President Hussien, the Great Divider has finally managed to start a race war

That's what the evidence shows.
What evidence?

none. it's what the voices in her head tell her.
Its sad to watch supposedly adults being played like slow children. Its amazing what people believe if there is an image attached to it and a predisposition to be stupid.

i've come to the conclusion that they no longer care about reality. they don't care what they say as long as it's bigoted, hate-filled and ugly.
Jillian I have a lot of respect for you but I hope you realize that this guy is a black racist who believes in the melatonin theory and black superiority. Ask him for yourself. He's no different than a KKK member.

he isn't a "black racist". pointing out racism is not racist. and while we agree on many things, maybe it would be a good idea for you tp think about how the things you say would be perceived by people who don't look like you just like you know how things are perceived by us when people try to pretend that jews somehow create anti-semitism. fahrshteit?

Obama didn't start a race war.

What he did do, however, is choose to vote "present". A terribly wasted opportunity.

If we've ever had one guy who could really make a difference and force both sides to look in the mirror, it was him.

With the Dallas and now Louisiana police shootings, President Hussein has gotten his wish, a never ending race war between blacks and whites in the US. And we know that it's only a matter of time when we'll have yet another ISIS Islamist related terrorist event.

It's time for ALL Americans to take their blinders off and realize that we have an anti American, anti capitalist, racist, Islamist sympathizer, divider as president who is trying to undermine the security and unity of this country in order to weaken it globally. He is truly the worst president I have witnessed in my lifetime.

Vote your conscience this November.

Um Black folks would still be pretty upset Cops are shooting their kids if Magic Underpants were in the White House.

And they'd still have easy access to guns. Maybe easier.

Obama didn't start a race war.

What he did do, however, is choose to vote "present". A terribly wasted opportunity.

If we've ever had one guy who could really make a difference and force both sides to look in the mirror, it was him.

Yup, he needed to be an Uncle Tom like Ben Carson telling the black folks to stop being so shiftless...

What is it with liberals and undecipherable babble?
They are talking above your intellect so it seems like babble to you. Did you know a Black guy founded the city of Babel?

Nobody cares s0n.........not for nothing, but the way things are going, more and more Americans are actually starting to believe the old adage that blacks are only one generation removed from the tree's. Many might not say it but its what they are thinking..........which is the only thing that matters.

The city of Babel........lmao........that's like saying, "Did you know a white guy founded the Michelin Man!!" :funnyface::funnyface::fu:
Plenty of people care. I agree more white people are letting their racism out. I dont really mind. I'd rather they be upfront.

No its more like saying white people lived in europe.

Know what..........they sure as shit are letting their racism out and they don't give a fuck anymore. They realize that in 2016, if you go to fucking Carvel and order a vanilla ice cream cone, you'll be branded a racist, so wtf?

The whole black victim hood crap is about to go ass first into the shitter and be remembered as a relic of a former era...........and like Bob Grant said 25 years ago, these people cant hide!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rock:
They will be careful about around guys like me so they do give a fuck. Theyll probably take it out on women and children so they are safe.

I've never subscribed to being a victim. I out perform you cave chimps on every level and since the laws changed you cant hold me back.

Based on how much time you spend posting on the internet, I really doubt you have any time left to outperform a 1st grader.

What evidence?

none. it's what the voices in her head tell her.
Its sad to watch supposedly adults being played like slow children. Its amazing what people believe if there is an image attached to it and a predisposition to be stupid.

i've come to the conclusion that they no longer care about reality. they don't care what they say as long as it's bigoted, hate-filled and ugly.
Jillian I have a lot of respect for you but I hope you realize that this guy is a black racist who believes in the melatonin theory and black superiority. Ask him for yourself. He's no different than a KKK member.

he isn't a "black racist". pointing out racism is not racist. and while we agree on many things, maybe it would be a good idea for you tp think about how the things you say would be perceived by people who don't look like you just like you know how things are perceived by us when people try to pretend that jews somehow create anti-semitism. fahrshteit?

He is absolutely a racist in the truest definition of racism. He believes that blacks are superior.

With the Dallas and now Louisiana police shootings, President Hussein has gotten his wish, a never ending race war between blacks and whites in the US. And we know that it's only a matter of time when we'll have yet another ISIS Islamist related terrorist event.

It's time for ALL Americans to take their blinders off and realize that we have an anti American, anti capitalist, racist, Islamist sympathizer, divider as president who is trying to undermine the security and unity of this country in order to weaken it globally. He is truly the worst president I have witnessed in my lifetime.

Obama is the worst thing that has happened to the US in recent history.

Just wondering why you think all this is a product of the last 7 years. This has been hundreds of years in the making.
President Hussien has intentionally incited a racial divide that is going to be hard to reverse, regardless of who becomes president in November. He started with the income inequality and Occupy Wall Street movement, but that didn't have any legs to it. Anybody who disagrees that the racial divide has become drastically worse since President Hussein became president is a brainwashed leftist hack, or deaf, dumb, or blind.

you look stupid when you call the president that. and you lose people who might even agree with you on many points, like me when you do so. it sounds ignorant, bigoted and hateful. so when you talk about a "divide", you're creating it when you call him that.

The implication is, if not a Moslem, he's an Islamophile. Which he of course is. As to hateful, well yeah - we HATE this president and for good reason. So I don't have a problem with referring to this muzzie loving, jihad loving, America hating president as 'Hussein'.

You whites have already been at war with blacks. Stop murdering them.

PS. Second ex military man to snap.

So you feel like you are at war with blacks? I bet you wish it were true

Just wondering why you think all this is a product of the last 7 years. This has been hundreds of years in the making.
President Hussien has intentionally incited a racial divide that is going to be hard to reverse, regardless of who becomes president in November. He started with the income inequality and Occupy Wall Street movement, but that didn't have any legs to it. Anybody who disagrees that the racial divide has become drastically worse since President Hussein became president is a brainwashed leftist hack, or deaf, dumb, or blind.

you look stupid when you call the president that. and you lose people who might even agree with you on many points, like me when you do so. it sounds ignorant, bigoted and hateful. so when you talk about a "divide", you're creating it when you call him that.

The implication is, if not a Moslem, he's an Islamophile. Which he of course is. As to hateful, well yeah - we HATE this president and for good reason. So I don't have a problem with referring to this muzzie loving, jihad loving, America hating president as 'Hussein'.

How about he's someone who believes in Human Rights, and believes that freedom of religion is IMPORTANT?

The right will squeal like pigs that no one can touch the constitution when talking about guns, but when it comes to Islam, they ignore the whole damn thing.

Yeah, let's go to Iraq to be tough, so we can produce guys who go crazy and shoot up the police with the guns the right DEMAND he has access to.

You blacks are bunch of hateful racist bigots. Take your heads out of you asses, take some responsibility and start looking at the facts and the court rulings of these cases you whine so much about.

You blacks are bunch of hateful racist bigots. Take your heads out of you asses, take some responsibility and start looking at the facts and the court rulings of these cases you whine so much about.

What cases? What facts?

Forum List

Back