President Hussien, the Great Divider has finally managed to start a race war

Do you see a check mark beside the jackass, jackass?

I see a jackass who's too stupid to know that not voting AGAINST Hillary, is a vote FOR Hillary, JACKASS.

No, you see someone that is voting against both Hillary and Trump.

Whichever one wins, they will do it without my help.
If you can't understand that, have one of the adults in your life explain it to you

No actually its not. You should invest in a dictionary. Obviously the definition of racist escapes you. I've given you 3 chances now to explain how targeting cops even white cops is starting a race war? He could have shot random white people walking around if thats what he wanted instead of actually shooting people that had weapons that could shoot back.

You're obviously too bigoted to accept an explanation if God himself descended from the Heavens and gave his divine stamp of approval.

13692581_1128061107236999_7105160374059079151_n.jpg

No, you see someone that is voting against both Hillary and Trump.

Maybe your mommy can explain to you how every vote counts.

mommy, and daddy have both passed on due to old age and cancer.

and this is the FIRST election since 1968 that I haven't voted in.

According to my older sister, she feels the same way, and this will be the first election she won't be voting in since 1964

Does THAT give you an idea how disgusted I am with BOTH party choices this year ?

No actually its not. You should invest in a dictionary. Obviously the definition of racist escapes you. I've given you 3 chances now to explain how targeting cops even white cops is starting a race war? He could have shot random white people walking around if thats what he wanted instead of actually shooting people that had weapons that could shoot back.

You're obviously too bigoted to accept an explanation if God himself descended from the Heavens and gave his divine stamp of approval.
God doesnt dictate what a term means. Dictionaries do that.

With the Dallas and now Louisiana police shootings, President Hussein has gotten his wish, a never ending race war between blacks and whites in the US. And we know that it's only a matter of time when we'll have yet another ISIS Islamist related terrorist event.

It's time for ALL Americans to take their blinders off and realize that we have an anti American, anti capitalist, racist, Islamist sympathizer, divider as president who is trying to undermine the security and unity of this country in order to weaken it globally. He is truly the worst president I have witnessed in my lifetime.

Vote your conscience this November.

Just wondering why you think all this is a product of the last 7 years. This has been hundreds of years in the making.
President Hussien has intentionally incited a racial divide that is going to be hard to reverse, regardless of who becomes president in November. He started with the income inequality and Occupy Wall Street movement, but that didn't have any legs to it. Anybody who disagrees that the racial divide has become drastically worse since President Hussein became president is a brainwashed leftist hack, or deaf, dumb, or blind.

Last edited:

If you need an explanation why killing a white police officer because they're white is the worst kind of racist then you are a mentally ill moron.

Of course the board knows that you're a black racist yourself. So no surprises here.

If you need an explanation why killing a white police officer because they're white is the worst kind of racist then you are a mentally ill moron.

Of course the board knows that you're a black racist yourself. So no surprises here.
That may be true but you still havent shown me how its racist. Deflecting on that point only proves you are a moron that doesnt understand words in his own language.

That may be true but you still havent shown me how its racist. Deflecting on that point only proves you are a moron that doesnt understand words in his own language.
It's racist because they're being killed for their race, you fucking idiot.

How is cops getting shot a race war between Blacks and whites? Are you claiming Black extremist are walking around shooting random white people?
Typical media bullshit, these cops were responding to a shooting and got caught up in a gun battle between nigga's. But let the media tell it, it was a set up to kill cops...and among the cops was a black man, so this race shit is all about white people trying to start shit.

We have a gun issue in this country and until we address this shit, stuff like this will continue to happen. I'm so sick of the media enticing lies. It needs to stop.

Oh please. He sticks his ugly ears out every time there's a black person involved and immediately takes sides, and then incites racist hate groups like Black Lives Matter to start riots and burn down cities, even before the evidence is out and there's an investigation. Everybody can see what he's doing. He didn't couldn't even control himself from bashing cops during the memorial for the five Dallas police officers. Maybe he should be called the Great Inciter.
You avoided my question. If it was a race war then why are these guys targeting only white cops?

I cant believe you just self owned yourself.

It's racist because they're being killed for their race, you fucking idiot.
Thats not want racist means. Obviously you cant afford a dictionary.

racist
ˈreɪsɪst/

noun
  1. 1.
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
Says nothing about shooting white cops. How do you know the shooter didnt believe the white cops were superior?

Oh please. He sticks his ugly ears out every time there's a black person involved and immediately takes sides, and then incites racist hate groups like Black Lives Matter to start riots and burn down cities, even before the evidence is out and there's an investigation. Everybody can see what he's doing. He didn't couldn't even control himself from bashing cops during the memorial for the five Dallas police officers. Maybe he should be called the Great Inciter.
You avoided my question. If it was a race war then why are these guys targeting only white cops?

You should believe it. I am the only person that owns me.

You should believe it. I am the only person that owns me.

And you did it again.....
Is it any wonder you morons have trouble living in civilized society?

Forum List

Back