Post A Message to The Future Here.

Dear 2099: The world didn't end the last two times. You don't need 2 tons of toilet paper and a bomb shelter to make it through New Years. You will, however, need one more bottle of champagne and a designated driver if you're going to someone else's place.

Party on! :party:

:thup: Good advice.

Even better advice for the folks living through the excitement of 2999 changing over to Y3K. You guys party on, too!

Pray for Hope and Change.................but sit on your ass and don't do a fucking thing when the 'prayers" don't work.
The ruins you are sorting through are a direct result of that complacency.

Average New Years Prediction – Time-frame: 200 years.

Eventually, National Government will do little more than track the market place and publish statistics in addition to running a ‘basic’ retirement/disability program and a 'basic' health care plan, paid for with some sort of general tax in addition to special taxes on the shit that’s bad for you,– the most popular of which will be consumed by adults on a “buyer beware” basis rather than “illegally”.

The basic health care system will run clinics and employ young doctors and their teachers for salaries enticing enough to attract enough of them of sufficient quality to keep the complaint letters down to a dull roar. Doctors wishing to test the entrepreneurial waters with their practiced skills will be encouraged to hang a shingle and do boob jobs and the like outside the ‘basic’ system for cash or one of the many fine products that private and highly competitive specialty and supplemental health management companies have on the market.

To The People of 2211: Am I good, or what? :cool:

Dear Future,

I've been talking really really bad about you guys. You guys suck. Hop in a time machine and come bake here and do sumpun bout it, if ya got any balls. And that don't mean these kind.

Dear Future:

Will (R)IGHTeous 1 P'wn anymore members of the USMB, since he's all up in their grills and all............. :eusa_think:

Dear Future:

Will (R)IGHTeous 1 P'wn anymore members of the USMB, since he's all up in their grills and all............. :eusa_think:

Only if they challenge me 1st....and ask for it with their usual stupidity.:cool:

Okay, since I made your "honor roll," show me where you "pawned" me. Of course I may not have spotted where you THINK you did, because unlike you, I'm not here 24/7.

Recorded history often does sometimes have a way of reaching out over many years.

Published December 25 2010
Civil War message opened, decoded: No help coming to Confederate commander

A glass vial stopped with a cork during the Civil War has been opened, revealing a coded message to the desperate Confederate commander in Vicksburg on the day the Mississippi city fell to Union forces 147 years ago.

By: Steve Szkotak, Associated Press

RICHMOND, Va. — A glass vial stopped with a cork during the Civil War has been opened, revealing a coded message to the desperate Confederate commander in Vicksburg on the day the Mississippi city fell to Union forces 147 years ago.

The dispatch offered no hope to doomed Lt. Gen. John C. Pemberton: Reinforcements are not on the way.

The encrypted message was dated July 4, 1863, the date of Pemberton's surrender to Union forces led by Ulysses S. Grant, ending the Siege of Vicksburg.

The bottle had sat undisturbed since 1896 at the Museum of the Confederacy in Richmond. It was a gift from Capt. William A. Smith, who served during the Vicksburg siege.

The museum called in a retired CIA code breaker to decipher the message.

Civil War message opened, decoded: No help coming to Confederate commander | Grand Forks Herald | Grand Forks, North Dakota

Dear Future:

Only if they challenge me 1st....and ask for it with their usual stupidity.:cool:

Okay, since I made your "honor roll," show me where you "pawned" me. Of course I may not have spotted where you THINK you did, because unlike you, I'm not here 24/7.

Oooo our lil resident liar.:lol:

I know it twas in this forum, probably in my avy thread, when jillian's spamming ass jumped on me outta nowhere while I was in conversation with someone else.

Probably, I also can't put my finger on it, exactly, which is good for you tho, as I may just give you a 2nd chance and take you off if I can't remember after a while, that's 1 of my rules concerning said pwned belt.

Cross ya fingers.....

Here's to the first day of the second decade of the third millennium since 'God' first appeared in the skin of a Jew and was humiliated and killed. :beer: In spite of those tragic events occurring twenty-one centuries and ten years ago, I remain optimistic about the future of humanity.

May this be a message in bottle, cast upon the ocean of time to mark a moment of conscious thought expressing optimism for an uncertain future and regrets for a strange but educational past. May this message continue to drift endlessly on through time to yet another generation of humanity as momma's little bastards carry Earth's story to the stars.

You kids rock!

The History Channel aired a fascinating piece on "Modern Marvels" this past week called "Secret Underground" describing all the known tunnels and underground facilities right beneath our feet. The most fascinating was the underground facility operating deep within the salt mines of Hutchinson, Kansas. It is so vast, that the facility houses over 160 million of the most guarded top secret government documents, the original film reels from most of the Oscar winning films (and others), all while the mining operation goes on adjacent to the storage facility.

So...assuming Earth would not break up into a gazillion pieces of rock and drift around space ad infinitum but would remain intact, after an apocalypse destroying everything else, there's a good chance that a few thousand years from now, someone will discover these underground storage areas.

Forum List

Back