Pres. Obama reveals new movie "The Butler" made him Cry.......

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Our glorious leader just screened the latest Hollywood offering 'The Butler'.

In a White House statement he admitting to sobbing at what will surely become an Oscar winner based on the president's physiological endorsement.

Obama stated: "I teared up just thinking about not just the butlers who have worked here in the White House, but an entire generation of people who were talented and skilled, but because of Jim Crow, because of discrimination, there was only so far they could go. And yet, with dignity and tenacity, they got up and worked every single day, and put up with a whole lot of mess because they hoped for something better for their kids."

do-real-men-cry-959373-flash.jpg

It's another Hollyweird example of playing fast and loose with some of the facts of the butler's history and whatnot, but the low information folks won't know it. They saw it in the movie so it's gotta be true!
It's Oliver Stone-like is all one needs to know.

I think Jim Crow was just made up by liberals in Hollywood so they could sell tickets

I wonder if he cried when he found out a white baby had been shot by a Negro teen?

why the hell did we need to hear about this as if it's some stop the press news..

maybe next they will let us know when Obama has diarrhea and almost shit his pants...they can send out statement, how the Prez almost did doo doo in his panties

my gawd, I've never seen such stupid stuff posted about a President and MaBell isn't any better...we get article all about how she changed to bangs...

I wonder if he cried when he found out a white baby had been shot by a Negro teen?

Damian Sutton, 2-year-old Mich. boy, dies after alleged beating from his mother's boyfriend - Crimesider - CBS News

This made me cry. Now are you going to allege that if one loss brings a person to tears, a different loss cannot do the same?

Do you even know what that movie was actually about?

Do you have any empathy or compassion for dignified people who wind up living a life of servitude?

By the way, those were all rhetorical questions. I already know the answers.

Damian Sutton, 2-year-old Mich. boy, dies after alleged beating from his mother's boyfriend - Crimesider - CBS News

This made me cry. Now are you going to allege that if one loss brings a person to tears, a different loss cannot do the same?

Do you even know what that movie was actually about?

Do you have any empathy or compassion for dignified people who wind up living a life of servitude?

By the way, those were all rhetorical questions. I already know the answers.

some people have never been there, done that.

And on another, possibly unrelated note (might be a different case).

Motion: Parents of slain baby tested positive for gunshot residue | News - Home

The defense attorney for filed the motion asking the judge to force prosecutors to hand over the entire Georgia Bureau of Investigation report on the slain baby's parents -- Louis Santiago and Sherry West.

West said she was shot in the March 21 incident, and Santiago said he was shopping at Walmart when it happened and wasn't there. But GBI found traces of gunshot residue, or GSR, on both.

In a White House statement he admitting to sobbing at what will surely become an Oscar winner based on the president's physiological endorsement.

Obama stated: "I teared up just thinking about not just the butlers who have worked here in the White House, but an entire generation of people who were talented and skilled, but because of Jim Crow, because of discrimination, there was only so far they could go. And yet, with dignity and tenacity, they got up and worked every single day, and put up with a whole lot of mess because they hoped for something better for their kids."

wow , he cried because 80% of it is fictional bullshit? man, I have misjudged him....

oh wait..:redface:

no matter how hard they try they can't make it seem he has a heart and cares about others..
he cares only for himself and uses others to make that happen..today it's MLK, tomorrow who know who he be using

he acts like only blacks were butlers...the man is such a fake

And on another, possibly unrelated note (might be a different case).

Motion: Parents of slain baby tested positive for gunshot residue | News - Home

The defense attorney for filed the motion asking the judge to force prosecutors to hand over the entire Georgia Bureau of Investigation report on the slain baby's parents -- Louis Santiago and Sherry West.

West said she was shot in the March 21 incident, and Santiago said he was shopping at Walmart when it happened and wasn't there. But GBI found traces of gunshot residue, or GSR, on both.

It's the same. Plus other family members believe the woman did it.

wow , he cried because 80% of it is fictional bullshit? man, I have misjudged him....

oh wait..:redface:

That's why they call it a historical drama and say such things like inspired. ;)

I have cried watching a few historical dramas knowing it was mostly fiction. I think you are missing the point.

Forum List

Back