Praise The Lord! President Trump Returns The Nativity Scene Back To The White House (Christ Is Back)

Similar claims have been made nearly every year since President Obama took office. However, a Nativity scene has been on display at the White House during every year of Obama’s term. In fact, the White House Crèche has been displayed in the East Room during the holiday season every year since 1967:

The centerpiece of the room is the annual tradition of The White House Crèche. The nativity scene, made of terra cotta and intricately carved wood, was fashioned in Naples, Italy in the eighteenth century. Donated to the White House in the 1960s, this piece has sat in the East Room for the holidays for more than 45 years, spanning nine administrations.

FACT CHECK: Did the White House Ban Nativity Scenes?

The Tard Media absolutely depends on their audience not to check for themselves to see if Obama had the nativity creche.

These credulous rubes never learn, no matter how much you expose their willful stupidity. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

These suckers haven't been fooled once. They haven't been fooled twice. They've been fooled a thousand times.

And keep getting back in line for refills of their piss cups.

The Tard Media absolutely depends on their audience not to check for themselves to see if Obama had the nativity creche.

These credulous rubes never learn, no matter how much you expose their willful stupidity. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

These suckers haven't been fooled once. They haven't been fooled twice. They've been fooled a thousand times.

Never fear....They will go with the same story next year

Similar claims have been made nearly every year since President Obama took office. However, a Nativity scene has been on display at the White House during every year of Obama’s term. In fact, the White House Crèche has been displayed in the East Room during the holiday season every year since 1967:

The centerpiece of the room is the annual tradition of The White House Crèche. The nativity scene, made of terra cotta and intricately carved wood, was fashioned in Naples, Italy in the eighteenth century. Donated to the White House in the 1960s, this piece has sat in the East Room for the holidays for more than 45 years, spanning nine administrations.

FACT CHECK: Did the White House Ban Nativity Scenes?

The fact is almost exclusive source of "fake news' is the right wing rumor mongers- and the right wing schills like Stevie are happy to promote that Fake News.

I don't mind a crèche as long as they have a menorah, Kwanza display and Festivus Pole

I like a crèche I can walk through. I call it a crèche course.
drum.gif

Umma keep running that pun until I gits a funny

Never fear....They will go with the same story next year
Next year:

Praise The Lord! President Trump Signs EO Reversing Obama Ban of Nativity Scenes On Federal Property! (Christ Is Back)

Forum List

Back