President Biden Is Doing A Bang-up Job!

Got a link that says that the economy is tanking or even one that states that it's stagnant?

Don't worry....I'll wait.

Dont need a link. We can see it for ourselves. Gas prices are up, food and rent is up, prices for used vehicles are still up , INSURANCE costs are up.... how is Biden making it good for the little guy to survive? Reporting from California here. What utopia do you live in.

Dont need a link. We can see it for ourselves. Gas prices are up, food and rent is up, prices for used vehicles are still up , INSURANCE costs are up.... how is Biden making it good for the little guy to survive? Reporting from California here. What utopia do you live in.
That's what I thought! lol!!

pointing-laughing.gif

Here is what you need to do, and I have no confidence that you can. Just show me the wasteful spending.
How much going to Ukraine? How much going to the invaders crossing the border? How much spent on the Trump show trials? How much spent on prosecuting tourists to Washinton on Jan 6? How much spent on the climate change hoax? How much spent on LGBTQ?

Then we can start on foreign aid like a study on why whores in the Philippines ride bicycles.

Prove me wrong.
  1. The economy is booming.
  2. Wall Street is booming.
  3. Unemployment has hit record lows.
  4. Wages are good, and increasing.
  5. Inflation is going down.
  6. The trains are running on time.
  7. Absolutely no drama.
What am I missing?
Reality…a record number of americans are worse off now finically then before xiden took office

Damn you stupid shit, the Fitch downgrade was directly a response to a totally dysfunctional Republican controlled Congress with a bunch of total dumbshits
Don't be be silly, you can't give credit for good and ignore the bad if you want to be taken seriously. Biden's batshit crazy energy policy is what is driving all of our economic woes. Trying to blame the Republican Congress just makes you sound like a whiny bitch.

Prove me wrong.
  7. Absolutely no drama.
What am I missing?
Funny shit only 34% of Americans believe in your cult message

Don't forget the China virus lab in Reedley Ca. that just recently got busted.

Prove me wrong.
  7. Absolutely no drama.
What am I missing?
Dumbass......

Prove me wrong.
  7. Absolutely no drama.
What am I missing?
For China, Mexico, Ukraine, Romania, The Drug Cartels, undocumented immigrants and The Taliban I fully agree with you that Joe Biden is doing a BANG-UP job.

Prove me wrong.
  7. Absolutely no drama.
What am I missing?
Biden is putting up the results that Trump and the GOP dream of.

50 year low on Unemployment !!
wages increasing
Inflation decreasing

Joe Biden has the US on the brink of another Bill Clinton Golden Age

Forum List

Back