Predictions.Tonights Dem's Debate.Few Million?,Few Thousand?,Or Hundreds?

:thewave:

How can anyone make an accurate prediction of how many of us will be watching the debate? With so much great programming on this evening with our 250 Cable Channels, will be a tough call to get the prediction even right within 500,000 viewers.
But just for fun, let's predict tonights viewers of the most highly anticipated Democrat debate since Regan/Carter. At least one of us will get it right!
Clue: It will be between 0.0 and 12.5 Million!
Ready?........Set?.........Go !!!!! :woohoo:

Are they going to be wearing clothes?

Anything close to 2 million would shock me.
Why else have it on a Saturday night....
The DNC doesn't want people to watch this mess.

To be more accurate, hilary doesn't want anyone watching the debate.....

No need to watch; I'm surprised they are still having them. Hillary has it wrapped up.

That goes for the General Election as well.

Why even bother to go out and vote when the DNC picked Hillary in the 1st place?
Never mind that the people had no choice to begin with.

the next POTUS will be there.

what difference does it make to all of you RW clowns ?

show some respect for Madam President.

:thewave:

How can anyone make an accurate prediction of how many of us will be watching the debate? With so much great programming on this evening with our 250 Cable Channels, will be a tough call to get the prediction even right within 500,000 viewers.
But just for fun, let's predict tonights viewers of the most highly anticipated Democrat debate since Regan/Carter. At least one of us will get it right!
Clue: It will be between 0.0 and 12.5 Million!
Ready?........Set?.........Go !!!!! :woohoo:

I heard Star Wars is playing in the movie theaters...

What debate? The Harvard Something Pudding Club?

Ah well, at least there's On Demand. Maybe catch up on that Childhood's End thing.

How can anyone make an accurate prediction of how many of us will be watching the debate?

If by "us" you mean USMB RWs, I'd say <10.

If by "us," you mean the American public, are you referring to (A) watching it live, (B) streaming it later, (C) reading the transcript, (D) other?

It's not subject to the Neilsens, so it's not apt to be cancelled if the numbers aren't high enough. And given the multiplicity of options for making oneself aware of the candidates' positions on the issues, "watching the debate" seems to be something older people who aren't Internet savvy would see as their only recourse.

However, it's been suggested that GOP "experts" will be watching and taking notes in order to prep the GOP candidates for their debate in January.

Forum List

Back