President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

To me, the choice is more clear: between an angry, senile old man who is harming this country, and a sometimes-obnoxious but cognitively intact man whose policies were good for America.
Angry , look no further than trump , he took most of a good political party to extremism with the hatred he spewed.

I've never seen such shrieking butthurt anywhere before.

Why?

I think it's the cognitive dissonance.

The BDS morons were told Biden is senile. Because they consumed so many lead paint chips as children, they fell for it, despite the claim being so obviously stupid.

Then Biden showed up and whupped their fascist loser butts in epic fashion.

The pea-brains of the BDS loons can't handle it. "MASTERS TOLD ME BIDEN WAS SENILE ... BIDEN IS CLEARLY SHARP ... BUT MASTERS ARE INCAPABLE OF ERROR ... DOES NOT COMPUTE .... PAINPAINPAIN ..."

Angry , look no further than trump , he took most of a good political party to extremism with the hatred he spewed.
The media/entertainers used a massive megaphone for anything he did. America First.

Here we go again , even through all the republican administrations , like trump's 300 , 000 + came over " illegally " during his time in office. While millions waited at the border considering waiting until he was out of office.

Forum List

Back