President Hussien, the Great Divider has finally managed to start a race war

because that proves you're not a racist piece of garbage? no. it just proves you're a misogynist loser who should be embarrassed to post the childish racist babble that comes from your keyboard. some self-improvement might be in order for you if you can manage to educate yourself.

What is it with liberals and undecipherable babble?
They are talking above your intellect so it seems like babble to you. Did you know a Black guy founded the city of Babel?

Nobody cares s0n.........not for nothing, but the way things are going, more and more Americans are actually starting to believe the old adage that blacks are only one generation removed from the tree's. Many might not say it but its what they are thinking..........which is the only thing that matters.

The city of Babel........lmao........that's like saying, "Did you know a white guy founded the Michelin Man!!" :funnyface::funnyface::fu:
Plenty of people care. I agree more white people are letting their racism out. I dont really mind. I'd rather they be upfront.

No its more like saying white people lived in europe.

Know what..........they sure as shit are letting their racism out and they don't give a fuck anymore. They realize that in 2016, if you go to fucking Carvel and order a vanilla ice cream cone, you'll be branded a racist, so wtf?

The whole black victim hood crap is about to go ass first into the shitter and be remembered as a relic of a former era...........and like Bob Grant said 25 years ago, these people cant hide!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rock:
They will be careful about around guys like me so they do give a fuck. Theyll probably take it out on women and children so they are safe.

I've never subscribed to being a victim. I out perform you cave chimps on every level and since the laws changed you cant hold me back.

Thats not want racist means. Obviously you cant afford a dictionary.

racist
ˈreɪsɪst/

noun
  1. 1.
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
Says nothing about shooting white cops. How do you know the shooter didnt believe the white cops were superior?

Wrong. Obviously you're too stupid and bigoted to read the entire definition. Looking out for your own kind I'm sure.

racism

: racial prejudice or discrimination
Racism and racist are two different words dummy. :cool-45:

i've come to the conclusion that they no longer care about reality. they don't care what they say as long as it's bigoted, hate-filled and ugly.
these idiots have been clamoring for a 'race war' since even before the heady days of their 'knock out game' panic
Not realizing the knock game originated in england with white guys and was called happy slapping.

Again s0n..........nobody cares unless you really think you are going to change perceptions from this tiny corner of the internet nethersphere ( not likely :up: ). The perception by the masses is that blacks to the knockout game to whites.:bye1:
If you didnt care you would have never addressed the post. Obviously you care and thanks for letting me know I changed your perception. :cool-45:

s0n.......wtf??!! Almost 60,000 posts in 3 years............HOLY FUCK. And every one, a rip at whites..........but we are the racists!!:spinner:

17 hours/day at the PC........kinda fits the stereotype huh??!!:up:

C'mon....time to buckle up your chin strap and go get some real responsibilities in life s0n!! being an epic poster on USMB isn't quite getting it done!!:coffee:
Its a magnificent accomplishment yes? Thanks for noting I have so many posts.

because that proves you're not a racist piece of garbage? no. it just proves you're a misogynist loser who should be embarrassed to post the childish racist babble that comes from your keyboard. some self-improvement might be in order for you if you can manage to educate yourself.

They are talking above your intellect so it seems like babble to you. Did you know a Black guy founded the city of Babel?

And here's another fine example of liberal ignorance.
You actually think the term babble has something to do with the city of Babel.
Niggnorance at it finest.
The term babble has nothing to do with the word Babel besides a fleeting connection. I told you that I am above your level of intellect.

You're the one who made the connection ya moron.
Nope. The connection was made long ago...way before i was born. I just thought it would be a good time to educate you on what Black people did.

The term babble has nothing to do with the word Babel besides a fleeting connection. I told you that I am above your level of intellect.

Nope. The connection was made long ago...way before i was born. I just thought it would be a good time to educate you on what Black people did.

You're flapping your lips just to be flapping em...

Youre jealous because you cant even see your lips.

That I could slam your face into a wall and you'd be stuck there till someone broke out a spatula is nothing to be proud of......

• Head of Cleveland Police Union on Baton Rouge: Obama Has ‘Blood on His Hands’
    Mediaite ^ | July 17th, 2016 | Josh Feldman |
    The head of a Cleveland police union reacted to the shooting of multiple officers in Baton Rouge by going off on resident Obama and a media culture that helps boost anti-cop narratives. Detective Steve Loomis ... said that Obama has “validated the false narrative and the nonsense that Black Lives Matter and the media are pressing out there,” and he said the president has “blood on his hands” that he won’t be able to wash off.

That I could slam your face into a wall and you'd be stuck there till someone broke out a spatula is nothing to be proud of......
Of course it is. Thats why white women want us and they want bigger lips. White women say all the time how they love our lips. Dont be jealous. :itsok:

Of course it is. Thats why white women want us and they want bigger lips. Dont be jealous. :itsok:

Only the fat ugly ones....and they're all yours.

Of course it is. Thats why white women want us and they want bigger lips. Dont be jealous. :itsok:

You are in no position to barter. We take all the ones we want. Now stop going off topic because your feelings are hurt.

I ask again. How has a race war started when the shooters are not killing random white people walking down the street?

You are in no position to barter. We take all the ones we want.

Mine makes 200k a year...and she aint fat and ugly.
Proving the good one's have no interest in hood rats.
upload_2016-7-17_22-24-44.png

View attachment 81958
I dont believe you and dont waste your time trying to convince me. No woman on this planet would be with you instead of a Black guy. Now can you answer my question? How has a race war started when the shooters are not killing random white people walking down the street?

View attachment 81958
I dont believe you and dont waste your time trying to convince me. No woman on this planet would be with you instead of a Black guy. Now can you answer my question? How has a race war started when the shooters are not killing random white people walking down the street?

Ya want pic proof ******?

racist
ˈreɪsɪst/

noun
  1. 1.
Says nothing about shooting white cops. How do you know the shooter didnt believe the white cops were superior?

Wrong. Obviously you're too stupid and bigoted to read the entire definition. Looking out for your own kind I'm sure.

racism

There's no dummy like a dummy who advertises his stupidity.

racist
Pronunciation: /ˈrāsəst/
noun
A person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races

(Oxford Dictionary)

View attachment 81958

Ya want pic proof ******?
I distinctly remember telling you not to try and convince me. I dont want you giving me a picture of some chick you been stalking.

Now can you answer my question? How has a race war started when the shooters are not killing random white people walking down the street?

racist
ˈreɪsɪst/

noun
  1. 1.

racism

There's no dummy like a dummy who advertises his stupidity.

racist
Pronunciation: /ˈrāsəst/
noun
A person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races

(Oxford Dictionary)
You advertised your stupidity when you claimed racist and racism was the same word.

Please provide a link to your definition. I dont believe you nor do I give much credibility to a source that claims racist only means discrimination or prejudice.

Forum List

Back