🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Powerful video on the history of Abortion.

I am sick of the lie that those of us who are pro-choice hate children or that women are having abortions because they're abused by the men in their lives. But the anti-abortion crowd needs these lies so they can convince themselves that these women need rescuing.

Studies have shown that 6% of women report being pressured by others to have an abortion. The overwhelming reason for a woman to have an abortion is financial. You don't want women to have babies they can't afford to raise, but you don't want them to have abortions.

You're hypocrites. You want these children to exist, but not to have an opportunity for a decent life. You want the living children these women are already raising, to suffer because their parents cannot afford more children.

Every child should be wanted, cared for and loved. Every child needs the best start in life. Poor, unwanted and struggling is no way to raise children.

And, it's none of YOUR business. It's her life, her family and her responsibility. You get no say in how others live their lives.

How you justify murder is disgusting.

Then you condemn those of us who condemn murder. CRAZY!

Yes. The justification is that people who think killing babies and exploiting women is wrong HATE children....but killing babies and lying to women about the "health" benefits of abortion and the existence of "risk free sex" indicates you really CARE about children and women.

It is crazy.

The primary function of legalized abortion is to protect men who exploit and victimize women and girls.

That's it.

It is unbelievable that pro-choicers consider themselves to be understanding, tolerant, and caring...all the while, believing pro-lifers are the opposite. How does murdering the helpless and purely innocent become thought of this way?

It is proof that the Left elite has managed to deceive many Americans with outrageous propaganda.

The idea that it's better to kill innocents than allow them the RISK of unhappiness is ludicrous.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have an abortion. It's that simple. But you don't have the right to force others to live according to your beliefs.

I can only conclude from your responses in this thread that those who call women who have abortions "killers" have never known real poverty.

It's one thing to be young and just starting life and having your first child. And another to have a menial job, no education and no prospects of things improving and being faced with the threat of losing your job if you become pregnant.

You don't want to have an abortion, then don't. But this is a nation where you cannot force others to believe as you do.

Last edited:
If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have an abortion. It's that simple. But you don't have the right to force others to live according to your beliefs.

I can only conclude from your responses in this thread that those who call women who have abortions "killers" have never known real poverty.

It's one thing to be young and just starting life and having your first child. And another to have a menial job, no education and no prospects of things improving and being faced with the threat of losing your job if you become pregnant.

You don't want to have an abortion, then don't. But this is a nation where you cannot force others to believe as you do.

Whats sad,is you want just what you blubber about.my way or the high way,with no regard for life.

Safe bet you don't have childeren

Justifying abortion by asking us to ignore it, is terribly misguided. But it is the same tactic used by those who advocated slavery before the Civil War.

Harming someone else (killing babies via abortion) is unacceptable to anyone who believes in life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...to say nothing of the terrible immorality of it.

Are you aware that FORCE is committed on the unborn? That little fact is apparently lost on you and your kind.

Whats sad,is you want just what you blubber about.my way or the high way,with no regard for life.

Once again, you have it backwards. It's the right to existence faction who seek to impose their will on those who don't believe as they do.

No one is going to force you to have an abortion you believe is wrong, but you would force women to have babies they aren't able to care for. It's you who are saying "My way is the only way".

My way allows everyone to live according to their beliefs. I too oppose abortion, but that's my choice. And I have three children. That was my choice. But my children were all born healthy and I was in a position to give them a good home and care for them, even if we weren't wealthy.

I have to question how old those of you who seek to inflict your beliefs on others are? Are you old enough to remember what life for women was like before abortion was legal? Do you have any idea of back alley abortions, or the lengths women will go to in order to end pregnancies they feel they cannot continue?

The campaign against abortion is a campaign against poor women. Rich women have always had access to abortion. A rich girl's parents would take her to Sweden or Japan.

Once again, you have it backwards. It's the right to existence faction who seek to impose their will on those who don't believe as they do.

No one is going to force you to have an abortion you believe is wrong, but you would force women to have babies they aren't able to care for. It's you who are saying "My way is the only way".

My way allows everyone to live according to their beliefs. I too oppose abortion, but that's my choice. And I have three children. That was my choice. But my children were all born healthy and I was in a position to give them a good home and care for them, even if we weren't wealthy.

I have to question how old those of you who seek to inflict your beliefs on others are? Are you old enough to remember what life for women was like before abortion was legal? Do you have any idea of back alley abortions, or the lengths women will go to in order to end pregnancies they feel they cannot continue?

The campaign against abortion is a campaign against poor women. Rich women have always had access to abortion. A rich girl's parents would take her to Sweden or Japan.

So greed is a reason why babies should die.....yep that still makes you a sick person

tapatalk post

Last edited:

Justifying abortion by asking us to ignore it, is terribly misguided. But it is the same tactic used by those who advocated slavery before the Civil War.

Harming someone else (killing babies via abortion) is unacceptable to anyone who believes in life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...to say nothing of the terrible immorality of it.

Are you aware that FORCE is committed on the unborn? That little fact is apparently lost on you and your kind.

Your entire argument is based on the premise that people consider a kidney-bean sized fetus to be morally the same as a newborn baby.

When no one really thinks that way. Not even women who wanted the babies and had early miscarriages.

Yup.

And we're the sick ones. Because we protect those who can't protect themselves from the people who want them killed.

Apparently preventing murder, torture, and exploitation is *imposing your will*, lol.

Your entire argument is based on the premise that people consider a kidney-bean sized fetus to be morally the same as a newborn baby.

When no one really thinks that way. Not even women who wanted the babies and had early miscarriages.

Only the morally bankrupt think your way,its a human,no matter how small,genetically unique individual,just as YOU are, were. rationalizing away the humanity,for convenience is very very sick.

Not even women who wanted the babies and had early miscarriages.[/QUOTE]

So they weren't upset they lost their child?? wow you are one fucked up dude,keep digging your get out of that hole someday

No one is asking you to ‘ignore it,’ quite the opposite.

But in addition to being un-Constitutional, ‘banning’ abortion will in no way end the practice, and it’s incumbent upon you and others opposed to abortion to find ways to end the practice that comport with Constitutional case law.

No one is asking you to ‘ignore it,’ quite the opposite.

But in addition to being un-Constitutional, ‘banning’ abortion will in no way end the practice, and it’s incumbent upon you and others opposed to abortion to find ways to end the practice that comport with Constitutional case law.

No where in the constitution does it prohibit government from making laws against infanticide

tapatalk post

Legalized abortion doesn't reduce the incidence of abortion.

Joe thinks that all women are criminals, and will ignore laws. He likes the fact that legalized abortion has made it legal to exploit, torture and murder women as well as children...and he's highly motivated to keep it so. Obviously.

He also chooses to ignore the fact that restricting abortion isn't just about protecting children. It's about protecting women and girls from the butchers who operate in the abbatoirs and from the men who abuse and exploit them.

I have been trying for years to figure out how to educate people who were not old enough to remember what it was like before Roe Vs, Wade (1973) so that they would just STFU.

I finally figured it out. All we have to do is to drop the word, "abortion", and go back to using the word that we used before 1973, which was "D&C". Nobody objected to that, and it was performed by the 100's every day before 1973.

Forum List

Back