Potheads rejoice, stoner hotel's or bud and breakfast ?

Oh wow man ! Now, states like Potorado and Weedington can help you slack off and be late for breakfast. Just check in to a pot hotel and soon you'll be tripping out with dreams of Timothy Leary !
Hey bud, hehe, let'party ! BYOD ( bring your own Doritos ).

And around 2:00 in the afternoon when you wake and bake, don't forget the emerald arches down the street !

Pot Tourism Blazes Way For Marijuana Hotels - Yahoo Finance

So Drifter, do you drink alcohol?
Anyways, during prohibition, basically the same approach was done.
And the difference is?
During prohibition you could get alcohol prescribed by a doctor...

I didn't know that!
The parallels between pot and booze and US's approach to both of them are very interesting. Except booze is really, really bad for you when a person chronically over-indulges. With pot, you just zone out, eat tons of munchies and then fall asleep while fighting glaucoma.
The concentrated stuff can be rough......But hash is my fav...

I've learned to go easy when I'm smoking specific friend's pot,,the hard way! I usually go for the one-hitters anyways. When I've been knocked on my ass is when we're passing a fat joint. Literately fell of the chair once. :smile:
Hash? Whoa, I decided to retire from hash.
I come from the dayz of ten dollar ounces and Big Bamboo rolling papers...

So Drifter, do you drink alcohol?
Anyways, during prohibition, basically the same approach was done.
And the difference is?

I didn't know that!
The parallels between pot and booze and US's approach to both of them are very interesting. Except booze is really, really bad for you when a person chronically over-indulges. With pot, you just zone out, eat tons of munchies and then fall asleep while fighting glaucoma.

I've learned to go easy when I'm smoking specific friend's pot,,the hard way! I usually go for the one-hitters anyways. When I've been knocked on my ass is when we're passing a fat joint. Literately fell of the chair once. :smile:
5 finger lids of Colombo....

I didn't know that!

Red or gold....

Oh wow man ! Now, states like Potorado and Weedington can help you slack off and be late for breakfast. Just check in to a pot hotel and soon you'll be tripping out with dreams of Timothy Leary !

And around 2:00 in the afternoon when you wake and bake, don't forget the emerald arches down the street !

Pot Tourism Blazes Way For Marijuana Hotels

For stoners looking for a weekend of pampering, the Four Seasons isn't an option – marijuana legislation allows for the possession and use of marijuana, just not in a public place.

In states like Colorado and Washington where recreational marijuana use has been legalized, pot tourism has become a major source of revenue, and eager entrepreneurs are looking to fill the void for pot-friendly hotels with their own offerings.

Bud And Breakfast

In the spirit of a sharing economy, Sean Roby developed budandbreakfast.com.

The site, often called the Airbnb of marijuana, provides travelers with a list of accommodation options that allow marijuana use. The site was launched at the beginning of April and has since had an influx of homeowners living in pot-friendly states who are offering places for marijuana tourists to stay.

Some accommodations only allow smoking outside, while others provide indoor smoking areas and even give their guests cannabis paraphernalia.

25 years ago I probably would have been a regular visitor. Getting high and grossed out by smelly people with moldy dreadlocks.

Pot Tourism Blazes Way For Marijuana Hotels

For stoners looking for a weekend of pampering, the Four Seasons isn't an option – marijuana legislation allows for the possession and use of marijuana, just not in a public place.

In states like Colorado and Washington where recreational marijuana use has been legalized, pot tourism has become a major source of revenue, and eager entrepreneurs are looking to fill the void for pot-friendly hotels with their own offerings.

Bud And Breakfast

In the spirit of a sharing economy, Sean Roby developed budandbreakfast.com.

The site, often called the Airbnb of marijuana, provides travelers with a list of accommodation options that allow marijuana use. The site was launched at the beginning of April and has since had an influx of homeowners living in pot-friendly states who are offering places for marijuana tourists to stay.

Some accommodations only allow smoking outside, while others provide indoor smoking areas and even give their guests cannabis paraphernalia.

25 years ago I probably would have been a regular visitor. Getting high and grossed out by smelly people with moldy dreadlocks.
In the 1960's women would go to the hair dresser once a week to get their hair done and didn't mess with it during that week...

I didn't know that!

Best I had would be Northern Lights from a local grower. It was sweet and potent. One bump was enough which I was cool with as the bag lasted quite awhile. I stored it in a Mason Jar in the freezer and only smoked it on special occasions like, when the Sun rose.

I didn't know that!

Red or gold....
have had both!.....
cool-smiley-019.gif

I didn't know that!

Best I had would be Northern Lights from a local grower. It was sweet and potent. One bump was enough which I was cool with as the bag lasted quite awhile. I stored it in a Mason Jar in the freezer and only smoked it on special occasions like, when the Sun rose.
nothing like an early morning buzz....

Forum List

Back