PredFan's Syrian Primer.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I have stated in other threads the role that a proposed saudi pipeline has in our involvement in Syria, but there is so much more.

Here are some facts:

1. This is NOT a Civil War It started out that way two years ago, but now the overwhelming majority of the fighters , the so-called "rebels", are NOT Syrian. There are several factions fighting the Syrian Government. One is the Free Syrian Army, but they are only the 2nd largest group in the fight. The largest BY FAR is the Al'Nusra Front.

2. "No boots on the ground." Do we trust obama and kerry? there are already 300 US Marine troops in Northern Jordan on the border with Syria. They are on a "training mission" with no clear time schedule for leaving.

3. The US is already involved in Syria. Millions of dollars have been given by the US to the FSA, millions more in non-lethal assistance, still more in satellite recon and body armor.

4. Al-Queda in Syria. The largest group that is fighting the Syrian Government is a group called the Al'Nasra Front. In december of 2012, the US declared that the ANF was a terror organization. Al-Queda itself had confirmed that the ANF is the Syrian arm of Al-Queda.

5. The Rebels used WMDs. Members of the ANF have used chemical weapons and have no qualms about telling anyone. You can find them on You-Tube with videos of them doing so. You can also see them in videos uploaded by the group "Syrian Rebel Watch".

6. The end game. Without question, if the Assad regime falls, Al-Queda will take over Syria, and then the bloodshed will begin in earnest. As we have already seen with the recent capture of a Syrian town. Barack hussein Obama and the US will have more blood on it's hands that it already does.

Last edited:
It's time for everyone, left and right, young and old to demand that our politicians not only tell obama no, but demand that all support be withdrawn and that no further aid of ANY kind be given anyone in that conflict. It may already be too late.

I think it is highly likely that there is more firepower coming down than just some cruise missiles. I believe the U.S. is going to decimate the Syrian Army. Engaging Syria for anything less would be a waste of time. People better hope that certain states don't fight back.

Last edited:
I have stated in other threads the role that a proposed saudi pipeline has in our involvement in Syria, but there is so much more.

Here are some facts:

1. This is NOT a Civil War It started out that way two years ago, but now the overwhelming majority of the fighters , the so-called "rebels", are NOT Syrian. There are several factions fighting the Syrian Government. One is the Free Syrian Army, but they are only the 2nd largest group in the fight. The largest BY FAR is the Al'Nusra Front.

2. "No boots on the ground." Do we trust obama and kerry? there are already 300 US Marine troops in Northern Jordan on the border with Syria. They are on a "training mission" with no clear time schedule for leaving.

3. The US is already involved in Syria. Millions of dollars have been given by the US to the FSA, millions more in non-lethal assistance, still more in satellite recon and body armor.

4. Al-Queda in Syria. The largest group that is fighting the Syrian Government is a group called the Al'Nasra Front. In december of 2012, the US declared that the ANF was a terror organization. Al-Queda itself had confirmed that the ANF is the Syrian arm of Al-Queda.

5. The Rebels used WMDs. Members of the ANF have used chemical weapons and have no qualms about telling anyone. You can find them on You-Tube with videos of them doing so. You can also see them in videos uploaded by the group "Syrian Rebel Watch".

6. The end game. Without question, if the Assad regime falls, Al-Queda will take over Syria, and then the bloodshed will begin in earnest. As we have already seen with the recent capture of a Syrian town. Barack hussein Obama and the US will have more blood on it's hands that it already does.

I hope you don't mind if I add.

#2 No boots on the ground.

Strangely enough Panetta everyone remember Panetta? testified that just to secure Syria's WMD's ( you know the shit that's never there in the ME) would talke 75,000 boots on the ground.

AND Panetta said this would be 100 times worse than Libya.

Here are some facts:

As to Point Number 2:
Syria Resolution’s Boots on the Ground Loophole is Wide Enough to Drive a Tank Through

I think it is highly likely that there is more firepower coming down than just some cruise missiles. I believe the U.S. is going to decimate the Syrian Army. Engaging Syria for anything less would be a waste of time. People better hope that certain states don't fight back.

Putin has just said though he's arming them for bear.

I don't like what is on the horizon here RC. Putin said it point blank.

Here are some facts:

I hope you don't mind if I add.

#2 No boots on the ground.

Strangely enough Panetta everyone remember Panetta? testified that just to secure Syria's WMD's ( you know the shit that's never there in the ME) would talke 75,000 boots on the ground.

AND Panetta said this would be 100 times worse than Libya.

Obama lies as often as he breathes, and kerry is a disgusting piece of excrement. Neither can be trusted. I have no doubt that there will be boots on the ground in Syria, if there haven't been already.

Putin has just said though he's arming them for bear.

I don't like what is on the horizon here RC. Putin said it point blank.
Neither do I. Congress had better vote NO.

Can you imagine millions of innocent Syrians who will be killed by Al-Queda once they take over? That blood will be at least partly on our hands.

for all the rhetoric about "the children"......when it comes to Christian children Obama doesn't give a damn...

And If Assad falls? Another piece of the puzzle put in place for the radical jihadists bent on domination. Obama has already helped them In Egypt, Libya...

And If Assad falls? Another piece of the puzzle put in place for the radical jihadists bent on domination. Obama has already helped them In Egypt, Libya...

And now negotiating with the Taliban. How many have they killed of ours?

Obama is negotiating with them. Oh guess where? Qatar. There is a common denominator in all this bullshit. It's Qatar.

Qatar actually gave the Taliban a recognized foreign office so Obama could negotiate with them

No bullshit. totally true.

Here are some facts:

Obama is helping the islamic terrorists. He is a muslim. He said so himself. Sure, he sat under Jeremiah Wright for 20 years, but I doubt that Wright taught anything remotely Christian. All he taught was hate. Right up Obama's alley. He hates this country, and he hates Christians. He hates whites. He is helping Al Qaida take over the middle east. And he is using our dime to do it with. He should be impeached.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

Obama is negotiating with them. Oh guess where? Qatar. There is a common denominator in all this bullshit. It's Qatar.

Qatar actually gave the Taliban a recognized foreign office so Obama could negotiate with them

and Qatar is also funding the Muslim Brotherhood which Obama supports......

Qatar desperately wants a pipeline to Turkey (via Syria) in order to sell oil to Europeans...

and Qatar is also funding the Muslim Brotherhood which Obama supports......

Qatar desperately wants a pipeline to Turkey (via Syria) in order to sell oil to Europeans...

Not oil, natural gas, but you are correct.

Here are some facts:

Obama is helping the islamic terrorists. He is a muslim. He said so himself. Sure, he sat under Jeremiah Wright for 20 years, but I doubt that Wright taught anything remotely Christian. All he taught was hate. Right up Obama's alley. He hates this country, and he hates Christians. He hates whites. He is helping Al Qaida take over the middle east. And he is using our dime to do it with. He should be impeached.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw"]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]
Black Theology...No different than the Minister Farakhan who preaches hate...no different than the radical jihadists...ALL in the same camp. Obama being in that "church" was cover so he could LIE to all of us.

Can you imagine millions of innocent Syrians who will be killed by Al-Queda once they take over? That blood will be at least partly on our hands.
Yes, Egypt is an example with the Coptic Christians being targeted and slaughtered...

And this^^
But Obama must be obeyed...or else. I am worried as John Boehner says he is onboard...this does not bode well.

Forum List

Back