President Biden Announces $35 Million Investment To Mine Rare Earth Minerals In US

Lol, the uranium is in Afghanistan but china already came in after our blunder and shored it all up.

None of that money will go towards research it will all get sucked up in the bureaucracy for parties vehicles and spending stipends. A serious effort towards locating rare Earth minerals here on a continent would run at least 10 billion.

This is just openly a pork Chop for cronies....not even a good try at that. Hunter must need some cash.

jo

No it wouldn't. We already know where a huge supply exists.

So let's see now to make a serious effort you would need I would guess at least eight evenly distributed sides throughout the US proper continent.

8 base camps with a managerial staff and at least 20 laborers.

The machinery for each side would run several million dollars alone.... Vehicles, support equipment, salaries and daily expenditure are easily going to top 10 million annually per site.

Given the extreme difficulty involved in finding an actual rare Earth deposit worth mining let's say 5 years on the outset minimum to get any real results.

That puts us a 80 million per year just to search never mind extract. Other comparable sites have taken up to 20 years to locate. Well the math starts to become obvious after a while.

35 million is such a paltry sum for this endeavor that is not a serious offer and is almost definitely there for some other reason with the wrong name tag on it to cover he almost absolutely certain theft of that money once it is out of the public eye.

Jo

There is a huge rare earth deposit outside of Death Valley. Feinstein made sure that the deposit was included into the Desert Preservation bill that turned DV into a national park.

Her husband already had the concession to bring them in from china.

Time to learn code son!

Lol, the uranium is in Afghanistan but china already came in after our blunder and shored it all up.
Ukraine has a large amount also....specifically I believe the areas that Putin just walked into.....there's so much more here than meets the eye. The european profiteers are pissed for sure.......they had plans to rape that area....hahahaha.

JO

Forum List

Back