🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Predictably, the pathetic left wing ESPN Sports Reporters this morning.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
They are of course crushing the National Anthem. Saying how it was written by....wait for it....a white "SLAVE OWNER" Francis Scott Key.

How it is a dated poem and song that does not fit in with society today.

Bob Ryan with his yellow crud covered teeth. The yappy little cocksucker Mike Lupica.

When will we need to fight? I think it is past the point.

Last edited:
Francis Scott Key wasn't just a slave owner. He used his position as U.S. Attorney to prosecute abolitionists, and was opposed to the antislavery movement until the day he died. :thup:

Why do you Sports Zombies wanna sing the National Anthem anyway? Don't the teams have their own tunes like "Houston Oilers Number One"

Francis Scott Key wasn't just a slave owner. He used his position as U.S. Attorney to prosecute abolitionists, and was opposed to the antislavery movement until the day he died. :thup:
I will now sing it louder. Thank you for that info.

Wonder if we should honor muslims since they started the transatlantic slave trade.

BLACK muslims, just to be more specific.

What do you think?

These stupid liberal sports journalists love pretending they are qualified to be social commentators. The sad thing is a lot of stupid kids that watch those guys take the shit they say as gospel.

They are of course crushing the National Anthem. Saying how it was written by....wait for it....a white "SLAVE OWNER" Francis Scott Key.

How it is dated poem and song that does not fit in with society today.

Bob Ryan with his yellow crud covered teeth. The yappy little cocksucker Mike Lupica.

When will we need to fight? I think it is past the point.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, I stopped supporting in any way or paying attention to the corporate athletic industry decades ago, fuck 'em.

Wonder if we should honor muslims since they started the transatlantic slave trade.

What do you think?

Where was the market again? Same with "mexican" drug cartels. We are the market so we need to blame others.

What do you think?

What does that have to do with this thread exactly? :dunno:

What do you think?
Of course you will...that's how the Alt-Right rolls.

What do you think?
Of course you will...that's how the Alt-Right rolls.
I cannot tell. Are you saying we should not honor N word muslims since it was N word muslims that started the transatlantic slave trade?

God, could you imagine how much better it would be, if the slave trade never happened? Here? Could you imagine?

Damn slave trade! Should have picked their own damn cotton!

Who gives a shit about the National Anthem anyways? I like the song, but it's nothing special. We got the lyrics from an anti-abolitionist, stole the tune from the British, and didn't even make it our national anthem until 1931.

Who gives a shit about the National Anthem anyways? I like the song, but it's nothing special. We got the lyrics from an anti-abolitionist, stole the tune from the British, and didn't even make it our national anthem until 1931.

Forget about the origins of the national Anthem. It's not about that. It's about what the song has come to represent.

Forget about the origins of the national Anthem. It's not about that. It's about what the song has come to represent.

And I'll stand when it's played. I don't give a shit who else does, and for what reason. In the end it's just a song.

Well if they think that there is a better song out there somewhere, why don't they get up off their toad stool and write it themselves? Take some initiative if the issue means enough to you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Leftists letting a song send them into hysterics...is there anything that doesn't give a left loon gas?

All of this nonsense is beside the point really. If you ask that idiot QB what his point is, he will say that it's the oppression of blacks in this country.

That is what is stupid and wrong about his dumb assed stunt. Hands up, don't shoot didn't happen, Brown was a thug who tried to kill a cop, Martin was a thug who tried to kill Zimmerman, and on and on. The only ones oppressing black Americans are black Americans. That QB is a moron and the origin of the song is irrelevant.

And I'll stand when it's played. I don't give a shit who else does, and for what reason. In the end it's just a song.

That's like saying it's just a flag. It's more than just a song because of what it represents. Disrespecting the song is disrespecting the country.

That's like saying it's just a flag. It's more than just a song because of what it represents. Disrespecting the song is disrespecting the country.

And it is just a flag. Our current anthem and our current flag are both less than 100 years old. Neither make our country great. One of the things that makes our country great is that people have the right to disrespect them if they wish, and people have the right to disagree.

Forum List

Back