Post Trump era...With Donny doing such a bang-up job will we ever vote for a 'politician' again?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I think DJT has proven the roaches in D.C. are too scared to work for the right people. We are in times where partisanship is a necessary evil as the parties and the citizenry are just too far apart. Nutless establishment pussies will always default to doing what they've always done and that is not good enough.
Thanks for exposing all the filthy shit in D.C. Donny.

Last edited:
Maybe not, Emperor for life Trump and his heirs ain't going to have no commie elections. It will be good old American absolute monarchy all the way.

Trump proved he's better than your run-of-the-mill professional politician.

He came in without owing anybody anything. Nobody had anything on him because he never held office before. Yes, I know they tried with the Mueller thing, but failed miserably. He's about the most pragmatic President we've had in our lifetime. He's somebody that can't be paid off.

After the Trump terms are up, I would probably look more closely at non-professional politicians after this. I suggest that Democrats do the same.

I think DJT has proven the roaches in D.C. are too scared to work for the right people. We are in times where partisanship is a necessary evil as the parties and the citizenry are just too far apart. Nutless establishment pussies will always default to doing what they've always done and that is not good enough.

What we will see is the restructuring of the parties. At the moment, I would guess it will evolve into Whites vs the Minorities. The good thing for
Whites is that some Minorities "get it" and they will vote with the Whites.

But back to your original statement/question. People will begin to look to the businessman more so than the Politician. No Politician could
have accomplished what The Donald has accomplished with the amount of distractions placed on him. Business folks are just tougher.

You are much better off walking into a court room with a good defense lawyer that with a D.A. The DA draws a check from the state, the defense
lawyer has to earn a living. They earn a living based on their won/lost record. DA's build up a W/L record going up against cupcake public defenders.
When they face real defense lawyers, they get their clocks cleaned. Look at Kraft down in Jupiter, Fl. It took his team a month and they have gotten
the video tossed out because it received it's warrant illegally. Now they will go back into Court and get the case dismissed, bcause the State
has no evidence.

Equally, the Rinos are angry with the Donald the same as the Dems. He's showing them that anybody can do the job. What's been going on
lately has been a football game instead of a scripted wrestling match.. Politicians have trouble navigating when one side drifts from the script.

What we will see is the restructuring of the parties. At the moment, I would guess it will evolve into Whites vs the Minorities. The good thing for
Whites is that some Minorities "get it" and they will vote with the Whites.

But back to your original statement/question. People will begin to look to the businessman more so than the Politician. No Politician could
have accomplished what The Donald has accomplished with the amount of distractions placed on him. Business folks are just tougher.

You are much better off walking into a court room with a good defense lawyer that with a D.A. The DA draws a check from the state, the defense
lawyer has to earn a living. They earn a living based on their won/lost record. DA's build up a W/L record going up against cupcake public defenders.
When they face real defense lawyers, they get their clocks cleaned. Look at Kraft down in Jupiter, Fl. It took his team a month and they have gotten
the video tossed out because it received it's warrant illegally. Now they will go back into Court and get the case dismissed, bcause the State
has no evidence.

Equally, the Rinos are angry with the Donald the same as the Dems. He's showing them that anybody can do the job. What's been going on
lately has been a football game instead of a scripted wrestling match.. Politicians have trouble navigating when one side drifts from the script.

Excellent post.

He came in without owing anybody anything. Nobody had anything on him because he never held office before. Yes, I know they tried with the Mueller thing, but failed miserably. He's about the most pragmatic President we've had in our lifetime. He's somebody that can't be paid off.

After the Trump terms are up, I would probably look more closely at non-professional politicians after this. I suggest that Democrats do the same.

Are you really that brain dead that you believe anything you posted. Trump have proven he's far more corrupt than any professional politician in history.

Trump came in owing Putin everything, and he's proven it in every foreign policy move he's made. He's proven it in his failure to institute the sanctions which the Republican Congress passed. He's proven in his refusal to publically mention the Russian hacking or to castigate Putin for the actions of Russia in the election.

The only thing Trump has exposed is the fact he's a crook.

Apparently you are hallucinating.

From what I've been reading, it appears that voters around the world are turning their backs on professional politicians.

Are you really that brain dead that you believe anything you posted. Trump have proven he's far more corrupt than any professional politician in history.

Trump came in owing Putin everything, and he's proven it in every foreign policy move he's made. He's proven it in his failure to institute the sanctions which the Republican Congress passed. He's proven in his refusal to publically mention the Russian hacking or to castigate Putin for the actions of Russia in the election.

I pity brainwashed people like yourself. I think if CNN told their audience everybody should commit suicide over and over again, you would probably be off this planet in about a month. But as a victim of brainwashing, you're too myopic to take notice Trump is trying to deal with all our foes in a peaceful way; Xi, Un, Putin.......

If Trump was hardcore mean with our foes in the world, you leftists would be the first to make claim Trump is getting us into a nuclear war. You would be calling him a war monger and bringing up the fact he never served himself. But the FACT is that Trump ran on being the Deal Maker, and he's conducting himself just that way.

Trump is not a war guy. He bashed GW repeatedly when we were in Iraq. He removed the rest of our troops out of there after he got rid of ISIS. He got us out of Afghanistan against the advice of his own people. And if he sends troops to Iran, it will only be because they are threatening us.

Bingo.

His not being a professional politician is the main reason I voted for him. He's also a billionaire who can't be bought and he owes no one.

He's a great POTUS even though the lefty loons wouldn't know a great POTUS if one fell on their heads.

Like you I'll be looking very carefully in 2024 at everyone running. If another non politician runs and he's someone I can get behind he or she will get my vote.

Trump has not done anything of note, why would anything change?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump is not a war guy. He bashed GW repeatedly when we were in Iraq. He removed the rest of our troops out of there after he got rid of ISIS. He got us out of Afghanistan against the advice of his own people. And if he sends troops to Iran, it will only be because they are threatening us.

Uhhhhh...

Not sure which right wing pundit has been lying to you, but we still have troops in Syria and Afghanistan . Trump sent 4000 more troops to 2017.

Uhhhhh...

Not sure which right wing pundit has been lying to you, but we still have troops in Syria and Afghanistan . Trump sent 4000 more troops to 2017.

We still have troops in Germany and Japan. Doesn't mean we're at war with them, does it.

Uhhhhh...

We still have troops in Germany and Japan. Doesn't mean we're at war with them, does it.

Learn to read you fucking moron...the claim was that Trump “got us out” of Syria and Afghanistan.

Nothing was said about being at war with them.

Why must you be so stupid so early in the morning?

Uhhhhh...

Learn to read you fucking moron...the claim was that Trump “got us out” of Syria and Afghanistan.

Nothing was said about being at war with them.

Why must you be so stupid so early in the morning?

Just clearing up the fallacy of your post. Why the name calling? If you don't like it, then don't do dish it out. Grow up.

Forum List

Back