🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Powerful video on the history of Abortion.

Women die from abortions more now than they did back then.

Lots more.

And lots more women...and underaged girls...are forced into getting them when they don't want them.

All to hide the crimes of the men who abuse them. It's an awesome cause. Kill babies/protect men and the sex industry. Joe's favorite cause!

I have been trying for years to figure out how to educate people who were not old enough to remember what it was like before Roe Vs, Wade (1973) so that they would just STFU.

I finally figured it out. All we have to do is to drop the word, "abortion", and go back to using the word that we used before 1973, which was "D&C". Nobody objected to that, and it was performed by the 100's every day before 1973.

Dummy the baby I'd already dead from natural causes when they do that.

tapatalk post

Justifying abortion by asking us to ignore it, is terribly misguided. But it is the same tactic used by those who advocated slavery before the Civil War.

Harming someone else (killing babies via abortion) is unacceptable to anyone who believes in life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...to say nothing of the terrible immorality of it.

Are you aware that FORCE is committed on the unborn? That little fact is apparently lost on you and your kind.

No one is asking you to ‘ignore it,’ quite the opposite.

But in addition to being un-Constitutional, ‘banning’ abortion will in no way end the practice, and it’s incumbent upon you and others opposed to abortion to find ways to end the practice that comport with Constitutional case law.

No where in the constitution does it prohibit government from making laws against infanticide

tapatalk post

Abortion isn’t ‘infanticide,’ that’s an incorrect and moronic contrivance on your part.

The Constitution is clear that the embryo/fetus is not a ‘person’ entitled to 14th Amendment protection, which is why the notion of ‘infanticide’ is idiocy.

And the Constitution safeguards our right to privacy and the right of women to decide whether to have a child or not absent interference by the state.

That you and others on the right reject this settled and accepted jurisprudence is legally and Constitutionally irrelevant, thankfully.

You’re at liberty to decide to have an abortion or not, and you’re at liberty to voice your opposition to privacy rights, but you are not at liberty to seek to violate citizens’ privacy rights by ‘banning’ abortion.

Lots more.

And lots more women...and underaged girls...are forced into getting them when they don't want them.

All to hide the crimes of the men who abuse them. It's an awesome cause. Kill babies/protect men and the sex industry. Joe's favorite cause!

No, you idiot. Abortion is safer than childbirth in first world countries. This post of yours is one lie after another.

Children are not getting abortions to cover abuse. Grown up women, many of them married or in committed relationships, are having abortions because they can't afford another child.

Over 80% of the women getting abortions are over the age of 20. Only 6% of women getting abortions report any sort of pressure from family or partners to get an abortion.

Your whole anti-woman platform is based on one lie after another. First you say girls are forced to get abortions to cover abuse, and then you say that women who get abortions are promiscuous sluts. You can't even keep your lies straight.

Everything you post is a lie, including your claim to be ethical. You have no morals, no decency, and no respect for anyone.

Lots more.

No, you idiot. Abortion is safer than childbirth in first world countries. This post of yours is one lie after another.

Children are not getting abortions to cover abuse. Grown up women, many of them married or in committed relationships, are having abortions because they can't afford another child.

Over 80% of the women getting abortions are over the age of 20. Only 6% of women getting abortions report any sort of pressure from family or partners to get an abortion.

Your whole anti-woman platform is based on one lie after another. First you say girls are forced to get abortions to cover abuse, and then you say that women who get abortions are promiscuous sluts. You can't even keep your lies straight.

Everything you post is a lie, including your claim to be ethical. You have no morals, no decency, and no respect for anyone.

Safer for who? Cause it is fucking fatal for the child

tapatalk post

[

Your entire argument is based on the premise that people consider a kidney-bean sized fetus to be morally the same as a newborn baby.

When no one really thinks that way. Not even women who wanted the babies and had early miscarriages.

Only the morally bankrupt think your way,its a human,no matter how small,genetically unique individual,just as YOU are, were. rationalizing away the humanity,for convenience is very very sick..

Well, no, if it can't survive outside the womb, it is no more "human" than a tonsil or an appendix.

Not even women who wanted the babies and had early miscarriages.

So they weren't upset they lost their child?? wow you are one fucked up dude,keep digging your get out of that hole someday

I've known a lot of women who've had miscarriages. Including family members. None of them lost their shit the way someone would lost their shit if they lost a child.

[

Your entire argument is based on the premise that people consider a kidney-bean sized fetus to be morally the same as a newborn baby.

When no one really thinks that way. Not even women who wanted the babies and had early miscarriages.

Only the morally bankrupt think your way,its a human,no matter how small,genetically unique individual,just as YOU are, were. rationalizing away the humanity,for convenience is very very sick..

Well, no, if it can't survive outside the womb, it is no more "human" than a tonsil or an appendix.

So they weren't upset they lost their child?? wow you are one fucked up dude,keep digging your get out of that hole someday

I've known a lot of women who've had miscarriages. Including family members. None of them lost their shit the way someone would lost their shit if they lost a child.

This statement is complete and utter ignorance.

Very much in common with the polices and actions of the Nazis...and other intolerant and murderous ideologies.

[

Very much in common with the polices and actions of the Nazis...and other intolerant and murderous ideologies.

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

Yawn, guy, do you have a scientific or legal refutation of what I said?

Thanks.

[

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

Thanks.

Well sure...believing murdering the unborn similar to removing tonsils or appendix, has much in common with Nazism.

And after all, Nazism and today's Leftism have many similarities... the holocaust of the unborn is but one.

[

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

Thanks.

Well sure...believing murdering the unborn similar to removing tonsils or appendix, has much in common with Nazism.

And after all, Nazism and today's Leftism have many similarities... the holocaust of the unborn is but one.

And it’s this sort of ignorant extremism that poses the greatest threat to our civil liberties.

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

Thanks.

And it’s this sort of ignorant extremism that poses the greatest threat to our civil liberties.

Actually, Leftism is the greatest threat to our civil liberties.

[

They are one and the same,why do people deny their own self ,why would they do that,is it because in order to rationalize a morally empty position?

My Younger sister was born at just over 6 months,she lived out side the womb,as far as I can tell she is very human,do you try and be this dense?

[

They are one and the same,why do people deny their own self ,why would they do that,is it because in order to rationalize a morally empty position?

My Younger sister was born at just over 6 months,she lived out side the womb,as far as I can tell she is very human,do you try and be this dense?

Six months is not 8 weeks, which is where most abortions are performed.

[

Well that makes it all good....:cuckoo:

Killing the fetus at 8 weeks is like clipping your toe nails...right?

It does not matter WHEN the fetus is destroyed....the effect is still the same. A human being dies.

[

It does not matter WHEN the fetus is destroyed....the effect is still the same. A human being dies.

No, an 8 week fetus isn't a human being

Sorry. No one thinks of them that way.

an 8 week fetus is "that problem I need to take care of".

Deal with it!

No, an 8 week fetus isn't a human being

Sorry. No one thinks of them that way.

an 8 week fetus is "that problem I need to take care of".

Deal with it!

Still think blacks are not human as well?

tapatalk post

Still trying to come up with weak analogies to support your misogyny.

If the woman a fetus is in doesn't think of it as a person, it isn't a person.

It's "That Thing I need to do next Tuesday."

Lol only an idiot thinks having women kill their babies is power

tapatalk post

Still trying to come up with weak analogies to support your misogyny.

If the woman a fetus is in doesn't think of it as a person, it isn't a person.

It's "That Thing I need to do next Tuesday."

Lol only an idiot thinks having women kill their babies is power

tapatalk post

SOrry, a kidney bean sized fetus isn't a baby.

No woman thinks of it that way. And that's what make you guys mad. They can undo what you've done.

Forum List

Back