Post The Funniest Moments When The Donald PWNS Crooked Hillary in Last Night's Debate

So basically no Crooked Hillary sympathizers have anything to support their idiocy and support for the most corrupt politician in world history. To be honest, fuck you, you ridiculous limp wristed qu33rs who support Crooked Hillary.

Donald "The lying,Groping, Drama Queen" proved once again he's a political lightweight. Hillary once again proved she is not a heavyweight and could not deliver a knock out blow.
one of the best evaluations of the debates that I have read on here so far.

Hillary couldn't deliver a knock out blow to the Donald. The Donald did that to himself.
actually I think Donald is the one that gave hillary the knockout blow when she tried to point to his violent followers and he pointed out the video showing her campaign talking about how the train and pay people to go in and start the fights.
did you see her face with that one, She wanted to say something, but she knew better.
Now do you think the media will fact check her on her accusations of violent crowds? I doubt it.
What a trailer trash piece of shit whore she is.

Donald "The lying,Groping, Drama Queen" proved once again he's a political lightweight. Hillary once again proved she is not a heavyweight and could not deliver a knock out blow.

Hillary couldn't deliver a knock out blow to the Donald. The Donald did that to himself.
actually I think Donald is the one that gave hillary the knockout blow when she tried to point to his violent followers and he pointed out the video showing her campaign talking about how the train and pay people to go in and start the fights.
did you see her face with that one, She wanted to say something, but she knew better.
Now do you think the media will fact check her on her accusations of violent crowds? I doubt it.

Barely a glancing blow.

Everything We Know About the Latest James O'Keefe Video Sting

Barely a glancing blow.

what does anything about O'Keefe matter when the video shows the hillary people saying what they said.
Im not following. Did they or did they not admit to starting the violence?

Barely a glancing blow.

what does anything about O'Keefe matter when the video shows the hillary people saying what they said.

O’Keefe’s previous efforts to infiltrate and expose his foes such as ACORN and NPR are to offer a hint, there are plenty of reasons to be skeptical. O’Keefe has previously spliced videos together to imply its subjects were saying things they were not.

Amazing that the biggest determinate of a Trump supporter is a lack of education.

The biggest determinate of a Hillary ass kisser is a liberal harping on lack of education, thereby insulting 90% of the Democratic party base. OH SNAP!!

Trump squashed Hillary like a bug last night it was an epic beating. "such a nasty woman" :eusa_clap::laugh:

Barely a glancing blow.

O’Keefe’s previous efforts to infiltrate and expose his foes such as ACORN and NPR are to offer a hint, there are plenty of reasons to be skeptical. O’Keefe has previously spliced videos together to imply its subjects were saying things they were not.
Why does anyone who is not already a Trump supporter give a fuck what happens at one one his ranting rallies?

That's sort of the point. Assuming Trump still has 40% ... Hillary can get to 50% by pulling from Johnson and Stein.

Forum List

Back