President Biden to Americans: "i know you're frustrated, i can taste it"...then switches to blaming "ultra-MAGA Republicans":"look at their proposals"

Biden has provided his comments on abortion throughout his 50 years of service .. the precedent he's sent should easily identify his position.
Yeah...."I don't like the Supreme Court decision on abortion. I think it went to far. I don't think a woman has the sole right to say what should happen to her body" Senator Joe Biden, 1974

If there’s anyone in this administration who can taste frustration, it’s Kamala.

Tom Cotton says he does not support Rick Scott's plan, the "ultra MAGA plan" that Biden was railing against

Any questions as to why I refer to John Thune as Lurch?
1652211525864.png

Yeah don't look at the republicans plans.

Because they don't have any.

They could do nothing but put Trump's plans back in to place and it would be light years better than where we are now.

Biden had no plans other than to reverse what Trump did, despite his successes. The economy is a disaster, the border is a disaster, and foreign policy is a disaster. Seriously, Biden is horrible.

Why look at the Republicans? The Democrats hold the House, Senate and Presidency, They have no ideas and they are in charge. This will look great in November, right?
Because you gotta see what they are offering. It's a bunch of get the rich richer proposals. I guess your all about more tax cuts.

I just don’t think most Americans truly understand how tenuous our democracy is right now.

Oh Please ... Just be Thankful it isn't worth the effort it would take to push it off a cliff ... :auiqs.jpg:
I would rather drink a margarita and grill a steak than go to prison doing what needs to be done.

He is lost. The people that voted for him, even more so.

Truer words were never spoken.

Biden has blamed Trump tax cuts for myriad problems and then does a 180º and claims Republicans want to raise taxes.

The tone-deaf from the people around him who do the actual damage with their stupid policies as they pull the strings on the puppet known as Joe Biden.

Well, correction, they are doing this on purpose, Cloward-Piven on steroids.

Forum List

Back