President Hussien, the Great Divider has finally managed to start a race war

With the Dallas and now Louisiana police shootings, President Hussein has gotten his wish, a never ending race war between blacks and whites in the US. And we know that it's only a matter of time when we'll have yet another ISIS Islamist related terrorist event.

It's time for ALL Americans to take their blinders off and realize that we have an anti American, anti capitalist, racist, Islamist sympathizer, divider as president who is trying to undermine the security and unity of this country in order to weaken it globally. He is truly the worst president I have witnessed in my lifetime.

Vote your conscience this November.
You whites have already been at war with blacks. Stop murdering them.

PS. Second ex military man to snap.

So you feel like you are at war with blacks? I bet you wish it were true
Blacks are killing blacks far more than anybody else could. The reason cops are suspicious and jittery of blacks is because a far greater percentage of crimes are committed by blacks. An inconvenient truth truth and statistic that President Hussein and the radicals avoid talking about. Nobody wants a race war.

President Hussein was supposed to make race relations better, remember? But instead of trying to lift blacks out of poverty and despair, he's made things much worse, and incited them into rioting, hating, and killing whites.
That's like blaming the successful black business man when the KKK lynches a black because they are jealous.
The KKK lynched blacks ususally based on false accusations of crimes committed. These black racist terrorists are worse.

With the Dallas and now Louisiana police shootings, President Hussein has gotten his wish, a never ending race war between blacks and whites in the US. And we know that it's only a matter of time when we'll have yet another ISIS Islamist related terrorist event.

It's time for ALL Americans to take their blinders off and realize that we have an anti American, anti capitalist, racist, Islamist sympathizer, divider as president who is trying to undermine the security and unity of this country in order to weaken it globally. He is truly the worst president I have witnessed in my lifetime.

Blacks are killing blacks far more than anybody else could. The reason cops are suspicious and jittery of blacks is because a far greater percentage of crimes are committed by blacks. An inconvenient truth truth and statistic that President Hussein and the radicals avoid talking about. Nobody wants a race war.

President Hussein was supposed to make race relations better, remember? But instead of trying to lift blacks out of poverty and despair, he's made things much worse, and incited them into rioting, hating, and killing whites.
That's like blaming the successful black business man when the KKK lynches a black because they are jealous.
The KKK lynched blacks ususally based on false accusations of crimes committed. These black racist terrorists are worse.
Why do you think blacks are angry? I can tell you accusations of police abuse, descrimination and brutality of black men are not false.

And racist white men were not wrong. Those black men do want to fuck your women, and your women want big black clocks.

You blacks are bunch of hateful racist bigots. Take your heads out of you asses, take some responsibility and start looking at the facts and the court rulings of these cases you whine so much about.
I'm a white guy. Enough is enough. We've seen enough to know you are fos.

We all know a good old boys network exists in the cop community. That's got to stop. Blue before true has to stop..

You cop defenders sound just like the blacks who refuse to acknowledge that they need to do better. Stop making excuses.

I don't expect cops to admit or agree they need to reform. In fact I agree with many of their arguments, but that's true with blacks too. I agree they have a tough job. That's why they need better training and body cams. Too damn important.

And sorry but too many crooked cops to just trust them. We've seen too much

dang.......please with the pronounced guilt.:gay: Please go get some real responsibilities in life.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

You blacks are bunch of hateful racist bigots. Take your heads out of you asses, take some responsibility and start looking at the facts and the court rulings of these cases you whine so much about.
I'm a white guy. Enough is enough. We've seen enough to know you are fos.

We all know a good old boys network exists in the cop community. That's got to stop. Blue before true has to stop..

You cop defenders sound just like the blacks who refuse to acknowledge that they need to do better. Stop making excuses.

I don't expect cops to admit or agree they need to reform. In fact I agree with many of their arguments, but that's true with blacks too. I agree they have a tough job. That's why they need better training and body cams. Too damn important.

And sorry but too many crooked cops to just trust them. We've seen too much

dang.......please with the pronounced guilt.:gay: Please go get some real responsibilities in life.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Good whites like me are guilty too when we say nothing. It's time for us all to demand the abuse stop.

Don't worry, like all employees we appreciate good cops. You do realize they work for us, right? They aren't hired mercenaries who get to go hunting without being held accountable. What you are is defensive. All employees get defensive when they are told they need some training.

And some employees need to be fired. You guys act like unions. You protect all cops good or bad.

We can train our cops to act however we want them to act.

Why do you think blacks are angry? I can tell you accusations of police abuse, descrimination and brutality of black men are not false.

And racist white men were not wrong. Those black men do want to fuck your women, and your women want big black clocks.
Whatever groups commit more crimes, the police will profile more. It's the same with terrorists.

Maybe you should consider considering you see cocks in every discussions. I didn't know we were attributing accomplishments and superiority based on the size of the penis, you should look into donkeys. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back