🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Clinton's Natl. Security adviser Sandy Berger dies

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
The guy should have been awarded a medal for throwing his career and life away for Bill Clinton. Berger was convicted of stealing documents from the National Archives by putting them in his socks or down his pants presumably to cover up his former boss's incompetence or criminal behavior. The liberal media wasn't curious enough to question Berger about what kind of documents caused him to become a common thief. He quietly pleaded guilty to a lesser charge and was sentenced to probation and a 50k fine.

I've noticed they aren't mentioning the underpants stuffing with the announcements. Why is that, I wonder? It's all he'll be remembered for.

disgusting ... pondscum

Hey a loathsome, reprobate who sold his soul to the devil is dead and presently burning in eternal anguish because of the poor choices he made.

It's only a matter of time before you're doing to same thing.

Apparently what passed for the "justice dept" at the time wasn't interested enough to obtain a search warrant for Berger's residence. You gotta ask yourself what was so important in those documents that a top aid for a president would steal them and stick them down his socks. Thanks to the liberal media's unrelenting effort to preserve the Clinton legacy practically nobody remembers the incident.

Apparently what passed for the "justice dept" at the time wasn't interested enough to obtain a search warrant for Berger's residence. You gotta ask yourself what was so important in those documents that a top aid for a president would steal them and stick them down his socks. Thanks to the liberal media's unrelenting effort to preserve the Clinton legacy practically nobody remembers the incident.
The LIB media is still trying to cover for the Clintons.
How about that daughter? Hillary could have picked a better looking father for Chelsea than Hubble. I mean even the nose job didn't help. What a dog!

Hope when they bury the schmuck they stuff his socks and pockets with stolen classified documents. That way at his wake folks can comment on how "natural" he looks.

Forum List

Back