Portugal slams Palestinian envoy: 'You shouldn't have started the war'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Tell it like it is!

"I know, I know you blame the Israelis, but this time someone from your side started it," said Rebelo de Sousa "The Palestinian side started it. You can't blame Israel, you shouldn't have started it."

The Portuguese president harshly criticized the Palestinian ambassador after he attacked Israel on Friday.
"Radicalism creates an ambiance of radicalism, and this time the radicalism started from some Palestinians," President Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa told to the Palestinian ambassador. "That's not an excuse for [the] reaction, it was brutal," responded the ambassador.

"I know, I know you blame the Israelis, but this time someone from your side started it," said Rebelo de Sousa "The Palestinian side started it. You can't blame Israel, you shouldn't have started it."

Tell it like it is!

th

'You shouldn't have started the war'​

With Israel ordering a complete Stand Down hours before the attack , Who knows the truth ?

Was this all part of an elaborate plan based on bluff and double bluff and even more complications?

Who knows what levels of Israeli infiltration exist within Hamas and to what levels ?

Who knows how many informants and double informants operate and for what rewards ?

Mossad is arguably the largest and most successful Intel Agency on the planet after the CIA .
Therefore the official incursion narrative is absurd and only a gullible idiot would accept it at face value .

Forum List

Back