President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

I wonder if there's anything new in these 57 pages?

I’m pretty sure a lot of conservatives are constipated this morning.
We’ve been told that Biden can’t get out of bed for the last 6 months. Looks like he got out, walked out, and gave a well received speech during a pressure situation.

What else you got?
Well received by who? Partisan Democrats who are obsessed with Trump?

It certainly wasn’t a stellar example of oration. I’ll give you that Biden preformed better than anticipated. However, it was still like last weeks shit sandwich with cheese.

1709935928934.png

Mine did, as well. In one case, it took them two years. But they wanted to start off their lives in their new country by showing they had respect for their laws.

And they certainly didn’t demand free hotel rooms and three meals a day, with maid service.
It's worse than that. Veterans are being kicked out of their homes to make room for illegals. It's criminal.

My ancestors came here legally. How about yours?
Just like mine did , they made no prior appointment , filled out the papers on the boat , the boat wasn't turned back in international waters, the boat landed, everyone was processed and only 2 to 3 % were sent back. Most were welcomed. Not like today. We've sank to a whole new level while we are arguing among ourselves as to who's to blame rather than fix the problem.

Just like mine did , they made no prior appointment , filled out the papers on the boat , the boat wasn't turned back in international waters, the boat landed, everyone was processed and only 2 to 3 % were sent back. Most were welcomed. Not like today. We've sank to a whole new level while we are arguing among ourselves as to who's to blame rather than fix the problem.

You fill out documents on arrival. That was dumb

The problem is the democrat party.

The problem is the democrat party.
Here we go again , even through all the republican administrations , like trump's 300 , 000 + came over " illegally " during his time in office. While millions waited at the border considering waiting until he was out of office.

Forum List

Back