Prediction: Trump will die in jail, the MAGA folks will scream & moan for a few days, then they'll move on to something else

It’s what you want and what I said
ok YOU wanted Trump to be re-elected in 2020 by stealing the election and didn't care that those 4 Americans died

see how that works? i don't get to decide what you think, just like you can't do that to me

You have to be careful. Go too far on that and Quid Pro gets the same treatment for their coverup of Hunter's laptop. I'm telling you, democrats never seem to understand that the can of worms they keep opening up have more than one worm in them.
Hunter Biden should die in jail too. they're all crooks. i could find a crime on Mother Teresa i bet. i don't trust anyone

You are taunting Trump supporters hoping against hope that they will become violent

Thats blood in the streets to go along with your popcorn
that didn't even cross my mind until you mentioned it. the REASON i got INTO politics was i hated Bush for what he did in the iraq war. blood in the streets or anywhere else is not my thing, except in the UFC Octagon!

Hunter Biden should die in jail too. they're all crooks. i could find a crime on Mother Teresa i bet. i don't trust anyone
That's not what would take Quid Pro down, it would be his covering up of the laptop before the election. A classic blunder in the hands of the right AG.

ok YOU wanted Trump to be re-elected in 2020 by stealing the election and didn't care that those 4 Americans died

see how that works? i don't get to decide what you think, just like you can't do that to me
He wan, no steal by 75 million votes says he won, and demofks couldn’t have that so concocted a cheat. Suspending the election until enough ballots were manufactured in key states to steal it! You know the states.

He wan, no steal by 75 million votes says he won, and demofks couldn’t have that so concocted a cheat. Suspending the election until enough ballots were manufactured in key states to steal it! You know the states.
uh huh. so what do you think about those 4 folks who died on Jan 6th?

that didn't even cross my mind until you mentioned it. the REASON i got INTO politics was i hated Bush for what he did in the iraq war. blood in the streets or anywhere else is not my thing, except in the UFC Octagon!
I dont believe you

Trump never did anything to you yet you are consumed with hate

Thats not politics

That personal knee-jerkism

I dont believe you

Trump never did anything to you yet you are consumed with hate

Thats not politics

That personal knee-jerkism
He wants trump dead. I’m calling out the assassination attempt

He wants trump dead. I’m calling out the assassination attempt
you really are a dumb son of a bitch

FOUR PEOPLE died on Jan 6th. YOU'RE THE ONE who wants people dead, you want THE WHOLE WORLD dead

you really are a dumb son of a bitch

FOUR PEOPLE died on Jan 6th. YOU'RE THE ONE who wants people dead, you want THE WHOLE WORLD dead
Nope factually incorrect only Babbitt.

You weren’t given the facts

Spirited piece of Easter fun .
But more interesting than fixating on the Nazarine being nailed on with all of his BS promises and lunatic chat with a dad whom these days would be hauled in for negligence and advised to get a stronger hearing aid .

The GOP calls calls January 6th… sightseeing. Holding Donald Trump accountable for his actions… injustice. The expulsion of Black legislators in Tennessee for protesting gun violence… justified. They are a racist, Christo-facist, authoritarian theocracy. They have virtually no minority support and are losing women and young voters in droves. GenZ gonna breakout a can a whoop ass on you come Election Day.

Forum List

Back