Pray for Our President

Thank you for this thread, Death Angel !! :clap:

I pray for President Trump every day!

1592965016351.png

True he gave up billions to be the worst President… EVER!

He should have stayed home and KEPT his money.

Bwuhahahaha

He accomplished more in LESS than 4 years than Barry did in 8, he accomplished successes not seen in decades, some never before in US history...

Despite 4 1/2 years of Democrat violations of constitution and law, attempts to undermine, conspiracy, sedition, illegal spying, FISA Court abuses, and continuous coup attempts and the 1st (failed) Political Partisan Impeachment in US history....

Bwuhahahaha

He accomplished more in LESS than 4 years than Barry did in 8, he accomplished successes not seen in decades, some never before in US history...

Despite 4 1/2 years of Democrat violations of constitution and law, attempts to undermine, conspiracy, sedition, illegal spying, FISA Court abuses, and continuous coup attempts and the 1st (failed) Political Partisan Impeachment in US history....
Yes, he did make the unemployment numbers twice the size as Oblama and the national debt and he ain't through yet.

No president has given up more for the people than this man

Except Abraham Lincoln or John Kennedy. I could go on.

Those men gave their lives for America.

You insult them, their sacrifice and memory.

trump hasn't given up anything for anyone ever in his life. Much less the people of this nation.

I so hope he loses in November. If the election is honest he should lose high time.

Bwuhahahaha

Yes, he did make the unemployment numbers twice the size as Oblama and the national debt and he ain't through yet.

Obama left him 4.7% unemployment.

We have 14% unemployment right now.

Bwuhahahaha

Obama left him 4.7% unemployment.

We have 14% unemployment right now.
Trump did so much better at the UE rate..MAGA, Mega Maga

Bwuhahahaha

Voters disapprove of nearly everything he has done. Trump is the one who has violated the Constitution. He has politicized federal law enforcement and trying to politicize our intelligence agencies. Sorry the Clinton impeachment was partisan. There has been no coup, sedition or abuses.

I cannot "pray" for President Trump, for I do not believe in "God."

But I sure believe in FATE.

So all I can do is to wait for FATE to decide the destiny of all the people who have hurt our country, specifically those who have supported in any way the "movement" (whose three initials I refuse to say/write) that is currently destroying our country (and amidst the COVID-19 tragedy at that! Some people have no decency!).

Forum List

Back