President- elect Donald J Trump.....

Penelope You're complaining about this yet you want CLINTON?!? Oh please... Exactly what do you think the Clinton Foundation is? It's an influence peddling empire regardless of who's name is on it, why do you think all the fucking banks and superpac's supported her?

I vote for the policies. She did nothing wrong, but JW was all over the Clintons, Bill, Obama and Hillary. She is a Rose compared to Trump and the Republican make me ill. There will be hell to pay if Trump tries to mess with SS, Medicare, Medicaid and take insurance away from millions.

Enjoy it why you can, but it will never last.
Hi, Penny. Just a friendly reminder...you lefty idiots lost! And we're still laughing at all of you and looking forward to hearing your campaign crap again in eight years. Until then...Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump. Enjoy!
With Penny, denial isnt a river in egypt

Penelope You're complaining about this yet you want CLINTON?!? Oh please... Exactly what do you think the Clinton Foundation is? It's an influence peddling empire regardless of who's name is on it, why do you think all the fucking banks and superpac's supported her?

I vote for the policies. She did nothing wrong, but JW was all over the Clintons, Bill, Obama and Hillary. She is a Rose compared to Trump and the Republican make me ill. There will be hell to pay if Trump tries to mess with SS, Medicare, Medicaid and take insurance away from millions.

Enjoy it why you can, but it will never last.
Hi, Penny. Just a friendly reminder...you lefty idiots lost! And we're still laughing at all of you and looking forward to hearing your campaign crap again in eight years. Until then...Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump. Enjoy!

Unless your independently wealthy , bend over now.

No , pay to play will still be happening , Sunday meals will be all inside happenings. The Trump kids will know everything. Of course there is no pay to play, its just Trump.

Go ahead make yourself believe in an invisible wall.
Yeah and I'm sure your prediction will just as accurate as "Trump has ZERO chance to win" stupid shit that you libtards have been blowing out of your pie holes for the last 18 months.

Trumps reputation , oh you have got to be kidding. Like his University. You have been stiffed, admit it.
Trump had about 50k people go through his university and most liked it by far.

The lawyers had to dig around to find anyone to join a lawsuit and most of that was just election shenanigans.

You only believe that shit because you want to believe it, just like a typical "Where's my safe zone" cry baby.

The Clinton foundation is a charity , not the same as the Trump Foundation. Trump using OPM's to pretend he has a charitable bone. Its so funny , I can't stand it. :laugh2:

Dottie logic

Getting paid by Goldman for speeches = Worst thing ever
Goldman partner who wants to dismantle Dodd Frank = OK

lol

What a tard.

No wonder conservatives think progressives are idiots.
I dont think Dodd Frank was a good response to the financial meltdown of 2008. Restoring Glass Steagal would probably be closer to the mark.

Glass–Steagall: aftermath of repeal - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Unless your independently wealthy , bend over now.
Well, hell, girl that is sort of right up your alley anyway, isnt it?

:)

No, and I'm not about to take it now. When they start messing with Medicaid,, Medicare, SS , and people having insurances, you know who will be pissed, not only the people they cut, but the caregivers, children and or parents of the people they cut.

Dottie logic

Getting paid by Goldman for speeches = Worst thing ever
Goldman partner who wants to dismantle Dodd Frank = OK

lol

What a tard.

No wonder conservatives think progressives are idiots.
I dont think Dodd Frank was a good response to the financial meltdown of 2008. Restoring Glass Steagal would probably be closer to the mark.

Glass–Steagall: aftermath of repeal - Wikipedia

You mean the bill Clinton signed to avoid impeachment. Just my opinion, but it was a Republican bill and a Republican controlled congress.

The Great Goose I don't think there's much they can do honestly. He sells his name, it's practically bulletproof. If he manages to improve America, even just a little bit in the next four years, they are completely screwed to do /anything/ to him /or/ his business.

At most we're going to see a jump in him getting sued - it'll all be total bullshit that they won't win, but they'll try to attack his character and his reputation just like they did during the elections (and you see how successful that was for them.) In fact, all they did is throw the MSM under the bus lol

Attack his character and reputation? He has neither. He's a lying con man who's completely out of his depth. He's made his living lying to and conning people.

No one will forget it. If he makes it through one term without being impeached, it will be a miracle.

Trump can't help himself. He's an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

..... removed another distraction from him being able to be objectively carry out his duties

Trump leaving business 'in total' to focus on presidency

President-elect Donald Trump said early Wednesday that he will announce in December that is leaving his business "in total" to focus on running the country.

An event is planned for Dec. 15 in New York, he tweeted.

Trump said that while he is not mandated to hand off the business, he feels it is "visually important, as President, to in no way have a conflict of interest" with his businesses.

One less thing for the hiLIARy- supporters to belly ache over
Well, when we experience the Trump Crash of 2019, we will have to right to bellyache. You, on the other hand, will be getting exactly what you voted for.

..... removed another distraction from him being able to be objectively carry out his duties

Trump leaving business 'in total' to focus on presidency

President-elect Donald Trump said early Wednesday that he will announce in December that is leaving his business "in total" to focus on running the country.

An event is planned for Dec. 15 in New York, he tweeted.

Trump said that while he is not mandated to hand off the business, he feels it is "visually important, as President, to in no way have a conflict of interest" with his businesses.

One less thing for the hiLIARy- supporters to belly ache over
Well, when we experience the Trump Crash of 2019, we will have to right to bellyache. You, on the other hand, will be getting exactly what you voted for.
ummm..... I didnt vote Dummy Old Rocks because the crony- insider DNC stabbed my candidate in the back. Thanks for playing.

You mean the bill Clinton signed to avoid impeachment. Just my opinion, but it was a Republican bill and a Republican controlled congress.
You're funny when you go off into Lala Land like that.

If you research it , you will come to the same conclusion. They had him in their grip, lock , stock and barrel. I will also go so far as to say, Clinton was warned if she questioned the count election night, they would make her life a living hell. Why do I say that, one, they made her life a living hell since she left the SOS and before, and 2nd and most important,
election night was strange with the swing states going for Trump by slim pickings. (This is not facts, but my educated opinion)

Forum List

Back