President- elect Donald J Trump.....

Penelope You're complaining about this yet you want CLINTON?!? Oh please... Exactly what do you think the Clinton Foundation is? It's an influence peddling empire regardless of who's name is on it, why do you think all the fucking banks and superpac's supported her?

I vote for the policies. She did nothing wrong, but JW was all over the Clintons, Bill, Obama and Hillary. She is a Rose compared to Trump and the Republican make me ill. There will be hell to pay if Trump tries to mess with SS, Medicare, Medicaid and take insurance away from millions.

Enjoy it why you can, but it will never last.
Sooo..... you're for increasing the debt. Got it :thup:

FYI- hiLIARy is a crony insider who enriched herself off of govt.

You don't get a house in Westchester on a $200,000/yr public salary

Oh well since she actually worked hard all her life , I guess she deserves it. I don't remember her have bankruptcies and stiffing small companies, and not paying taxes.

I guess you really have a crook and he even put in more crooks as your leaders, the rich leading the poorly educated, too funny. I shall take a page from their playbook though.
"worked hard all of her life" doing what? What are her accomplishments aside from going to school Penelope?

Put down the crony DNC brown acid :eusa_hand:

Look them up, if you can google. Too many to name.

Penelope You're complaining about this yet you want CLINTON?!? Oh please... Exactly what do you think the Clinton Foundation is? It's an influence peddling empire regardless of who's name is on it, why do you think all the fucking banks and superpac's supported her?

I vote for the policies. She did nothing wrong, but JW was all over the Clintons, Bill, Obama and Hillary. She is a Rose compared to Trump and the Republican make me ill. There will be hell to pay if Trump tries to mess with SS, Medicare, Medicaid and take insurance away from millions.

Enjoy it why you can, but it will never last.
Sooo..... you're for increasing the debt. Got it :thup:

FYI- hiLIARy is a crony insider who enriched herself off of govt.

You don't get a house in Westchester on a $200,000/yr public salary

Oh well since she actually worked hard all her life , I guess she deserves it. I don't remember her have bankruptcies and stiffing small companies, and not paying taxes.

I guess you really have a crook and he even put in more crooks as your leaders, the rich leading the poorly educated, too funny. I shall take a page from their playbook though.
"worked hard all of her life" doing what? What are her accomplishments aside from going to school Penelope?

Put down the crony DNC brown acid :eusa_hand:

Look them up, if you can google. Too many to name.
ummm..... I knew the answer already Penny. I KNEW you wouldn't be able to come up w/ anything because theres nothing there Penelope :laugh: She has scant accomplishments aside from being "given" positions by her betters and running as a Dem in NY :yawn: She sold out to Wall St (never released her speeches) and hasn't a clue to the issues that middle America faces

THATS why she lost. You going to move on w/ life now or continue the moaning?

Forum List

Back