Potentially record-breaking temperature of 130F (54.4C) reached in Death Valley National Park in California

i want to live in Life Valley, where there is no pollution!

LOL...

It was the station right on the edge of a black top parking lot with a westerly wind blowing the heat right into the Stevenson shield.... Another HIGH TEMP due to encroachment of man and BLACKTOP...

i want to live in Life Valley, where there is no pollution!

LOL...

It was the station right on the edge of a black top parking lot with a westerly wind blowing the heat right into the Stevenson shield.... Another HIGH TEMP due to encroachment of man and BLACKTOP...

Next, they'll place a sensor directly on the black top and frighten all the climate alarmist with reports of 170F readings (and they'll all believe it)

How could anyone want to live in the desert? For me, tall green trees, and walks by the seaside are vital. The tall green trees leading me to the Long Island Sound. The place that I will always call home.

How could anyone want to live in the desert? For me, tall green trees, and walks by the seaside are vital. The tall green trees leading me to the Long Island Sound. The place that I will always call home.
views 40 miles across a desert valley are nice

How could anyone want to live in the desert? For me, tall green trees, and walks by the seaside are vital. The tall green trees leading
For me, I can't. For me, it is tall green trees leading me to the water. this has nothing to do with politics, What renews me spiritually, is a walk by the water by my self.

How could anyone want to live in the desert? For me, tall green trees, and walks by the seaside are vital. The tall green trees leading
For me, I can't. For me, it is tall green trees leading me to the water. this has nothing to do with politics, What renews me spiritually, is a walk by the water by my self.
i get that, but an ocean of sand and a hike amongst spectacular rock formations....

i get that, but an ocean of sand and a hike amongst spectacular rock formations....
I think that it is what you grow up with. When I was a kid, our Nana, all four foot eleven and the rock of our family, was sick and in the hospital on Long Island, all wrapped up in tubes. My aunt/godmother drove me and the dog to the beach. Snow was falling on the water, the beach, and the dock. The dog ran crazy, having a good time, barking at the horseshoe crabs. It was so, so still. The most still that I have ever experienced, We do what brings us peace. Far from the "madding crowd."

EftSAtHXsAIODMX

Not a record ... 134ºF in 1913 ... before carbon pollution ... proof positive the climate isn't warming? ... what temperature is that when adiabatically lifted to sea level? ...

The NWS station at the Furnace Creek Visitor's Center only reported 128ºF at 2pm Aug 16th ... and a RH of 7% ... (wow, dew point of 17ºF on the 12th) ... I guess CNN is lying claiming the NWS reported 130ºF, obviously, they didn't ... Linky-Link

That area is interesting. I've camped out a lot there. I spent most of my time in Saline Valley though. There was a good clothing optional hot spring over there before NPS annexed it anyway but I don't know about now.
Always carry lots of water and spare gasoline. There are always idiots to stupid to live tempting fate in the area. When you see a sign that says 4 wheel dive only, park your stupid Prius before the tires are slashed to ribbons and your dumb ass is stranded to die of dehydration and thirst because you were too dammed stupid to carry water too. It's fools who gave Death Valley it's name. I used to not go in without 20 gallons of water and 30 of spare gas. I almost always found some fool out of both.

Well. It's 10-20 degreez cooler than the tire room at Yokahama in VA where they do 12 hour shifts

It's 100ºF at the Official™ scientifically accurate thermometer ... so you know it's 130ºF on the roof ... the roofers say just drink plenty of water and keep yourself sprayed down ... easy peasy ... all day long day after day ...

Unless you're a little girl seeing her flowers for the first time I guess ...

Forum List

Back