Preschool teaching kids " Intersex" and " Genderqueer"

Well, it's British kids. If and when it comes here, you have four choices:
1. Ignore it and don't worry about it.
2. When the kid(s) come home, teach them otherwise, as you are their parent(s).
3. Take them out of public school and put them into a private school that reflects your beliefs.
4. Go bat-sh!t crazy, run amok and scream....."the end of the world as you know it."

upload_2016-12-13_8-10-0.png

Remember that time long ago when you learned things in school that you needed to be successful in the real world ?
Its no wonder that US children consistently ranks so low in testing compared to the rest of the Western world.
Apparently this is getting started in Oxford England. But the US faction of the LGBT cult is pushing HARD for this type of indoctrination here too.

Remember that time long ago when you learned things in school that you needed to be successful in the real world ?
Its no wonder that US children consistently ranks so low in testing compared to the rest of the Western world.
Apparently this is getting started in Oxford England. But the US faction of the LGBT cult is pushing HARD for this type of indoctrination here too.
I admit I really didn't read much of the OP. I'm running on zero sleep. Personally I have no feelings one way are the other towards the so called LGBT community to each his own and all that crap , but this is not the sort of thing that should be taught in school and should be left to the parents. That takes a village garbage is bullshit man.

I admit I really didn't read much of the OP. I'm running on zero sleep. Personally I have no feelings one way are the other towards the so called LGBT community to each his own and all that crap , but this is not the sort of thing that should be taught in school and should be left to the parents. That takes a village garbage is bullshit man.

You have given me a perfect example. You have made my day. At first you say "personally I have no feelings one way or the other"....then you say "but this is not the sort of thing that should be taught in school.."

Long story short, you are but one drop of water in a sea of do-nothings who actually DO have feelings, strong ones, but are sitting on ass doing NOTHING about making the world a better place for children. Please, hang your head in shame. Shame is an excellent motivator. Shame says "you are experiencing a healthy negative emotion that motivates you to change your ways". Embrace your shame. Then do what's right. Emphasis on DO.

I don't think the make up of a family should be made an issue, nor should gender identity.
When and if it becomes and issue for the "child", there should be supportive counseling to answer question the child might have. Everyone else.........none of their business
Its not the responsibility of schools to teach those things it's the parents.
I would agree with that, but many parents don't want to tackle the subject as it is too sensitive for them, thus the kids learn from kids on the street and don't get warnings such as the possibility of STD's and pregnancy. My parents were like that. I learned from other kids and on my own.

I don't think the make up of a family should be made an issue, nor should gender identity.
When and if it becomes and issue for the "child", there should be supportive counseling to answer question the child might have. Everyone else.........none of their business
I would agree with that, but many parents don't want to tackle the subject as it is too sensitive for them, thus the kids learn from kids on the street and don't get warnings such as the possibility of STD's and pregnancy. My parents were like that. I learned from other kids and on my own.
The solution isn't teaching little boys anal-fisting in school though; while also neglecting to teach them the graphic horrors of HIV/AIDS. The LGBT cult is trying hard to lobby the omission of the direct and stunning statistical link between anal sex and getting HIV...the biology of the lower intestinal tract and how susceptible it is to semen/blood transmission.. If they had their way, this known link and fact would NEVER be mentioned in health class in school...even though it certainly would save many young lives if it was..

The solution isn't teaching little boys anal-fisting in school though; while also neglecting to teach them the graphic horrors of HIV/AIDS. The LGBT cult is trying hard to lobby the omission of the direct and stunning statistical link between anal sex and getting HIV...the biology of the lower intestinal tract and how susceptible it is to semen/blood transmission.. If they had their way, this known link and fact would NEVER be mentioned in health class in school...even though it certainly would save many young lives if it was..
The only thing that needs to be taught in sexual education classes is:
1. The biologics on how a baby is conceived, carried and born.
2. The responsibilities of the baby's parents.
3. The health risks of pregnancy and subsequent dietary needs of the mother-to-be.
4. The myriad of STD's that can be transmitted and received with such actions.
5. The prevention method of abstinence and if refusing to abide by abstinence, the other methods of prevention.
6. That LGBT people and groups do exist and that if the student has any questions on this, they should refer them to their parents, other adult guardians.

3. The health risks of pregnancy and subsequent dietary needs of the mother-to-be.
5. The prevention method of abstinence and if refusing to abide by abstinence, the other methods of prevention.
6. That LGBT people and groups do exist and that if the student has any questions on this, they should refer them to their parents, other adult guardians.
This is a video compilation I produced that addresses sex education the way it was addressed when I was in high school. What we saw in the Planned Parenthood video is beyond shocking.

3. Take them out of public school and put them into a private school that reflects your beliefs.
4. Go bat-sh!t crazy, run amok and scream....."the end of the world as you know it."

It's already here, better known as sex ed in the public schools.
Yup.

As dictated by that noted freak Al Kinsey, who died as a result of mutilating his own genitals, after being disgraced for presenting the sexual fantasies of homosexual prison inmates, gigolos and sadistic pedophile Nazi war criminals as "normal sexuality".

Not that leftists care. They still idolize him and pay lots of $$ to the Kinsey Institute to provide sex ed curriculum to our public schools. T

Eliminate the department of education, and remove all federal funding from our schools. Every dime that comes in any conceivable method.

Yup.

As dictated by that noted freak Al Kinsey, who died as a result of mutilating his own genitals, after being disgraced for presenting the sexual fantasies of homosexual prison inmates, gigolos and sadistic pedophile Nazi war criminals as "normal sexuality".

Not that leftists care. They still idolize him and pay lots of $$ to the Kinsey Institute to provide sex ed curriculum to our public schools. T

Eliminate the department of education, and remove all federal funding from our schools. Every dime that comes in any conceivable method.
Kinsey died on August 25, 1956, at the age of 62. The cause of death was reported to be a heart ailment and pneumonia Alfred Kinsey - Wikipedia I don't think the argument is in need of false facts.

Yup.

Kinsey died on August 25, 1956, at the age of 62. The cause of death was reported to be a heart ailment and pneumonia Alfred Kinsey - Wikipedia I don't think the argument is in need of false facts.

He died of pneumonia after he mangled his own genitals lol.

It's telling who defends him.

" Kinsey published much of King's data in "Sexual Behavior in the Human Male," where tables summarized King's attempts to bring to orgasm boys between the ages of 2 months and 15 years, in some cases over a period as long as 24 hours. Kinsey attributed the data not to one source but to many. But in 1995 John Bancroft, who was director of the Kinsey Institute until this spring, discovered that all the data came from King."

" "The most profound damage Kinsey did was to kids," he says. "To this day his cold dead hand is on the throttle of sexual liberation, and the kids are still lying there on the tracks, right in front of that train."

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/03/movies/alfred-kinsey-liberator-or-pervert.html?_r=0

Last edited:

Yup.

Draw your own conclusions about me if you like, frankly I care more about the cold shit I flush than what you think about me, but fyi, I am not defending Kinsey, I was simply pointing out a statement that is incorrect about his death. You're dedication to being on constant "attack mode" is not only unhelpful but more telling about you than the topics you cover.

Yup.

Draw your own conclusions about me if you like, frankly I care more about the cold shit I flush than what you think about me, but fyi, I am not defending Kinsey, I was simply pointing out a statement that is incorrect about his death. You're dedication to being on constant "attack mode" is not only unhelpful but more telling about you than the topics you cover.

I will draw my own conclusions, thank you for permission :D
I have no doubt you care deeply about your own crap, that is also typical of the freaks who rally behind Kinsey's fake science that is used to justify the sexualization and predation of very young children.

Yup.

I have no doubt you care deeply about your own crap, that is also typical of the freaks who rally behind Kinsey's fake science that is used to justify the sexualization and predation of very young children.
So now pointing out your error has me rallying behind Kinsey. Rich. Who put sand in YOUR Vaseline? Try stating a position without the hateful rhetoric. You invalidate yourself with your pathetic attempt at being relevant. I actually agree with you, but you're too full of your own poison to see that.

Yup.

So now pointing out your error has me rallying behind Kinsey. Rich. Who put sand in YOUR Vaseline? Try stating a position without the hateful rhetoric. You invalidate yourself with your pathetic attempt at being relevant. I actually agree with you, but you're too full of your own poison to see that.

See, what you label as *hateful rhetoric* is what the perverts on the left like to call *the truth*. It is hateful to them (and you) because it is true and it exposes the reality, which is extremely unpleasant.

So tell me..what exactly do you agree with?

I agree with your position about Kinsey and everything else that you have stated. I disagreed with the cause of death, and that was it. For that you have cast me into a left wing orgy. If you look at my posts you will see that the only thing that I took exception to was the cause of death, so I really did not deserve your outburst of hostility.

I almost didn't recognize you with your new avatar pic, Hope I didn't go off on you anywhere LOL...
Yup.

I agree with your position about Kinsey and everything else that you have stated. I disagreed with the cause of death, and that was it. For that you have cast me into a left wing orgy. If you look at my posts you will see that the only thing that I took exception to was the cause of death, so I really did not deserve your outburst of hostility.
You accused me of providing "false facts" and cited a wiki article as proof.

Don't school me. I don't like it, and I am very seldom wrong about anything. When I am I admit it. I'm not wrong about this. Rate yourself or I'll do it for you.

This is a video compilation I produced that addresses sex education the way it was addressed when I was in high school. What we saw in the Planned Parenthood video is beyond shocking.

You had videos????
OMG! How did I ever manage to grow up and become a grandparent?

Forum List

Back