Possible results of the upcoming G-20 conference?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Possible results will surely be the ecstatic economic windfall that both Japan and China will experience as the EU turns east and raises its middle finger to Trump's antics.....

But even more important, this conference is precisely what Putin was waiting for...

What will Putin get from Trump???

One......Perhaps a lifting of sanctions and free rein to annex even more territory from Ukraine and maybe other bordering countries.

Two......A tacit nod that Russia's Assad in Syria will remain in power

Three.....Further weakening of NATO

and What will Trump get from Putin???

One......The ex-KGB's unending gratitude and everlasting affection.....and, of course, Trump's free access to money-laundered Russian oligarchs' bank accounts.....

Last edited:
First we get fake news and then anonymous sources and now it's "possible results". Can't lefties deal with reality?

I hope Trump and Putin will agree about a number of things, especially about Syria and Ukraine. It's about time to get rid of terrorists in ME and Nazis in Ukraine, whom Obama had planted and fertilized. If that happens, may be a few liberals will hang themselves.
----
Las week Kissinger was in Moscow, he said that both the US and Russia should “apply the lessons of overcoming our differences” which have been learned in the past.

As for the future relationship between Russia and the US, Kissinger believes constructive progress and dialogue is possible.
Global leadership part of Washington’s DNA, while Russia has been ‘defender & advocate’ – Kissinger

Last edited:
First we get fake news and then anonymous sources and now it's "possible results". Can't lefties deal with reality?

Had you graduated from Junior High, you may have learned that "possibilities" are the precursors of reality.......LOL

I hope Trump and Putin will agree about a number of things, especially about Syria and Ukraine. It's about time to get rid of terrorists in ME and Nazis in Ukraine, whom Obama had planted and fertilized. If that happens, may be a few liberals will hang themselves.
----
Kissinger said that both the US and Russia should “apply the lessons of overcoming our differences” which have been learned in the past.

As for the future relationship between Russia and the US, Kissinger believes constructive progress and dialogue is possible.
Global leadership part of Washington’s DNA, while Russia has been ‘defender & advocate’ – Kissinger

It's about time to get rid of terrorists in ME and Nazis in Ukraine,

Commies don't like Nazis. LOL!

Possible results will surely be the ecstatic economic windfall that both Japan and China will experience as the EU turns east and raises its middle finger to Trump's antics.....

But even more important, this conference is precisely what Putin was waiting for...

One......Perhaps a lifting of sanctions and free rein to annex even more territory from Ukraine and maybe other bordering countries.

One......The ex-KGB's unending gratitude and everlasting affection.....and, of course, Trump's free access to money-laundered Russian oligarchs' bank accounts.....
/---- You posted "Trump's antics.." He was elected to clean up the mess created over the last 40 years. You should be gratefull instead of a spiteful spoiled child.
hades 2.jpg

true, true.......It is always a "good thing" for the U.S. to collaborate with ex-KGB thugs to obliterate terrorism in Syria and Nazis in the Ukraine....after all, Putin has the best interests at heart concerning the U.S. and ESPECIALLY for his stooge, Trump....LOL

Last edited:

/---- the "Possible results" are that you will get a pony for your birthday and then all the kids at school will like you and want to be your friend. It is possible.

You posted "Trump's antics.." He was elected to clean up the mess created over the last 40 years. You should be gratefull instead of a spiteful spoiled child.

The ONLY thing that I am "grateful" for Trump, is his extremely helpful attempts to destroy the current GOP..........

the "Possible results" are that you will get a pony for your birthday and then all the kids at school will like you and want to be your friend. It is possible

the above, a good example of what passes for right wing "intelligentsia".....Thanks

If any of the "possible results" I outlined in my O/P turn out to be true next week.....I WILL demand an apology from right wing nitwits.....LOL

What will happen? The media and left will find some petty nonsense to whine about and the world will go on

Some grownup will someday tells you what the difference and context of what I posted and what YOU posted.....Until then, work on your GED.

Some grownup will someday tells you what the difference and context of what I posted and what YOU posted.....Until then, work on your GED.

Th context? You don't know the context of anything anymore then anyone else does. All you are doing is posting another guys opinion and expecting sometime blow small me up your ass. Until you can post like a grown up, stick to Rderp's threads.

Well, it seems I'm witnessing one of the "results" right now. A board troll losing his mind over what he thinks Trump and Putin will secretly do to undermine NATO.

Hey, the fun's over here guys! Free conspiracy theories with every post!

Forum List

Back