President Hussien, the Great Divider has finally managed to start a race war

With the Dallas and now Louisiana police shootings, President Hussein has gotten his wish, a never ending race war between blacks and whites in the US. And we know that it's only a matter of time when we'll have yet another ISIS Islamist related terrorist event.

It's time for ALL Americans to take their blinders off and realize that we have an anti American, anti capitalist, racist, Islamist sympathizer, divider as president who is trying to undermine the security and unity of this country in order to weaken it globally. He is truly the worst president I have witnessed in my lifetime.

Vote your conscience this November.

surely you can do better.

Oh please. He sticks his ugly ears out every time there's a black person involved and immediately takes sides, and then incites racist hate groups like Black Lives Matter to start riots and burn down cities, even before the evidence is out and there's an investigation. Everybody can see what he's doing. He didn't couldn't even control himself from bashing cops during the memorial for the five Dallas police officers. Maybe he should be called the Great Inciter.
You avoided my question. If it was a race war then why are these guys targeting only white cops?

I cant believe you just self owned yourself.
You should believe it. I am the only person that owns me.

And you did it again.....
Is it any wonder you morons have trouble living in civilized society?

civilized like what? like the bigoted trash on this board?

You're obviously too bigoted to accept an explanation if God himself descended from the Heavens and gave his divine stamp of approval.
God doesnt dictate what a term means. Dictionaries do that.
If you need an explanation why killing a white police officer because they're white is the worst kind of racist then you are a mentally ill moron.

Of course the board knows that you're a black racist yourself. So no surprises here.
That may be true but you still havent shown me how its racist. Deflecting on that point only proves you are a moron that doesnt understand words in his own language.
It's racist because they're being killed for their race, you fucking idiot.
Thats not want racist means. Obviously you cant afford a dictionary.
More fucked up comments from a black racist.

Oh please. He sticks his ugly ears out every time there's a black person involved and immediately takes sides, and then incites racist hate groups like Black Lives Matter to start riots and burn down cities, even before the evidence is out and there's an investigation. Everybody can see what he's doing. He didn't couldn't even control himself from bashing cops during the memorial for the five Dallas police officers. Maybe he should be called the Great Inciter.
You avoided my question. If it was a race war then why are these guys targeting only white cops?

Its repetitive. I own myself virtually 24 hours a day.

Deeeeeerp...like not going around shooting cops ya dumb bimbo.

God doesnt dictate what a term means. Dictionaries do that.
If you need an explanation why killing a white police officer because they're white is the worst kind of racist then you are a mentally ill moron.

Of course the board knows that you're a black racist yourself. So no surprises here.
That may be true but you still havent shown me how its racist. Deflecting on that point only proves you are a moron that doesnt understand words in his own language.
It's racist because they're being killed for their race, you fucking idiot.
Thats not want racist means. Obviously you cant afford a dictionary.
More fucked up comments from a black racist.
More proof you dont understand the english language. Give us the definition of racist.

Yes you do......

Yes you do......

I agree.

Yes you do......

I agree.

So tell me....whats it like throwing yourself under the bus on a regular basis?

Yes you do......

I agree.

So tell me....whats it like throwing yourself under the bus on a regular basis?
Even if that were true what does that have to do with the OP?

So the author of the OP cant explain why these guys are targeting white cops with guns and getting killed when they can go shoot the fat white inbred checker at Walmart and get away scott free? If I wanted to start a race war I would just shoot random white people.

because that proves you're not a racist piece of garbage? no. it just proves you're a misogynist loser who should be embarrassed to post the childish racist babble that comes from your keyboard. some self-improvement might be in order for you if you can manage to educate yourself.

How is cops getting shot a race war between Blacks and whites? Are you claiming Black extremist are walking around shooting random white people?
That's what the evidence shows.
What evidence?

none. it's what the voices in her head tell her.
Its sad to watch supposedly adults being played like slow children. Its amazing what people believe if there is an image attached to it and a predisposition to be stupid.

How is cops getting shot a race war between Blacks and whites? Are you claiming Black extremist are walking around shooting random white people?
That's what the evidence shows.
What evidence?

none. it's what the voices in her head tell her.
Its sad to watch supposedly adults being played like slow children. Its amazing what people believe if there is an image attached to it and a predisposition to be stupid.

i've come to the conclusion that they no longer care about reality. they don't care what they say as long as it's bigoted, hate-filled and ugly.

because that proves you're not a racist piece of garbage? no. it just proves you're a misogynist loser who should be embarrassed to post the childish racist babble that comes from your keyboard. some self-improvement might be in order for you if you can manage to educate yourself.

What is it with liberals and indecipherable babble?

Forum List

Back