President Moron

The only reason you liberals are upset about this, is Trump's admin might finally expose how much voter fraud the Democrats use to win elections.

Elections are run by each state's Secretary of State. The majority of them are Republicans. They have all stated there was no voter fraud.

Do you now denounce Republicans you have been defending for years, in favor of a con man who is uninformed about every thing he talks about?

Of course you do. You've always been just a hack.

Elections are stolen at the precinct level moron.
5 million? You must have been home-schooled.
4i6Ckte.gif

You'd have a better idea how many illegals voted, if you want it to be 5m. okay. Even a thousand would be one thousand too many.
That's Golden Boy Trump's figure, not mine.

5 million? You must have been home-schooled.
4i6Ckte.gif

Who got 5 million? surely you are not suggesting shitbitch won by 5 million. ANOTHER LIBERAL LIE!!!! Damn there were 30 thousand murders with guns each year. BS there were 5,000,000 more Clinton votes BS, the temperature is going up by 2 degrees a year BS, LIES< LIES< CAN'T BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY, LIES< LIES TALKING POINT SHIT EVERY DAY!!!!>>>>

President Moron decides policy based on anecdotes that he doesn't even get right!

Trump’s Voter Fraud Example? A Troubled Tale With Bernhard Langer

Mr. Trump kicked off the meeting, participants said, by retelling his debunked claim that he would have won the popular vote if not for the three million to five million ballots cast by “illegals.” He followed it up with a Twitter post early Wednesday calling for a major investigation into voter fraud.

When one of the Democrats protested, Mr. Trump said he was told a story by “the very famous golfer, Bernhard Langer,” whom he described as a friend, according to three staff members who were in the room for the meeting.

The three witnesses recall the story this way: Mr. Langer, a 59-year-old native of Bavaria, Germany — a winner of the Masters twice and of more than 100 events on major professional golf tours around the world — was standing in line at a polling place near his home in Florida on Election Day, the president explained, when an official informed Mr. Langer he would not be able to vote.

Ahead of and behind Mr. Langer were voters who did not look as if they should be allowed to vote, Mr. Trump said, according to the staff members — but they were nonetheless permitted to cast provisional ballots. The president threw out the names of Latin American countries that the voters might have come from.

Just one problem: Mr. Langer, who lives in Boca Raton, Fla., is a German citizen with permanent residence status in the United States who is, by law, barred from voting, according to Mr. Langer’s daughter Christina.

“He is a citizen of Germany,” she said, when reached on her father’s cellphone. “He is not a friend of President Trump’s, and I don’t know why he would talk about him.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/trump-bernhard-langer-voting-fraud.html

I can't speak to the truthfulness of any of this story. As such, I think it best not to make assumptions about whether all or part of it is true and then comment on it.

Having said that, by all accounts, Trump has a lifelong problem with telling stories that are fundamentally untrue. As a real estate developer, all things being equal, that's probably not that big of a deal. But as president, that's a huge problem because each and every story will come under intense scrutiny. If the lies were occasional and took on the folksy charm of some of Reagan's stories from his Hollywood days, everybody could have a good laugh because they would be little more than entertainment which were meant to do little more than lighten a moment. But Trump's lies are about current events and, what's worse still, they're seemingly constant. Additionally, I can't help but wonder if Trump doesn't suffer from a very real disorder known as compulsive lying.

I should mention that, much to my chagrin, I'm all too acquainted with compulsive lying due to the fact that a few years ago, I kept catching a relative in numerous lies. What made it mystifying to me is that some of the lies were so incredibly pointless. That's when I researched compulsive lying and discovered that it is, in fact, like the name implies, a compulsion. They believe it starts in adolescence when a minor starts lying because the truth is uncomfortable. Before long, they find themselves lying because they can control the lie even as they can't control the truth. Eventually, they lie without even thinking about it unlike pathological liars who are very selective about what lies they tell. What that means is that it becomes second nature to them. Worse still, they lie even when telling the truth makes more sense.

Even if this is not the case with Trump, his lying is going to get old fast. It may seem harmless now, It might even seem charming to some degree. But he hasn't even been in office for a week. Imagine this going on day after day, week after week, month after month. At some point, EVERYONE is going to be sick of it. I also believe that it will invariably will turn people against him too. After all, keep in mind that it's not like he's just 'some guy' who's telling fish stories out by the jetty. As such, people will eventually find it infuriating and totally unacceptable in a president.

Golden Boy HAHAHAHAHA, I like that, So you are saying you will take that as the figure? Now since there is NO voter ID in California, and since they automatically register people who get a Drivers license to vote, and since there are many millions of illegal aliens in California, and since her pop vote lead in California was over 5 million, and since we know that there were illegals voting in California and some voting more than once because a couple of them actually admitted the FACT it may give a person a poser as to whether they were the only ones in the only places to do so. But that would erase a liberal crying point wouldn't it.

So list and explain the LIES and Then>>>>> PROVE THEM TO BE LIES!!!

[
ya lets rise this to the level of 4 dead bodies in Benghazi. LOL

i'll raise you 7000 US service men and women killed in Iraq and Afghanistan thanks to Bush's two wars of choice....and an inflamed Middle East while I'm at it. Won't even go into coalition casualties or civilian deaths.
I served during Vietnam. Ya know the dems war like Korea.
Want me to quote the stats on Vietnam.

President Moron decides policy based on anecdotes that he doesn't even get right!

Mr. Trump kicked off the meeting, participants said, by retelling his debunked claim that he would have won the popular vote if not for the three million to five million ballots cast by “illegals.” He followed it up with a Twitter post early Wednesday calling for a major investigation into voter fraud.

When one of the Democrats protested, Mr. Trump said he was told a story by “the very famous golfer, Bernhard Langer,” whom he described as a friend, according to three staff members who were in the room for the meeting.

The three witnesses recall the story this way: Mr. Langer, a 59-year-old native of Bavaria, Germany — a winner of the Masters twice and of more than 100 events on major professional golf tours around the world — was standing in line at a polling place near his home in Florida on Election Day, the president explained, when an official informed Mr. Langer he would not be able to vote.

Ahead of and behind Mr. Langer were voters who did not look as if they should be allowed to vote, Mr. Trump said, according to the staff members — but they were nonetheless permitted to cast provisional ballots. The president threw out the names of Latin American countries that the voters might have come from.

Just one problem: Mr. Langer, who lives in Boca Raton, Fla., is a German citizen with permanent residence status in the United States who is, by law, barred from voting, according to Mr. Langer’s daughter Christina.

“He is a citizen of Germany,” she said, when reached on her father’s cellphone. “He is not a friend of President Trump’s, and I don’t know why he would talk about him.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/trump-bernhard-langer-voting-fraud.html

^^^^^synthias wet dream

President Moron left office at noon Jan 20th 2017.

Barry Hussein thought there were 57 states in the Union and Hillary defended her husband for dropping his pants in the Oval Office but the left wants to argue about Langer.. No surprises here. Have at it.

Forum List

Back