Pregnant woman smashes restaurant windows over lack of beef patties...

Pregnant woman, upset over lack of beef patties, smashes New York restaurant’s windows with bat, police say

A pregnant woman had some major beef with a New York restaurant.

New York City police are searching for a woman who was caught on camera smashing a restaurant’s windows and front door in the Bronx with a bat after she allegedly found out the eatery ran out of the beef patties she was craving.

The unidentified woman went to the Back Home Restaurant about 4:20 p.m. on Jan. 15 and ordered a beef patty, but an employee told her they ran out, police said. Upset by the news, she left the restaurant and came back with a bat and began smashing the store’s windows and front door.

Surveillance video released by police Saturday shows at least one passerby attempting to stop the enraged woman, but ultimately stepping back from the bat-swinging hangry customer.

The woman fled the scene after the attack. No one was injured in the incident.

Jesus Christ! Remind me never to piss off an angry, hungry pregnant woman.
Did you open this thread so the racists could roll around in their mud, Aaron?

I like posting stories that I find funny in "Current Events" that aren't meant to be political or racial in any way, but I kinda knew where this one would lead. Yeah, some white dude shot up a pizza shop looking for Clinton's secret pedophilia ring, but this angry black customer? She's out of control. :lol:

This how you know the woman wasn't a pothead. It was 4:20, and she was angry.

Why was this black woman inconvenienced in the first place?The burgers should have been delivered to her home and charged to her EBT card.

This woman obviously had some shit going on. She couldn't have been drunk. First, she's pregnant. Second, her aim with that bat was way too accurate for somebody who's intoxicated.

Pregnant woman, upset over lack of beef patties, smashes New York restaurant’s windows with bat, police say

New York City police are searching for a woman who was caught on camera smashing a restaurant’s windows and front door in the Bronx with a bat after she allegedly found out the eatery ran out of the beef patties she was craving.

The unidentified woman went to the Back Home Restaurant about 4:20 p.m. on Jan. 15 and ordered a beef patty, but an employee told her they ran out, police said. Upset by the news, she left the restaurant and came back with a bat and began smashing the store’s windows and front door.

Surveillance video released by police Saturday shows at least one passerby attempting to stop the enraged woman, but ultimately stepping back from the bat-swinging hangry customer.

How did I know it was a pregnant black women before I looked? ESP?
Everybody knew. Black people are worse than animals.

Actually it was Rosie O’Donnell… She just looks like she’s pregnant

This woman obviously had some shit going on. She couldn't have been drunk. First, she's pregnant. Second, her aim with that bat was way too accurate for somebody who's intoxicated.

What she had going on was a lifetime of people cowering from and catering to her. When you are dealing with creatures like this remember nothing breeds contempt like rolling over.

Did you open this thread so the racists could roll around in their mud, Aaron?

I like posting stories that I find funny in "Current Events" that aren't meant to be political or racial in any way, but I kinda knew where this one would lead. Yeah, some white dude shot up a pizza shop looking for Clinton's secret pedophilia ring, but this angry black customer? She's out of control. :lol:
Are we going to count them all up? You count up all the white azzes and I will continue to see the games played on TV and the internet by others.

This is why everyone should be forced to be veegan.

If there were no cows, none of this would happen.

Last edited:
This is why everyone should be forced to be vegan.

If there were no cows, none of this would happen.

200.gif

Maybe she should've waited until about 6 PM to come to that place. Like the commercial says, "Beef. Its what for dinner."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Maybe she should've waited until about 6 PM to come to that place. Like the commercial says, "Beef. Its what for dinner."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The music to that commerial is one of my favorite pieces by Aaron Copland.

Racists can't even help themselves. They'll actually make comments like "Democrats are really the party of Jim Crow." But if you make one thread about a black chick with a bat they'll be like, "Of course she was black."

I am so offended. . .

Who is anyone to say that the subject of this article was a "woman?"

Was she even interviewed to find out what the subject's self identification really is or was at the time of the incident?

This how you know the woman wasn't a pothead. It was 4:20, and she was angry.
I have known some regular potheads to be quite short tempered.

Maybe I should Google it to see if that is a commonly recognized thing or if I am imagining a thing based on personal observation which isn't really indicative of a trend or condition or "thing" at all.

Or maybe not.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back