Post a Recent Photo of Yourself...It's that time again

It's 'the time' again?

:)

3193198849_1b6fe6338a.jpg

A couple of months ago whilst out in da club wif an inebriated Swedish friend ... :D

First one's 4th of July 2009 in my sister's backyard. Second one's from 4th of July 2009 on the morning of the 4th. I went with my sister, BIL, the nieces/goddaughters, and her best friend to her town's parade, and I'm the dumbass who forgot to bring a light jacket (it rained out!!). :lol: The little girl in my arms is my niece and goddaughter. The third pic's from Christmas Eve 2009, celebrated at my Grandma's (also her 80th birthday!)

Here's the real Paul...AKA Oscar Wao. A bit nerdy, I'm sure, but here are the pics!

Attachments

• $latest pics 047.jpg
    $latest pics 047.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 59
  • $latest pics 053.jpg
    $latest pics 053.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 70.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
First one's 4th of July 2009 in my sister's backyard. Second one's from 4th of July 2009 on the morning of the 4th. I went with my sister, BIL, the nieces/goddaughters, and her best friend to her town's parade, and I'm the dumbass who forgot to bring a light jacket (it rained out!!). :lol: The little girl in my arms is my niece and goddaughter. The third pic's from Christmas Eve 2009, celebrated at my Grandma's (also her 80th birthday!)

Here's the real Paul...AKA Oscar Wao. A bit nerdy, I'm sure, but here are the pics!

I didnt know you were Oscar!!!

Forum List

Back