Predictions!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Now that Hillary has been proven to be clean as a whistle and as pure as the wind driven snow, how will the next 8 years look under Hillary as POTUS?

Now that Hillary has been proven to be clean as a whistle and as pure as the wind driven snow, how will the next 8 years look under Hillary as POTUS?

Much like the disastrous last 7 1/2 under Ears....but in all seriousness I doubt the old bitch has eight years left

Hillary will let the country be run into the ground by her left-wing cabal, which will limit free speech by malicious prosecution of dissidents (i.e., Conservatives). Once in place, there will be no turning back.

REVOLUTION!!! That is how the next 8 years will look. Both sides will become even more partisan, and you will likely see physical violence and deadly force used by both sides in the next 8 years.

REVOLUTION!!! That is how the next 8 years will look. Both sides will become even more partisan, and you will likely see physical violence and deadly force used by both sides in the next 8 years.

I think that this has been the goal all along.

Perhaps the whole e-mail affair was planned.

When the next recession hits, Hillary won't be able to blame her immediate predecessor, so that will be refreshing. But since the tards managed to blame Jimmy Carter for the crash which happened on Bush's watch, I guess it won't be a stretch to blame Bush for the next recession.

Hell, the tards even managed to blame Obama for the 2008 crash! Isn't that amazing?

No one ever wants to look in the mirror for the person to blame. Despite that being who really is to blame for the messes we get ourselves into. People much prefer scapegoats rather than face the truth. So we blame negroes and Mexicans and whoever the last two or three Presidents of the opposite party were.

The appearance of Hillary's Presidency will depend on whether or not Congress flips Democratic. It all depends just how big a disaster the Trump march of the lemmings is.

If Hillary wins and gets a Democratic Senate, we can expect her to exhume Saul Alinsky and appoint him to the Supreme Court to replace Scalia. If that confirmation doesn't come through, she'll nominate Ali Saed Bin Ali El-Hoorie, of course. She hates America that much.

Clinton's opponents will be accused of being sexist pigs.

Her opponents will accuse her of being a secret wife of a Saudi Arabian prince before her hand even lifts from the Satanic Bible on Inauguration Day. Her pants suits will be the subject of much outrage over their cost.

In short, it will be eight more years of the same old shit.

My favorite annual tradition will continue to be watching all the rubes parrot, "She didn't say GOD in her Christmas message!" without bothering to read her Christmas message to see if it's true.

Much like the disastrous last 7 1/2 under Ears....
Hate to say it but I have to agree. I doubt if the Senate or House will change hands so the GOP will continue to squabble amongst themselves, dig in their heels and refuse to meet the Dems halfway. Nothing will get done, nothing will get better, and this country will continue its slow decline. Should Trump prevail the decline of the country will just be much faster.

"Meet the new boss, Same as the old boss" -- The Who, Won't Get Fooled Again

When the next recession hits, Hillary won't be able to blame her immediate predecessor, so that will be refreshing. But since the tards managed to blame Jimmy Carter for the crash which happened on Bush's watch, I guess it won't be a stretch to blame Bush for the next recession.

Hell, the tards even managed to blame Obama for the 2008 crash! Isn't that amazing?

No one ever wants to look in the mirror for the person to blame. Despite that being who really is to blame for the messes we get ourselves into. People much prefer scapegoats rather than face the truth. So we blame negroes and Mexicans and whoever the last two or three Presidents of the opposite party were.

The appearance of Hillary's Presidency will depend on whether or not Congress flips Democratic. It all depends just how big a disaster the Trump march of the lemmings is.

If Hillary wins and gets a Democratic Senate, we can expect her to exhume Saul Alinsky and appoint him to the Supreme Court to replace Scalia. If that confirmation doesn't come through, she'll nominate Ali Saed Bin Ali El-Hoorie, of course. She hates America that much.

Clinton's opponents will be accused of being sexist pigs.

Her opponents will accuse her of being a secret wife of a Saudi Arabian prince before her hand even lifts from the Satanic Bible on Inauguration Day.

In short, it will be eight more years of the same old shit.

No, things will change.

Thinks always change

Hate to say it but I have to agree. I doubt if the Senate or House will change hands so the GOP will continue to squabble amongst themselves, dig in their heels and refuse to meet the Dems halfway. Nothing will get done, nothing will get better, and this country will continue its slow decline. Should Trump prevail the decline of the country will just be much faster.

Yeah toad...it's all the GOP's fault....just go away ya partisan hack whack job

Hillary will let the country be run into the ground by her left-wing cabal, which will limit free speech by malicious prosecution of dissidents (i.e., Conservatives). Once in place, there will be no turning back.
I bet she'll rewrite libel laws so she can sue news outlets she becomes angry with.

Prediction: Hillary's State of the Union Address will be called "The Vagina Monologue" by Rush Limbaugh.

If she makes POTUS:
  • Single Payer Medical Insurance
  • ISIS/ISIL Growing
  • More Terrorist Attacks
  • More infiltration of "Illegal Aliens"
  • Much greater debt
  • MUCH MORE REGULATION: FOOD, MEDICAL, EPA, ENERGY
  • A MUCH weaker Military

Yeah toad...it's all the GOP's fault....just go away ya partisan hack whack job
It's not the GOP's fault it is our fault, we the people. The recent pattern for the GOP has been for any leader who compromises to be punished in the primaries and districts have been so gerrymandered the usually the primary winner wins the election. The Dems electorate are only a little better.

Should Trump prevail the decline of the country will just be much faster.

Care to elaborate? Or is that too big a word for you?
I have Google thanks.

Either Trump will do what he has promised or he won't. Either way things will get worse.

He builds a wall, starts trade wars, carpet bombs ISIS, rounds up illegals, ends the ACA and the Iran deal, and tortures. The US will plunge into a recession and lose any moral high ground we had internationally. Without international help we are on our own and we'll exhaust ourselves.

He does nothing that he's promised and his supporters react and tear the country apart, convinced the system is broke beyond fixing.

either way we will no longer be what we were.

Or rather the justice department is as corrupt as Clinton. Quid Pro Quo goes a long way.

My guess:
(1) Gun Ban on the Peasant class. It will start with a no gun list. That list will be huge. Then it will move to a federal license. The review will be ambiguous and arbitrary and the fee with be in the thousands.
(2) Amnesty to 20 mil illegal immigrants.
(3) Further breakdown at the border and VISA program. We see an uptick in illegal immigration.
(4) Further wage stagnation. You hear liberals brag about Obama bring back lost jobs. Jobs might have come back, but most are low skill and lower wages jobs. Expect a $15 minimum wage,equal pay law (which mean more wages for lawyers) and increases illegal immigration to further increase wage stagnation.
(5) Expect a sharp decline in entrepreneurs and start up businesses. Expect more small businesses to fold. Clinton and the Democratic run congress will keep up the complex regulations to squeeze out small businesses and to prevent start ups from entering the market.
(6) Further decline in schools. With the flood of illegals the schools will be overwhelmed and dollars will be spent on the expensive English as a second language programs.
(7) Expect the cost of living to go through the roof and the further decline of the middle class. You will need to make over $100k just to crack the middle class.
(8) Expect poverty to increase, along with crime and drug use.
(9) Sorry libs don't expect free healthcare or college. Those will be too expensive.

Clinton will be a disaster.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back