Pre-Nuptial Agreement

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
I'm engaged to a beautiful woman and we are very much in love but I want to have a pre-nuptial agreement before marriage. Sometimes even a great marriage can go to pieces and I need to protect my interests.

I'm engaged to a beautiful woman and we are very much in love but I want to have a pre-nuptial agreement before marriage. Sometimes even a great marriage can go to pieces and I need to protect my interests.

I don't know if I will get married again, maybe a pre-nup in the future makes sense if I win the lottery. Though if I have kids somehow at my middle age I wouldn't want to deny them a good life if I did win the lottery but we split.

I call it prudent to protect yourself.....Many people are tying the knot later in life now so a prenup if you have built up something only make sense.

It really did not matter when both started off with almost nothing.

I don't know if I will get married again, maybe a pre-nup in the future makes sense if I win the lottery. Though if I have kids somehow at my middle age I wouldn't want to deny them a good life if I did win the lottery but we split.
You're showing signs of recovering from your paranoid behaviour against society and especially the police. If you can sustain that for at least a year or two, you may become acceptable to be married again.

I'm going to test your resolve because you've made it the issue you identify with the most. Stay strong!

You're showing signs of recovering from your paranoid behaviour against society and especially the police. If you can sustain that for at least a year or two, you may become acceptable to be married again.

I'm going to test your resolve because you've made it the issue you identify with the most. Stay strong!

Save the words. It all comes down to the interference in the sale of my home or not. If denied this...we will see who learns what details. I've done an excellent job of sharing my concerns prior to this issue so that agencies can't deny my suspicions.

are you worried about her taking your Pokémon collection?

I have a prenuptial agreement, although there is no future Mrs. Ozro in sight
I made an agreement with my best friend. I gave him a brand new hickory axe handle. He agreed that if he ever hears me one time mention marriage that he will use it to beat me about the head and shoulders until I am knocked to the ground begging for mercy. Then he will hit me two more times just for good measure.

Save the words. It all comes down to the interference in the sale of my home or not. If denied this...we will see who learns what details. I've done an excellent job of sharing my concerns prior to this issue so that agencies can't deny my suspicions.
And that is all it took to show that you're not ready to move on. You brought this on yourself and there was never any attempts to shut you down for your deviant behaviour.

Doomed to failure. If you have so little faith in your prospective spouse that you require a legal contract then there is no future.

And that is all it took to show that you're not ready to move on. You brought this on yourself and there was never any attempts to shut you down for your deviant behaviour.

You represent comic relief in this saga.

The "deviant behaviour". What would that be? Being a kid myself and learning of kids of cops create trouble in poor communities? I know how this racket is structured now.

There is a woman who killed herself and she didn't even reach the age of 20. The person who told her to end her life is a cop today. He built up a large pension for his evil deeds while she died, without her family knowing the facts.

I'm no longer paying for other peoples sins.

I anticipated the criminals to interfere with the sale of my home even when I was suffering from all I had been through for many years. Many people outside of Canada are aware now, there isn't any silencing or snooping of me online that can change this now, I went over the heads of Canadian authorities.

I either sell my home and have some retirement money that has been stolen from me over the past 30 years, or the truth goes nuclear. I can't win but I'm not going to lose without the truth being known.

Last edited:
I have a prenuptial agreement, although there is no future Mrs. Ozro in sight
I made an agreement with my best friend. I gave him a brand new hickory axe handle. He agreed that if he ever hears me one time mention marriage that he will use it to beat me about the head and shoulders until I am knocked to the ground begging for mercy. Then he will hit me two more times just for good measure.
Nothin' like a nice piece of hickory to set a man straight....I prefer a maddox handle. ;)

If you have a big imbalance in wealth/earnings, you should do a pre-nup.

Forum List

Back