Prediction: Trump will die in jail, the MAGA folks will scream & moan for a few days, then they'll move on to something else

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
let me explain my reasoning for my prediction:

if i was president of the world (the world, not just the united states) and i passed a law that said you have to put your right sock on first before your left sock in the morning on your feet, punishable by 5 years in prison if you violate the law, the right socks first crowd would be ecstatic, the left socks first crowd would scream and yell for a couple of days, then they'd abide by the law. you just get used to it, and the MAGA folks will learn to live with their Godlike figure crumbling at the feet of lady justice.

if i was president of the world (the world, not just the united states) and i passed a law that said you have to put your right sock on first before your left sock in the morning on your feet, punishable by 5 years in prison if you violate the law, the right socks first crowd would be ecstatic, the left socks first crowd would scream and yell for a couple of days, then they'd abide by the law. you just get used to it, and the MAGA folks will learn to live with their Godlike figure crumbling at the feet of lady justice.

Trump is just being made an example off.
Anyone who dares to buck the military establishment and the Deep State will get the same treatment.

He won't be in jail. The worst he'll see is a fine which he will pay immediately, and MAYBE a short period of house arrest in opulence you can only dream about.

Anyone who dares to buck the military establishment and the Deep State will get the same treatment.
That's pretty much the gist of it. The proof will be the zeal or lack thereof in pursuing Quid Pro Joe's dealings with Hunters business "associates" and potential payoffs there. Despite the attempts to divert attention, we'll be watching...

• Banned
He won't be in jail. The worst he'll see is a fine which he will pay immediately, and MAYBE a short period of house arrest in opulence you can only dream about.
if they don't get him in Manhattan, the NY AG will get him, or they will get him in Georgia, or the DOJ will get him, or the Jan 6 thing, or the raping E Jean Carroll thing. not even Houdini would escape

• Banned
let me rephrase that: anyone who dares getting elected president by covering up the fact that he cheated on his wife by fucking a p*rn star will get the same treatment

if they don't get him in Manhattan, the NY AG will get him, or they will get him in Georgia, or the DOJ will get him, or the Jan 6 thing, or the raping E Jean Carroll thing. not even Houdini would escape
Like I said, he won't be in prison. If he does, he'd have to have his Secret Service detail stripped, and that's not going to happen. It would make every president vulnerable as they never have been. No, like I said, a fine or maybe some time spent at ease in opulence.

let me rephrase that: anyone who dares getting elected president by covering up the fact that he cheated on his wife by fucking a p*rn star will get the same treatment
You have to be careful. Go too far on that and Quid Pro gets the same treatment for their coverup of Hunter's laptop. I'm telling you, democrats never seem to understand that the can of worms they keep opening up have more than one worm in them.

I don't think they'll get away with it.
The only thing keeping them from being swept out of congress and the WH is abortion.

Did Incest Joe volunteer the information about showering with his underage daughter?

I don't think they'll get away with it.
The only thing keeping them from being swept out of congress and the WH is abortion.
They don't seem to realize that other AG's are watching to see how this plays out. If they successfully break the seal on ex-presidents being protected from a lot of this stuff, it'll be open season on things like covering up Hunter's laptop to influence the election. I think they literally think that TRUMP! is so hated that everyone will overlook any possible ramifications. They always look around at their circle of friends and think everyone believes the same way on everything.

It is so obvious we live in a police state atmosphere. The parties are together on globalist issues and give us the interpretation of two separate entities for everything else. I am disappointed in the new congress as the Republicans are far behind the Progs at this point 2 years ago. The states seem to be ahead of the national Republicans in pushback.

Did Incest Joe volunteer the information about showering with his underage daughter?
There are a lot of questionable things in Quid Pro's past that an AG out to make a point like Bragg could sink his teeth into.

It is so obvious we live in a police state atmosphere. The parties are together on globalist issues and give us the interpretation of two separate entities for everything else. I am disappointed in the new congress as the Republicans are far behind the Progs at this point 2 years ago. The states seem to be ahead of the national Republicans in pushback.
This is why I say that the Republicans are new to the mudpit, while the democrats have been in it for decades. The tide is turning, but slowly.

Prediction: Trump will die in jail, the MAGA folks will scream & moan for a few days, then they'll move on to something else

You’re a real piece of shit

One of those libs who is hoping for a bloody war in the streets of America as you hide in a foreign country

Forum List

Back