President Hussien, the Great Divider has finally managed to start a race war

You should believe it. I am the only person that owns me.

And you did it again.....
Is it any wonder you morons have trouble living in civilized society?

civilized like what? like the bigoted trash on this board?

Deeeeeerp...like not going around shooting cops ya dumb bimbo.

because that proves you're not a racist piece of garbage? no. it just proves you're a misogynist loser who should be embarrassed to post the childish racist babble that comes from your keyboard. some self-improvement might be in order for you if you can manage to educate yourself.

What is it with liberals and undecipherable babble?
They are talking above your intellect so it seems like babble to you. Did you know a Black guy founded the city of Babel?

because that proves you're not a racist piece of garbage? no. it just proves you're a misogynist loser who should be embarrassed to post the childish racist babble that comes from your keyboard. some self-improvement might be in order for you if you can manage to educate yourself.

They are talking above your intellect so it seems like babble to you. Did you know a Black guy founded the city of Babel?

And here's another fine example of liberal ignorance.
You actually think the term babble has something to do with the city of Babel.
Niggnorance at it finest.

How is cops getting shot a race war between Blacks and whites? Are you claiming Black extremist are walking around shooting random white people?
That's what the evidence shows.
What evidence?

none. it's what the voices in her head tell her.
Its sad to watch supposedly adults being played like slow children. Its amazing what people believe if there is an image attached to it and a predisposition to be stupid.

i've come to the conclusion that they no longer care about reality. they don't care what they say as long as it's bigoted, hate-filled and ugly.
these idiots have been clamoring for a 'race war' since even before the heady days of their 'knock out game' panic

well we knew this was the end game way back in the summer of 2009 with the "the police acted stoopidly!". Soetero wants to put whites on the plantation..............duh...........

The term babble has nothing to do with the word Babel besides a fleeting connection. I told you that I am above your level of intellect.

That's what the evidence shows.
What evidence?

Its sad to watch supposedly adults being played like slow children. Its amazing what people believe if there is an image attached to it and a predisposition to be stupid.

i've come to the conclusion that they no longer care about reality. they don't care what they say as long as it's bigoted, hate-filled and ugly.
these idiots have been clamoring for a 'race war' since even before the heady days of their 'knock out game' panic
Not realizing the knock game originated in england with white guys and was called happy slapping.

OxiOgSN.jpg

Nobody cares s0n.........not for nothing, but the way things are going, more and more Americans are actually starting to believe the old adage that blacks are only one generation removed from the tree's. Many might not say it but its what they are thinking..........which is the only thing that matters.

The city of Babel........lmao........that's like saying, "Did you know a white guy founded the Michelin Man!!" :funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Attachments

• asshole[1].gif
    asshole[1].gif
    641 bytes · Views: 12
well we knew this was the end game way back in the summer of 2009 with the "the police acted stoopidly!". Soetero wants to put whites on the plantation..............duh...........
two things
1) the police did act stupidly
2) you're a little bit crazy. and i'm probably being generous.

Nobody cares s0n.........not for nothing, but the way things are going, more and more Americans are actually starting to believe the old adage that blacks are only one generation removed from the tree's. Many might not say it but its what they are thinking..........which is the only thing that matters.

The city of Babel........lmao........that's like saying, "Did you know a white guy founded the Michelin Man!!" :funnyface::funnyface::fu:
Plenty of people care. I agree more white people are letting their racism out. I dont really mind. I'd rather they be upfront.

No its more like saying white people lived in europe.

What evidence?

Not realizing the knock game originated in england with white guys and was called happy slapping.

Again s0n..........nobody cares unless you really think you are going to change perceptions from this tiny corner of the internet nethersphere ( not likely :up: ). The perception by the masses is that blacks to the knockout game to whites.:bye1:

Again s0n..........nobody cares unless you really think you are going to change perceptions from this tiny corner of the internet nethersphere ( not likely :up: ). The perception by the masses is that blacks to the knockout game to whites.:bye1:
If you didnt care you would have never addressed the post. Obviously you care and thanks for letting me know I changed your perception. :cool-45:

With what all that has been happening, it truly makes me wonder if one of the reasons blacks are coming so unglued, is because they know Obama is about to leave office, and they know it's going to be a long time before a blackass liberal is back in the White House, so they are heading straight for panic mode.

Plenty of people care. I agree more white people are letting their racism out. I dont really mind. I'd rather they be upfront.

No its more like saying white people lived in europe.

Know what..........they sure as shit are letting their racism out and they don't give a fuck anymore. They realize that in 2016, if you go to fucking Carvel and order a vanilla ice cream cone, you'll be branded a racist, so wtf?

The whole black victim hood crap is about to go ass first into the shitter and be remembered as a relic of a former era...........and like Bob Grant said 25 years ago, these people cant hide!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rock:

If you didnt care you would have never addressed the post. Obviously you care and thanks for letting me know I changed your perception. :cool-45:

s0n.......wtf??!! Almost 60,000 posts in 3 years............HOLY FUCK. And every one, a rip at whites..........but we are the racists!!:spinner:

17 hours/day at the PC........kinda fits the stereotype huh??!!:up:

C'mon....time to buckle up your chin strap and go get some real responsibilities in life s0n!! being an epic poster on USMB isn't quite getting it done!!:coffee:

Thats not want racist means. Obviously you cant afford a dictionary.

racist
ˈreɪsɪst/

noun
  1. 1.
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
Says nothing about shooting white cops. How do you know the shooter didnt believe the white cops were superior?

Wrong. Obviously you're too stupid and bigoted to read the entire definition. Looking out for your own kind I'm sure.

racism

: racial prejudice or discrimination

Oh please. He sticks his ugly ears out every time there's a black person involved and immediately takes sides, and then incites racist hate groups like Black Lives Matter to start riots and burn down cities, even before the evidence is out and there's an investigation. Everybody can see what he's doing. He didn't couldn't even control himself from bashing cops during the memorial for the five Dallas police officers. Maybe he should be called the Great Inciter.
You avoided my question. If it was a race war then why are these guys targeting only white cops?

I cant believe you just self owned yourself.
You should believe it. I am the only person that owns me.

Its repetitive. I own myself virtually 24 hours a day.

Not something I'd brag about. LOL

The term babble has nothing to do with the word Babel besides a fleeting connection. I told you that I am above your level of intellect.

You're the one who made the connection ya moron.

I have come to the conclusion that asslips is a conservative operative tasked with making democrats look like morons.
Nothing else explains his ignorance.

You're doing a fine job,keep it up.

Forum List

Back