Post a Recent Photo of Yourself...It's that time again

About a year old... but still the same hair... longer and a bit straighter by now...

Race_Sopo_147.jpg

Taken after a bike-race throughout downtown ATL - after dark. My group was called "Eastern Bloc Shamrocks" and consisted of me and my awesome Irish friend. Fun times.

Cant tell....but...is your lower lip pierced..????

About a year old... but still the same hair... longer and a bit straighter by now...

Race_Sopo_147.jpg

Taken after a bike-race throughout downtown ATL - after dark. My group was called "Eastern Bloc Shamrocks" and consisted of me and my awesome Irish friend. Fun times.

Yeah, I have a 'labret' ... it's a little lower under the bottom lip than a lip-piercing.

Race_Sopo_147.jpg

Yeah, I have a 'labret' ... it's a little lower under the bottom lip than a lip-piercing.

Ouch.....that had to feel fantastic.

Race_Sopo_147.jpg

Hottie! ;)

What a set of the ugliest numpties I have ever seen in one place at one time.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back