President Gretchen Whitmer?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
After the Biden debate fiasco, a number of names are being floated. Among them, Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer.

Hard to believe she'd make the list, but if they replace Biden, I'm not sure anyone considers her a threat.

Who else

After the Biden debate fiasco, a number of names are being floated. Among them, Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer.

Hard to believe she'd make the list, but if they replace Biden, I'm not sure anyone considers her a threat.

Who else

So would Gretchen's FBI cook up another entrapment scheme to nab some some militia folks, using the fake pretense of kidnapping her, tying her up, and tickling her until she pees in her panties?

Count me in. I'd love to see her pee in her panties. She has nice boobies too.

1719612599205.jpeg

Who else

If I were her, I wouldn't want any part of it. I'd say Hell No. :)

Newsom would be the first logical choice.

Who else

Too late... Biden would have to die to get his name off the ballot of 20 different states... not all states allow a name to be removed unless the person dies....
So whoever fills in has that problem to worry about....

So would Gretchen's FBI cook up another entrapment scheme to nab some some militia folks, using the fake pretense of kidnapping her, tying her up, and tickling her until she pees in her panties?

Count me in. I'd love to see her pee in her panties. She has nice boobies.

View attachment 968799
That's all she's got going for her. And yes I'm sure she's got after her political enemies too.

Harris is the first choice.

Of course you'd support the fake black person whose ancestors had slaves. You've already supported an old demented white guy who once kissed the ass of a former member and organizer of the Ku Klux KLan.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back