Pres. Obama reveals new movie "The Butler" made him Cry.......

no matter how hard they try they can't make it seem he has a heart and cares about others..
he cares only for himself and uses others to make that happen..today it's MLK, tomorrow who know who he be using

he acts like only blacks were butlers...the man is such a fake

Did he say that?
People like you crack me up. You see something where there is nothing. To you 2+2=120

Only pussies cry at the movies.

polls_bush_crying_4904_411305_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Yeah, so?

Unlike you I do not think in 2 dimensions.

I know the big bad scary world makes more sense to you sheep when you boil everything down to two choices, for example If someone criticizes Obambam they must have loved GW.

try to expand your mind it really doesn't hurt.

Our glorious leader just screened the latest Hollywood offering 'The Butler'.

In a White House statement he admitting to sobbing at what will surely become an Oscar winner based on the president's physiological endorsement.

Obama stated: "I teared up just thinking about not just the butlers who have worked here in the White House, but an entire generation of people who were talented and skilled, but because of Jim Crow, because of discrimination, there was only so far they could go. And yet, with dignity and tenacity, they got up and worked every single day, and put up with a whole lot of mess because they hoped for something better for their kids."

do-real-men-cry-959373-flash.jpg

And he thinks there needs to be a 'conversation' about race in America. Where has he been for the last 50 years. Oh, right. He has been living in foreign countries. That's why he has to go to the movies to learn about American history. Too bad all he gets is Hollywood's version.

Waaaaaaaaa... sob....sob.......waaahhh.......growing up I could have become the Butler.......boo..hoo...hoo.....

crying-obama-baby.jpg

He coulda been THIS guy too. Oh. Wait. No, he's too chicken shit to enlist. AND he went to school on the taxpayer dime. Didn't have to enlist to get an education. Scratch that.

images

Where are his tears for our veterans whose bodies have been mangled while they were fighting in Zerobama's army? Oh. Wait. There are none.

I teared up a little during the movie Ted when Ted fell off the scoreboard. :(

[youtube]IuzzA3046C8[/youtube]

no matter how hard they try they can't make it seem he has a heart and cares about others..
he cares only for himself and uses others to make that happen..today it's MLK, tomorrow who know who he be using

I find it insulting that being of service to others is now looked down upon. We have had Pell Grants and guaranteed student loans for almost 50 years. And we have had Affirmative Action for about as long. So no one has been forced into servitude. Truth be told, he's like the guy who cleaned up the shit behind the elephants in the circus. Someone asked why he didn't look for a better job. He replied, 'what? And leave show business.'

If servants in the White House stay it is not because they are forced to stay. It's because they are servants in the WHITE HOUSE! You couldn't buy the job away from them.

Back to my first sentence. I have been a servant my entire working career. Just out of high school I was a secretary, then I became a nurse. Before I got prescriptive authority, I wiped asses, gave meds, and tolerated a world of abuse from patients who didn't necessarily appreciate my role. I never felt that my role was demeaning. I was there for the patients and I carried the bouquet of roses in my heart because I knew the patients were too sick to express gratitude. And I probably earned a hell of a lot less than Obama's damned butler.

This is just another of Oprah's bullshit movies designed to keep blacks in their victim role. I'd like for the 'butler' to have followed me around for one day.

Last edited:

I find it insulting that being of service to others is now looked down upon. We have had Pell Grants and guaranteed student loans for almost 50 years. And we have had Affirmative Action for about as long. So no one has been forced into servitude. Truth be told, He's like the guy who cleaned up the shit behind the elephants in the circus. Someone asked why he didn't look for a better job. He replied, 'what? And leave show business.'

If servants in the White House stay it is not because they are forced to stay. It's because they are servants in the WHITE HOUSE! You couldn't buy the job away from them.

Back to my first sentence. I have been a servant my entire working career. Just out of high school I was a secretary, then I became a nurse. Before I got prescriptive authority, I wiped asses, gave meds, and tolerated a world of abuse from patients who didn't necessarily appreciate my role. I never felt that my role was demeaning. I was there for the patients and I carried the bouquet of roses in my heart because I knew the patients were too sick to express gratitude. And I probably earned a hell of a lot less than Obama's damned butler.

This is just another of Oprah's bullshit movies designed to keep blacks in their victim role. I'd like for the 'butler' to have followed me around for one day.

I agree...and what timing they have coming with this movie to coincide with MLK anniversary..
Oprah is another race hustler while she sits on her billions and tells then spills the sob story of how she was discriminated against when buying A HANDBAG...and then Obama comes out with he shed tears over the dumb movie...he the biggest race hustler of all of them

I find it insulting that being of service to others is now looked down upon. We have had Pell Grants and guaranteed student loans for almost 50 years. And we have had Affirmative Action for about as long. So no one has been forced into servitude. Truth be told, He's like the guy who cleaned up the shit behind the elephants in the circus. Someone asked why he didn't look for a better job. He replied, 'what? And leave show business.'

I agree...and what timing they have coming with this movie to coincide with MLK anniversary..
Oprah is another race hustler while she sits on her billions and tells then spills the sob story of how she was discriminated against when buying A HANDBAG...and then Obama comes out with he shed tears over the dumb movie...he the biggest race hustler of all of them

I agree with you on both counts. Oprah is from Nashville. I lived in Nashville 20 years. No more need be said.

Our glorious leader just screened the latest Hollywood offering 'The Butler'.

In a White House statement he admitting to sobbing at what will surely become an Oscar winner based on the president's physiological endorsement.

Obama stated: "I teared up just thinking about not just the butlers who have worked here in the White House, but an entire generation of people who were talented and skilled, but because of Jim Crow, because of discrimination, there was only so far they could go. And yet, with dignity and tenacity, they got up and worked every single day, and put up with a whole lot of mess because they hoped for something better for their kids."

do-real-men-cry-959373-flash.jpg

wow , he cried because 80% of it is fictional bullshit? man, I have misjudged him....

oh wait..:redface:

That's why they call it a historical drama and say such things like inspired. ;)

I have cried watching a few historical dramas knowing it was mostly fiction. I think you are missing the point.

Oh I get the point...its an emotional response brought on by a design to create emotion of the moment, ok sure.

But, and in this context especially, I'd be experiencing some emotions there after like being pissed off I was manipulated into buying their falsehoods and cheap theatrics designed to do just that.

I will not pay one penny to see that movie. Jane Fonda is happily wearing her Hanoi Jane T-shirt to further spit in the faces of the Vietnam vets and I won't be responsible for her earning one penny.

It's another Hollyweird example of playing fast and loose with some of the facts of the butler's history and whatnot, but the low information folks won't know it. They saw it in the movie so it's gotta be true!
It's Oliver Stone-like is all one needs to know.

Just another docu-drama. The Butler has as much in common with the truth
as Forrest Gump. I doubt that Putin cries at movies.

How would you like to be the Marine that was chosen to hold an umbrella for Obama?? .. :doubt:

Of course it's a white Marine.......because using a black Marine would be demeaning and racist. .. :cool:

marine-umbrella_3-620x436.jpg

Last edited:
How would you like to be the Marine that was chosen to hold an umbrella for Obama?? .. :doubt:

Of course it's a white Marine.......because using a black Marine would be demeaning and racist. .. :cool:

I would have been proud to hold it for any President.

Waaaaaaaaa... sob....sob.......waaahhh.......growing up I could have become the Butler.......boo..hoo...hoo.....

crying-obama-baby.jpg

He coulda been THIS guy too. Oh. Wait. No, he's too chicken shit to enlist. AND he went to school on the taxpayer dime. Didn't have to enlist to get an education. Scratch that.

images

Where are his tears for our veterans whose bodies have been mangled while they were fighting in Zerobama's army? Oh. Wait. There are none.
sunni you are the type of oerson that would have never made it home from "Nam",you would have been fragged.

I would have been proud to hold it for any President.

that's because you are what they call, a loyal subject or useful tool...not a good thing

Forum List

Back