President Biden Is Doing A Bang-up Job!

Well, he does have the most corrupt administration in American history circling the wagons to protect him.
That does not equate to him being innocent. :rolleyes-41:
Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

giphy.gif

Damn you stupid shit, the Fitch downgrade was directly a response to a totally dysfunctional Republican controlled Congress with a bunch of total dumbshits

If Biden had quickly reduced his stupid, wasteful spending, instead of having a big conflict,
the downgrade wouldn't have happened?

Got a link that says that the economy is tanking or even one that states that it's stagnant?

Don't worry....I'll wait.
I googled it, 12 major retailers going out of business this year. If Biden is doing so well why is his approval rating down. With the media praising him 24/7?

I googled it, 12 major retailers going out of business this year. If Biden is doing so well why is his approval rating down. With the media praising him 24/7?
In the system of capitalism, which we all love, there's going to be winners and losers.

Business as usual.

What else you got?

If Biden had quickly reduced his stupid, wasteful spending, instead of having a big conflict,
the downgrade wouldn't have happened?
Ballooning debt which equates to unfunded spending is the reason. The rest of what Fitch said was just the layers of fluff.
32 trillion in debt, that's 32,000,000,000 in debt. There is the crux of the downgrade.
Anyone who places blame on any one party is full of shit, and just playing politics.

His approval rating would prove it, especially when the media covers for him.
Ok then, perhaps you would like to bet your membership on this site, based on your expectations. No?

Prove me wrong.
  1. The economy is booming.
  2. Wall Street is booming.
  3. Unemployment has hit record lows.
  4. Wages are good, and increasing.
  5. Inflation is going down.
  6. The trains are running on time.
  7. Absolutely no drama.
What am I missing?
You are missing how expensive gas is getting again, wow. No drama, lol hahaha

Prove me wrong.
  1. The economy is booming.
  2. Wall Street is booming.
  3. Unemployment has hit record lows.
  4. Wages are good, and increasing.
  5. Inflation is going down.
  6. The trains are running on time.
  7. Absolutely no drama.
What am I missing?

I dont know what you see where you live. But what I see is the prices of everything still going up, and the cost to borrow money going up.
everything else is just stats you can manipulate... the trains running on time? Amtrak had a problem? i wasnt aware.

I dont know what you see where you live. But what I see is the prices of everything still going up, and the cost to borrow money going up.
everything else is just stats you can manipulate... the trains running on time? Amtrak had a problem? i wasnt aware.
I'm seeing quite the opposite.

Gas will always fluctuate, right now it has ticked up a bit, but that happens.

Eggs have gone way down. Remember that was the MAGAT talking point a year ago?

People are out and about, enjoying life and being happily employed.

Today is a good day.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back