Zone1 Preacher Confronts Drag Queen After Performing In Front Of Kids

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
God bless this man but these people are underneath a demonic possession as it's not like it is in Hollywood films. I could tell by the way that they cowered in fear when he started speaking of the Bible and mentioning the name of Jesus Christ. They are probably not going to listen or change their wicked ways. I just really hope and pray that the little ones heard him because they're innocent in all of this.

In the Bible God says he gave them up to and over to a reprobate mind. There is no way they can ever come out of the curse of that reprobate mind. They will have a mind that can no longer open to the salvation things of God as God says he is already done with them while they are on this earth. They belong completely and totally 100% to Satan. Hence the reason they seek to recruit and mainly, kids into that sin of theirs.

Romans chapter 1

Their reprobate minds makes them think they were born like that, but we know that God cannot lie. God created everyone male or female... no one is both, no one can be both. The pastor should not tangle with that reprobate mind because it is cursed, and all it will ever know is darkness. What is odd is how people actually bring kids to something ungodly like that.

Last edited:
In the Bible God says he gave them up to and over to a reprobate mind. There is no way they can ever come out of the curse of that reprobate mind. They will have a mind that opens to the salvation things of God as God says he is already done with them while they are on this earth.

Romans chapter 1

Their reprobate minds makes them think they were born like that, but we know that God cannot lie. God created everyone male or female... no one is both, no one can be both. The pastor should not tangle with that reprobate mind because it is cursed and all it will ever know is darkness. What is odd is how people actually bring kids to something ungodly like that.

Yes but he does it out of love and concern for them just like Jesus wants us to.

In the Bible God says he gave them up to and over to a reprobate mind. There is no way they can ever come out of the curse of that reprobate mind. They will have a mind that can no longer open to the salvation things of God as God says he is already done with them while they are on this earth. They belong completely and totally 100% to Satan. Hence the reason they seek to recruit and mainly, kids into that sin of theirs.

Romans chapter 1

Their reprobate minds makes them think they were born like that, but we know that God cannot lie. God created everyone male or female... no one is both, no one can be both. The pastor should not tangle with that reprobate mind because it is cursed, and all it will ever know is darkness. What is odd is how people actually bring kids to something ungodly like that.

They are entertainers. I'm surprised pastors and kids go to such shows.

Yes but he does it out of love and concern for them just like Jesus wants us to.
First God tells them (the homosexuals and the lesbians) because you knew Me and you still went out to do this unnatural sin...

then God exercises his "Just" character and issues direct judgment and solid punishment to them. God gives them a reprobate mind. There is no where - no scripture any where in the Holy Bible where they come out of that reprobate mind. You can mix in love if you want to, but God does not mention love - God is doing direct Just Judgment and punishment.

First God tells them (the homosexuals and the lesbians) because you knew Me and you still went out to do this unnatural sin...

then God exercises his "Just" character and issues direct judgment and solid punishment to them. God gives them a reprobate mind. There is no where - no scripture any where in the Holy Bible where they come out of that reprobate mind.

You sure parade your righteousess.

I'm definitely an enemy to the world of sin and unrighteousness because I follow the Word of God strictly and firmly. I'm steadfast and unmovable in the Word of God.

Romans chapter 1

Anyone can decide to turn from his evil ways and toward God. God rejects no one. It says in the Word that Jesus rejects no one who comes to Him.

Anyone can decide to turn from his evil ways and toward God. God rejects no one. It says in the Word that Jesus rejects no one who comes to Him.
You must understand that those who practice sin and in this case specifically the sin of homosexual and lesbian abominations.... they are NOT at all trying to come to Jesus in that sin.

You must also understand that in Romans chapter 1 God tells "YOU" and the rest of us, that He is giving them up and over to that vile and unnatural sin AND giving them a reprobate mind so that they can never ever come out of that sin. You would do well to stop fighting against what God is tell you.

You must understand that those who practice sin and in this case specifically the sin of homosexual and lesbian abominations.... they are NOT at all trying to come to Jesus in that sin.

You must also understand that in Romans chapter 1 God tells "YOU" and the rest of us, that He is giving them up and over to that vile and unnatural sin AND giving them a reprobate mind so that they can never ever come out of that sin. You would do well to stop fighting against what God is tell you.
Sorry, but there is no unforgivable sin except rejecting Christ until the very End.

Believe what you want. I believe the CHURCH Christ founded. Plus, it is just common sense that if there is only ONE unforgivable sin, it would be THAT.

Don't bother arguing w/ me if you expect to change my mind because that is something I am 100000% certain of.

And I already said that it is highly unlikely those given over to mortal sin WILL repent.. But highly unlikely does not mean impossible

God bless this man but these people are underneath a demonic possession as it's not like it is in Hollywood films. I could tell by the way that they cowered in fear when he started speaking of the Bible and mentioning the name of Jesus Christ. They are probably not going to listen or change their wicked ways. I just really hope and pray that the little ones heard him because they're innocent in all of this.

Everyone is a sinner, including the religious dude confronting people.

He's sinning by getting in people's faces like this.

Forum List

Back