Pres. Trump should appoint Sheriff David Clarke to head DOJ

Sheriff Clarke is not a political hack like the racist piece's of garbage Obama has appointed to head the DOJ in the past.

He is an even handed realist that tells it like it is. And who's main concern is the safety of America's citizens above political correctness and mollycoddling of criminals. ....... :cool:

He's a 4-star sheriff, you know.

Beware of people who dress like third-world dictators, because they'll act like one.

Law enforcement personal in most cities use military style ranking to designate their position within the department.

The city of Milwaukee where Sheriff Clarke works follows that time honored tradition. ...... :cool:

Clark would not make a good Attorney General. I think Christie will be the pick. As for Clark, I think he prefers to stay where he is. The only thing he might accept would be FBI Director.

The point is, lefties always have to insult a black man not on the democrat plantation.

Tossing out that race card again? Why not, given it's all you can do.

You conservatives need to be like us color-blind liberals, and stop instantly assuming that every single thing is entirely about race.

Yes, he should. My goodness, this is the first time I've agreed with you, Sunni Man. LOL, should I be worried?

I'm glad there's at least one muslim on this planet that can see what anti-social, violent animals our black crybabies are - which is why decent black lawmen like Mr. Clarke can see them for what they are, from experience.

Forum List

Back