President Hussien, the Great Divider has finally managed to start a race war

With what all that has been happening, it truly makes me wonder if one of the reasons blacks are coming so unglued, is because they know Obama is about to leave office, and they know it's going to be a long time before a blackass liberal is back in the White House, so they are heading straight for panic mode.
You hit the nail on the head.
Obama's negro base are TERRIFIED that Trump will be elected. They KNOW Obama's Government welfare teat is going to get harder to suck on.
They KNOW there will never be another negro 'AA' President if the US lasts for a thousand years.
They aren't bright enough to see Obama's did sweet fuck all to improve his negro base.
Obama has little time left to do the country very serious harm.
I am convinced as his time gets shorter he will attempt to do something like the Islamofascist President did in Turkey.
Then Obama will attempt to cancel the election and declare marshall law.
Then Obama's puppet master Soros will get what he has always wanted. To destroy the American economy through the use of civil war.
YOU ALL JUST WAIT AND SEE!

With the Dallas and now Louisiana police shootings, President Hussein has gotten his wish, a never ending race war between blacks and whites in the US. And we know that it's only a matter of time when we'll have yet another ISIS Islamist related terrorist event.

It's time for ALL Americans to take their blinders off and realize that we have an anti American, anti capitalist, racist, Islamist sympathizer, divider as president who is trying to undermine the security and unity of this country in order to weaken it globally. He is truly the worst president I have witnessed in my lifetime.

Vote your conscience this November.
You whites have already been at war with blacks. Stop murdering them.

You blacks are bunch of hateful racist bigots. Take your heads out of you asses, take some responsibility and start looking at the facts and the court rulings of these cases you whine so much about.

What cases? What facts?

BLM and their supporters. Recent cases involving police shootings of black thugs. Duh.

With the Dallas and now Louisiana police shootings, President Hussein has gotten his wish, a never ending race war between blacks and whites in the US. And we know that it's only a matter of time when we'll have yet another ISIS Islamist related terrorist event.

It's time for ALL Americans to take their blinders off and realize that we have an anti American, anti capitalist, racist, Islamist sympathizer, divider as president who is trying to undermine the security and unity of this country in order to weaken it globally. He is truly the worst president I have witnessed in my lifetime.

For every white slain police officer a left winged demon earns their wings

PS. Second ex military man to snap.

So you feel like you are at war with blacks? I bet you wish it were true
Unintelligible at best.

You blacks are bunch of hateful racist bigots. Take your heads out of you asses, take some responsibility and start looking at the facts and the court rulings of these cases you whine so much about.

What cases? What facts?

BLM and their supporters. Recent cases involving police shootings of black thugs. Duh.

Okay, when I said I wanted cases and facts, I had the idea that you'd actually do this properly. I see, you can't write more than a sentence at a time. I think I'll leave you to your simple life.

How is cops getting shot a race war between Blacks and whites? Are you claiming Black extremist are walking around shooting random white people?
That's what the evidence shows.
What evidence?

none. it's what the voices in her head tell her.
Its sad to watch supposedly adults being played like slow children. Its amazing what people believe if there is an image attached to it and a predisposition to be stupid.

i've come to the conclusion that they no longer care about reality. they don't care what they say as long as it's bigoted, hate-filled and ugly.
providing commentary on the driving news story of the day is now bigoted, hate filled, and ugly. my my
And the shooter???

Oh please. He sticks his ugly ears out every time there's a black person involved and immediately takes sides, and then incites racist hate groups like Black Lives Matter to start riots and burn down cities, even before the evidence is out and there's an investigation. Everybody can see what he's doing. He didn't couldn't even control himself from bashing cops during the memorial for the five Dallas police officers. Maybe he should be called the Great Inciter.
You avoided my question. If it was a race war then why are these guys targeting only white cops?
They are targeting and killing WHITE cops, you moron.
Not all the cops killed are white...
Yeah, apparently a few were of Hispanic decent, even though the killers thought they were white.

Just wondering why you think all this is a product of the last 7 years. This has been hundreds of years in the making.
President Hussien has intentionally incited a racial divide that is going to be hard to reverse, regardless of who becomes president in November. He started with the income inequality and Occupy Wall Street movement, but that didn't have any legs to it. Anybody who disagrees that the racial divide has become drastically worse since President Hussein became president is a brainwashed leftist hack, or deaf, dumb, or blind.

you look stupid when you call the president that. and you lose people who might even agree with you on many points, like me when you do so. it sounds ignorant, bigoted and hateful. so when you talk about a "divide", you're creating it when you call him that.

have a good day. now stop making us look bad.
I call him that because that's what he is, and his behavior in general and specifically towards "us" has proven it.

What evidence?

none. it's what the voices in her head tell her.
Its sad to watch supposedly adults being played like slow children. Its amazing what people believe if there is an image attached to it and a predisposition to be stupid.

i've come to the conclusion that they no longer care about reality. they don't care what they say as long as it's bigoted, hate-filled and ugly.
Jillian I have a lot of respect for you but I hope you realize that this guy is a black racist who believes in the melatonin theory and black superiority. Ask him for yourself. He's no different than a KKK member.

he isn't a "black racist". pointing out racism is not racist. and while we agree on many things, maybe it would be a good idea for you tp think about how the things you say would be perceived by people who don't look like you just like you know how things are perceived by us when people try to pretend that jews somehow create anti-semitism. fahrshteit?
He is a black racist on par with a KKK member, maybe even more insane. You need to review some of his threads where he goes on rambling conspiracy theories about white inferiority and how even the ancient Jews, Romans and Greeks were blacks, but we've been lied to. Ask him. Just letting you know.

Blacks are killing blacks far more than anybody else could. The reason cops are suspicious and jittery of blacks is because a far greater percentage of crimes are committed by blacks. An inconvenient truth truth and statistic that President Hussein and the radicals avoid talking about. Nobody wants a race war.

President Hussein was supposed to make race relations better, remember? But instead of trying to lift blacks out of poverty and despair, he's made things much worse, and incited them into rioting, hating, and killing whites.

With what all that has been happening, it truly makes me wonder if one of the reasons blacks are coming so unglued, is because they know Obama is about to leave office, and they know it's going to be a long time before a blackass liberal is back in the White House, so they are heading straight for panic mode.
You hit the nail on the head.
Obama's negro base are TERRIFIED that Trump will be elected. They KNOW Obama's Government welfare teat is going to get harder to suck on.
They KNOW there will never be another negro 'AA' President if the US lasts for a thousand years.
They aren't bright enough to see Obama's did sweet fuck all to improve his negro base.
Obama has little time left to do the country very serious harm.
I am convinced as his time gets shorter he will attempt to do something like the Islamofascist President did in Turkey.
Then Obama will attempt to cancel the election and declare marshall law.
Then Obama's puppet master Soros will get what he has always wanted. To destroy the American economy through the use of civil war.
YOU ALL JUST WAIT AND SEE!
Americans might for for another black, but not a Democrat. That experiment failed miserably.

It really does seem to be true...where folks were getting along and this crap wasn't happening, along comes Resident Obama to the Whitehouse crib and wants to use his Dr. King voice in his nauseating speeches. I think Obama is trying to steal Dr. King's thunder...and you can't do that unless there's active racial unrest. Otherwise his Dr. King voice would just make him look like a jackass. So yeah, needs the race war. Also, Soros needs it to tack on his LGBT Agendas. Whip up public sympathies for "all oppressed people" and you can get the silly public to look past that LGBT are behaviors, perverse and demented ones. Instead "LGBT" becomes "as race"....

Get it? It's Kabuki theater....using the blood of blacks and cops to achieve other ends...

It really does seem to be true...where folks were getting along and this crap wasn't happening, along comes Resident Obama to the Whitehouse crib and wants to use his Dr. King voice in his nauseating speeches. I think Obama is trying to steal Dr. King's thunder...and you can't do that unless there's active racial unrest. Otherwise his Dr. King voice would just make him look like a jackass. So yeah, needs the race war. Also, Soros needs it to tack on his LGBT Agendas. Whip up public sympathies for "all oppressed people" and you can get the silly public to look past that LGBT are behaviors, perverse and demented ones. Instead "LGBT" becomes "as race"....

Get it? It's Kabuki theater....using the blood of blacks and cops to achieve other ends...
Exactly, in short, President Hussein was not only the main factor of the creation of ISIS, but he has now also managed to create a homegrown terrorist movement out of racist groups like Black Lives Matter. Very soon, white police officers will not be the only targets of these black extremist radicals. Unfortunately, the next phase could be the targeting of white civilians in public venues.

All while President Hussein and the Democraps pretend to be for blacks and minorities, milking them for their votes while actually being their worst enemy behind the scenes.

I'm a white guy. Enough is enough. We've seen enough to know you are fos.

We all know a good old boys network exists in the cop community. That's got to stop. Blue before true has to stop..

You cop defenders sound just like the blacks who refuse to acknowledge that they need to do better. Stop making excuses.

I don't expect cops to admit or agree they need to reform. In fact I agree with many of their arguments, but that's true with blacks too. I agree they have a tough job. That's why they need better training and body cams. Too damn important.

And sorry but too many crooked cops to just trust them. We've seen too much

Unintelligible at best.
Let's make the same argument you guys make when defending cops. You say the number of bad cops that shoot blacks unjustifiably is very low. In other words not a lot of bad cops shooting good blacks.

Well how many good cops have been shot by bad blacks this year? So there really isn't a problem, right?

Blacks are killing blacks far more than anybody else could. The reason cops are suspicious and jittery of blacks is because a far greater percentage of crimes are committed by blacks. An inconvenient truth truth and statistic that President Hussein and the radicals avoid talking about. Nobody wants a race war.

President Hussein was supposed to make race relations better, remember? But instead of trying to lift blacks out of poverty and despair, he's made things much worse, and incited them into rioting, hating, and killing whites.
That's like blaming the successful black business man when the KKK lynches a black because they are jealous.

Unintelligible at best.
Let's make the same argument you guys make when defending cops. You say the number of bad cops that shoot blacks unjustifiably is very low. In other words not a lot of bad cops shooting good blacks.

Well how many good cops have been shot by bad blacks this year? So there really isn't a problem, right?
I was a cop. I never made those statements you attribute to me.

Forum List

Back