Posting colors

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
For some reason I've lost the ability to change font colors. When I click on the icon, I get a little empty square with no choices. Anyone else have this problem?

For some reason I've lost the ability to change font colors. When I click on the icon, I get a little empty square with no choices. Anyone else have this problem?

Yup, for a while now. Just click on it to insert the tags and change "black" to whatever color you want.

Yup, for a while now. Just click on it to insert the tags and change "black" to whatever color you want.

Click on what? The little white button? I don't get any tags inserted.

You can just do it manually, if you need to. Just type out [color="whatever"]text[/color].

Or you can highlight the text, click on the big A with the black under it, and get the tags, then change "black" to whatever color.

edit: But yeah I'm also not getting that pallet of color options when I replied. I am getting it in this edit window, though.

Last edited:
the drop-down arrow (triangle)

Or just type <[color="color you want"] colored text [/color]>

Sigh.

That's too much work. The drop down arrow just produces the little white box and I have no choices.

You can just do it manually, if you need to. Just type out [color="[I]whatever[/I]"]text[/color].

Or you can highlight the text, click on the big A with the black under it, and get the tags, then change "black" to whatever color.

Thanks, but for some
reason that isn't working. Nothing happens when I click on it.

That's too much work. The drop down arrow just produces the little white box and I have no choices.

You can still choose black, though, and then change "black" to the color you want.

It's still a little work, though.

You can still choose black, though, and then change "black" to the color you want.

It's still a little work, though.

I don't even get the option to choose black. Maybe it's Firefox.

I don't even get the option to choose black. Maybe it's Firefox.

Oh.

Well, then, get to work! Type those tags!

Rosie the Tag-typer sez: "We can do it!"

edit: also, you may want to PM Manuel or someone about it. I would but I don't care about it ;)

Oh.

Well, then, get to work! Type those tags!

Rosie the Tag-typer sez: "We can do it!"

edit: also, you may want to PM Manuel or someone about it. I would but I don't care about it ;)

:D

If I get desperate I'll do it in word then copy and paste.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Me/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>[FONT=&quot]Shaddup! I’m too stupid to remember them![/FONT]

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Me/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>[FONT=&quot]Shaddup! I’m too stupid to remember them![/FONT]

Holy crap!

Quote your post and see all the crap that's in there. Yeah, way less involved than the tags! :rofl:

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Me/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>[FONT=&quot]Shaddup! I’m too stupid to remember them![/FONT]

Funny, I don't see anything. It must be my Firefox popup blocker or noscript settings.

< meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">< meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document">< meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9">< meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9">< link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Me/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml">< !--[if gte mso 9]>< xml> < w:WordDocument> < w:View>Normal</w:View> < w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> < w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml>< ![endif]--><style> < !-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>[COLOR=#CC99FF][FONT=&quot]Shaddup! I’m too stupid to remember them![/FONT][/COLOR]

Sweet Jeebus on a pogo stick!

Yeah I couldn't remember all that, either.

But [color="magenta"]magenta[/color]? That's a little bit easier.

But yeah, the people running this place should just fix the drop-down menu. I mean that's the kind of thing we're paying them for right?
Oh, wait...

Sweet Jeebus on a pogo stick!

Yeah I couldn't remember all that, either.

But magenta? That's a little bit easier.

But yeah, the people running this place should just fix the drop-down menu. I mean that's the kind of thing we're paying them for right?
Oh, wait...
Wow, you aren't kidding. That's all just a c&p. I can't see it when I quote it myself but I could see it in your quote. It must be my browser settings...but yeah, it'd be nice if Manuel fixed it for everyone else.

Wow, you aren't kidding. That's all just a c&p. I can't see it when I quote it myself but I could see it in your quote. It must be my browser settings...but yeah, it'd be nice if Manuel fixed it for everyone else.

I think I have to upgrade the board software for that - will do that next week.

Forum List

Back