President Donald Trump.

96 percent of folks who voted for Trump don't regret it, according to an ABC/WAPO poll...he's gonna win big in 2020

C-InTqKXYAAkCUN.jpg

You are an idiot.

Ford cancels Mexico plant. Will create 700 U.S. jobs in 'vote of confidence' in Trump

Last year, Ford announced it would invest $1.6 billion in Mexico to transfer production of the Ford Focus from Michigan to Mexico to save costs. Now the Focus will be built at an existing plant in Hermosillo, Mexico, and Ford will instead expand its plant in Michigan.

So, Ford is not building a new plant, but expanding an existing plant to manufacture the Focus in Mexico. And is adding 700 jobs in Michigan to manufacture EV's self driving cars. I bet that the work force building the Focus cars in that existing plant far exceeds 700.

You are an idiot.

Ford cancels Mexico plant. Will create 700 U.S. jobs in 'vote of confidence' in Trump

Last year, Ford announced it would invest $1.6 billion in Mexico to transfer production of the Ford Focus from Michigan to Mexico to save costs. Now the Focus will be built at an existing plant in Hermosillo, Mexico, and Ford will instead expand its plant in Michigan.

So, Ford is not building a new plant, but expanding an existing plant to manufacture the Focus in Mexico. And is adding 700 jobs in Michigan to manufacture EV's self driving cars. I bet that the work force building the Focus cars in that existing plant far exceeds 700.
You idiot that focus plan will change.

You are an idiot.

You idiot that focus plan will change.
Well now, just post us a link when it does.

Forum List

Back