President Barack Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

Fuck you shit bird.

:lol: I'd ask you a question but you'd just avoid answering it again.

This is what I think every time I see one of your posts:

$spocksspeakstruth.jpg

I'm not upset first off.
Interesting... Usually the words "you can rightly go fuck yourself" tend to lead one to believe some sort of upset feelings from the person who typed it...

Secondly, when someone insults me by trying to connect me with something I'm not I am not going to take it lying down.
Here's a little hint for whenever a broad brush is used that's served me well:

If it doesn't relate to you then it's not an insult to you.

He never said "all liberals" and had he done so then you could legitimately claim some sort of "faux-trage"... Broad brushes, although large, are not all encompassing...
naw, i do that with no feelings at all ;)

You're a unique case...;)

LOL

Well You have to hand it to liberals once they have decided something , facts really don't matter.
I submit that for many critical thought not only doesn't matter, it is scornful.

this is too hilarious. mr fitnah appears again after enough blubber insulates him from fail.
hey, what about the prof status of mark levin? where does he teach? mark levin does not qualify even if no invitations were necessary, which brings me to my favorit specimen of hoity-toity-peacock, shake your fail feather. you do it so well!

Well You have to hand it to liberals once they have decided something , facts really don't matter.
I submit that for many critical thought not only doesn't matter, it is scornful.

this is too hilarious. mr fitnah appears again after enough blubber insulates him from fail.
hey, what about the prof status of mark levin? where does he teach? mark levin does not qualify even if no invitations were necessary, which brings me to my favorit specimen of hoity-toity-peacock, shake your fail feather. you do it so well!
Ah, another for whom the concept about not giving a shit about Mark Levin is too complex to grasp. :lol:

Ah, another for whom the concept about not giving a shit about Mark Levin is too complex to grasp. :lol:
you need to get your timeline perception upgraded, peacock.

another display of "why do i enter a conversation that concerns the non-nomination of rush limbaugh by mark levin if i don't care about mark levin" stupidity.

you are beyond phony. but fun to mock.

another display of "why do i enter a conversation that concerns the non-nomination of rush limbaugh by mark levin if i don't care about mark levin" stupidity.

Still confused about my saying I care about accuracy.

You are so easily confused.

I don't care about Mark Levin. I care about honesty.

I don't give a damn about Mark Levin, but I do like accuracy. ....

This is really not very challenging at this point. :lol:

I don't care about Mark Levin. I care about honesty.

so why are you here, beside the obvious agenda of displaying your ability to not get it.

do you ever read before you dunk your head into it?

hey, what about the prof status of mark levin? where does he teach?
To be employed is not a requirement
His degree provides the necessary status

Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJuris_Doctor
Latin
doceo docui doctum : to instruct, teach, tutor.
doctor : teacher.
doctrina : doctrine, teaching, instruction, learning.

Mark Levin
Levin earned his B.A. and J.D. at Temple University.

The meaning of the word professor (Latin: professor, person who professes to be an expert in some art or science, teacher of highest rank[1])

Mark R. Levin grew up in Philadelphia, PA and holds a B.A. from Temple University, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and magna cum laude. Levin also earned a J.D. from the Temple University Beasley School of Law.

The honor is typically indicated on the diploma. Latin honours are often conferred upon law school graduates receiving a Juris Doctor or J.D., where they are generally based upon class rank or grade point average.

Professors are qualified experts, of the various levels described above, who may do the following:
conduct lectures and seminars in their field of study (i.e., they "profess"), such as the basic fields of science, humanities, social sciences, education, literature, music or the applied fields of engineering, design, medicine, law, or business;
perform advanced research in their fields.
provide pro bono community service, including consulting functions (such as advising government and nonprofit organizations);
teach campus-based or online courses with the help of instructional technology;
train young or new academics (graduate students);
carry out administrative or managerial functions, usually at a high level (e.g. deans, heads of department, librarians, etc.).

Fully qualified .

Latin

Mark Levin

The meaning of the word professor (Latin: professor, person who professes to be an expert in some art or science, teacher of highest rank[1])

Mark R. Levin grew up in Philadelphia, PA and holds a B.A. from Temple University, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and magna cum laude. Levin also earned a J.D. from the Temple University Beasley School of Law.

The honor is typically indicated on the diploma. Latin honours are often conferred upon law school graduates receiving a Juris Doctor or J.D., where they are generally based upon class rank or grade point average.

Professors are qualified experts, of the various levels described above, who may do the following:
conduct lectures and seminars in their field of study (i.e., they "profess"), such as the basic fields of science, humanities, social sciences, education, literature, music or the applied fields of engineering, design, medicine, law, or business;
provide pro bono community service, including consulting functions (such as advising government and nonprofit organizations);
carry out administrative or managerial functions, usually at a high level (e.g. deans, heads of department, librarians, etc.).

Fully qualified .

sorry, mr. fitnah. i take that as your admission that mark levin is not a professor.

if not, then in the future call me professor too, as i have earned some degrees.

or is [general] your education this fucked up, that you get professor the moment [general]you graduate?

Last edited:

so why are you here, beside the obvious agenda of displaying your ability to not get it.

It certainly isn't to see lies and idiotic logical fallacies. And less so to see irrational emoting. If I wanted that, I would look for an Oprah forum. Your feelings are irrelevant to me. Accuracy in information is relevant.

Your issues with that are fascinating, but in a creepy sense.

Perhaps if you took a few shots, you might actually calm down some.

Latin

Mark Levin

Fully qualified .
But not qualified to nominate Rush Limbaugh for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Aw.

It certainly isn't to see lies and idiotic logical fallacies. And less so to see irrational emoting. If I wanted that, I would look for an Oprah forum. Your feelings are irrelevant to me. Accuracy in information is relevant.

your post had nothing to offer. why do you feel compelled to butt your head into conversations, get schooled, then pretend that your intention was something else? and isn't it time to call me pussy or a kraut again?

your post had nothing to offer. why do you feel compelled to butt your head into conversations, get schooled, then pretend that your intention was something else? and isn't it time to call me pussy or a kraut again?
I understand that you believe that your non sequitur was valid and hated to have the fallacy of it discussed. I understand.

I would ask you if understanding is making you feel better, but as I said, your feelings are irrelevant to me.

Accuracy is relevant, to me.

Latin

Mark Levin

Fully qualified .

sorry, mr. fitnah. i take that as your admission that mark levin is not a professor.

if not, then in the future call me professor too, as i have earned some degrees.

or is [general] your education this fucked up, that you get professor the moment [general]you graduate?
You would not qualify as a professor , You do not have any expertise in anything other than your own opinion.
In the USA He may not meet the criteria in the country in Question ,He may

It is a matter of semantics .

Norway

In Norway the word professor is only used for full professors at universities or scientific institutions at a similar level. The position below professor is called førsteamanuensis ("first amanuensis"), which is officially translated to English as Associate Professor, and which require, as a minimum, a doctoral degree or similar competence. The position of Docent, applied to people of the same competence as a Professor who did not hold a Professoral chair, was abolished in 1985, when all Docents received the title of Professor.

literature and peace are different, as there are no hard criteria. so for literature the nobelprize.org states EXPLICITLY that nominations can be submitted without invitation by qualified persons...

this exemption is missing with the peace prize. curious, huh?

What would "qualify" someone to be an expert on peace?

Good question but I don't think that the prize is awarded to people who are experts on peace or even to people who have succeeded in bringing peace. Since few have actually succeeded in bringing about peace and none have brought about world peace.

Unlike many of those on my side who seem to think that Jimmy Carter was unworthy of the prize, I think that his efforts were commendable and might have made him worthy of it simply because of his efforts.

I will say that same thing about President Obama. He need not succeed in bringing Peace in the Middle East in the next 3 to 7 years to be worthy of the prize. He simply needs to work to promote that peace. No one expects him to be successful, but I do still feel that this award was at least one year to early and that the awarding of this prize to him now, cheapens the award itself and unfortunately any positive work the President will accomplish in the future both while he is President and if he stays on the scene later.

Immie

Latin

Mark Levin

Fully qualified .

You would not qualify as a professor , You do not have any expertise in anything other than your own opinion.
In the USA He may not meet the criteria in the country in Question ,He may

It is a matter of semantics .

Norway

In Norway the word professor is only used for full professors at universities or scientific institutions at a similar level. The position below professor is called førsteamanuensis ("first amanuensis"), which is officially translated to English as Associate Professor, and which require, as a minimum, a doctoral degree or similar competence. The position of Docent, applied to people of the same competence as a Professor who did not hold a Professoral chair, was abolished in 1985, when all Docents received the title of Professor.

your post confuses me. being a professor is a matter of semantics? no way to norway.

mark levin could even be a teacher at an obscure religious private college and maybe you would call him a professor. but mark levin does not teach anywhere but on the ether, right?

The requirements for professorship in Norway are to have a Doctoral degree according to the Wiki page.
Not that Im a big fan of wiki but in this case I doesn't seem to have been a highly emotionally charged debate over the issue so I assume it may in fact be accurate.

You do not have to be employed at a university to be a professor or a teacher , He teaches daily on Hate radio and in books.

The requirements for professorship in Norway are to have a Doctoral degree according to the Wiki page.
Not that Im a big fan of wiki but in this case I doesn't seem to have been a highly emotionally charged debate over the issue so I assume it may in fact be accurate.

You do not have to be employed at a university to be a professor or a teacher , He teaches daily on Hate radio and in books.

come on now, Mr. Fitnah, you are so close to the truth.

Just say it with me:

Mark Levin is not a Law Professor.

(i apologize for the patronizing tone, i could not find another way to put it)

come on now, Mr. Fitnah, you are so close to the truth.

Just say it with me:

Mark Levin is not a Law Professor.

(i apologize for the patronizing tone, i could not find another way to put it)
He would be considered qualified as a professor of law in the country in question, Norway.

Forum List

Back