President Obama: Never Impeached

Obama ended respect from other countries, because he showed weakness. With his worldwide apology tour. I mean you loons used to love Russia, but when Putin told Obama to pound sand because he wanted to kiss his ass. You loons started to hate them.
Obama has the respect,

Trump is viewed as an ass.

There was no world apology tour.
Obama was the worst president in history. That is why Trump was able to make his policies just a bad memory in his first year. Obama did one thing, he made Carter a happy man in his last year's. By removing him as the worst president ever.
Trump hated Obama and used his executive orders to take apart all the good Obama did Trump thinks he's a king because folks like you bow down and ask for another Trump is a cheat a coward a liar and not mentally fit for our presidency
No Obama could lead and didn't want to do the work it would take to pass his policies through congress to make them permanent. So he did executive orders to get them through. So his presidency fortunately is just a bad memory and the economy is booming.
Wait,,, This is too much.

Trump is the king of EOs.

Obama never stole military money to build a stupid wall.
It's not stealing the military is in charge of keeping us safe and the wall is a part of it. Not Trump's fault the treasonous democrats want to flood us with illegals.
71022720_2445875508823569_1937825532410331136_n.jpg

Oh yes he did, and it got a border agent killed.
You saying it does not make it true. I don't give a rat's ass how many times you repeat it.

A botch local operation.

A gun from F&F was found at the scene of a killed agent but it was never shown to be the killer weapon.
Do you still have Obama's pecker in your mouth. Fast and furious was started by Obama hoping something horrible would happen in the United States, but it back fired on him.
Lying fuck. All you assfucks do is lie.

What horrible thong would that be?

You people are just plain crazy. I
Not my fault you are blind when it comes to the truth about the treasonous obama.
You are a total asshole. You can't come up with a single treasonous act other than shit you make up.
Fast and furious
Lying about the death of Americans on foreign soil. Then jetting off to Vegas to golf and campaign
Spying on Americans
Starting a fake Russia collusion story on a political rival
Just to name a few.

LOL...if you're behind...you're not leading anything, you putz! You've given up leadership and you're FOLLOWING!
Trumps foreign policies can not be trusted as more and more countries who looked up to the USA don't anymore
Obama ended respect from other countries, because he showed weakness. With his worldwide apology tour. I mean you loons used to love Russia, but when Putin told Obama to pound sand because he wanted to kiss his ass. You loons started to hate them.
Obama has the respect,

Obama was the worst president in history. That is why Trump was able to make his policies just a bad memory in his first year. Obama did one thing, he made Carter a happy man in his last year's. By removing him as the worst president ever.
according to presidential scholar survey earlier this year, the worse presidents are Andrew Johnson, Buchanan, Trump.

Perhaps you need a reminder that Obama had a republican congress that obstructed everything.

You saying it does not make it true. I don't give a rat's ass how many times you repeat it.

A botch local operation.

A gun from F&F was found at the scene of a killed agent but it was never shown to be the killer weapon.
Do you still have Obama's pecker in your mouth. Fast and furious was started by Obama hoping something horrible would happen in the United States, but it back fired on him.
Lying fuck. All you assfucks do is lie.

What horrible thong would that be?

You people are just plain crazy. I
Not my fault you are blind when it comes to the truth about the treasonous obama.
You are a total asshole. You can't come up with a single treasonous act other than shit you make up.
Fast and furious
Lying about the death of Americans on foreign soil. Then jetting off to Vegas to golf and campaign
Spying on Americans
Starting a fake Russia collusion story on a political rival
Just to name a few.

First of all, s botched plan to catch gun amugglers is hsrly treason. Obama did not devise or approve that plan.

Second, Benghazi was over when Obamaflew out the next day. There was no lie.

Russian interference was real. Collusion was likely.

There was no real spying on Americans that did not have a warrant.

Obama has the respect,

Trump hated Obama and used his executive orders to take apart all the good Obama did Trump thinks he's a king because folks like you bow down and ask for another Trump is a cheat a coward a liar and not mentally fit for our presidency
No Obama could lead and didn't want to do the work it would take to pass his policies through congress to make them permanent. So he did executive orders to get them through. So his presidency fortunately is just a bad memory and the economy is booming.
Wait,,, This is too much.

Trump is the king of EOs.

Obama never stole military money to build a stupid wall.
It's not stealing the military is in charge of keeping us safe and the wall is a part of it. Not Trump's fault the treasonous democrats want to flood us with illegals.
View attachment 281850
The ACA website cost two billion. What will the all cost?

No, you can thank Bush for that.
Wide receiver was what Bush called his and he had the sense to call it off when he found out the drug dealers were taking the trackers off of them. Obama's fast and furious was his alone.
Obama had nothing to do with Fast & Furious.

It was a program run by his Justice Department...overseen by his Attorney General...oh, wait...I'll bet he was "leading from behind" on that too?
It was a local operation devised by the local ATF people.

I don't get your fake outrage abut this. They use the same tactics as in drug smuggling. You allow the small timers to do their drug business in hopes of them leading you to the king pin. They lost trsackl. It didn't work.

There is no scandal.
Lol, I also you deny he was awarded the lie of the year.
Faslely awarded.

There is nothing in the ACA that controlled provider networks.

Any policy in effect at the bills signing could be continued.

Only took Trump 3 years. So much winning. As I recall, President Obama's biggest scandal was wearing a tan suit. President Obama had a clean presidency - especially when compared to Reagan, Bushes, and Trump.

Remembering Barack Obama's Biggest Scandal: The Tan Suit

he was coddled by the MSM
and he wasn't FALSELY investigated for YEARS
...even if they did find something, the MSM would have given him a pass
......he hates whites/America/cops--I've linked this many times..so he IS a racist but the MSM never brought it up---blacks CAN'T be racist--they are inhuman according to blacks and the MSM
.....you see it every day in the MSM = whites RACIST/hate--but blacks never/hardly ever--even though they commit hate crimes/etc at TWICE the rate of whites

..Trump is not racist--but we hear that continuously
..Obama hates whites--but not a word

Only a true racist piece of shit would say that fighting for equal rights is hasting white people.

..we know--we know Davy--blacks are INHUMAN--they can do no wrong at all

I never said that.

Why is fighting for equal rights, hating white people?

LOL...if you're behind...you're not leading anything, you putz! You've given up leadership and you're FOLLOWING!
Trumps foreign policies can not be trusted as more and more countries who looked up to the USA don't anymore
Obama has the respect,

according to presidential scholar survey earlier this year, the worse presidents are Andrew Johnson, Buchanan, Trump.

Perhaps you need a reminder that Obama had a republican congress that obstructed everything.
Lol, Obama got just about everything he wanted. Try again.

Obama has the respect,

Congress obstructed anything that wasnt tax breaks for the wealthy.
Full description here.

Wide receiver was what Bush called his and he had the sense to call it off when he found out the drug dealers were taking the trackers off of them. Obama's fast and furious was his alone.
Obama had nothing to do with Fast & Furious.

Don’t tell me tell Forbes

So, in the movies where the king sits on his horse on a ridge behind his troops & directs the battle, he isn't leading?

When the "king" abdicates his power to someone else and lets THEM lead...then NO...he's not a leader...he's a follower! You may not like the fact that the President of the United States is considered the leader of the free world but it's been accepted fact since World War II! Barack Obama abdicated that role. It is what it is...

We were world leaders until Trump.

Your opinion about Obama is worthless. The opinion of other world leaders is what counts.

I guess when there is a outbreak of violence, you want to send in US troop;s & get them killed, you know like Bush did. Obama would gather a consensus and other more local countries would go in.
..you obviously don't know much about world history .....

Obama has the respect,

Obama did call Jerusalem the capital of Israel and said he d move the embassy there what happened?

Obama has the respect,

Full description here.
Lol, they same ole, same ole. Blame the republicans. Obama just about got everything he wanted. Tax cuts for the rich? Is that why Obama lied about doing away with Bush's tax cuts?

Obama has the respect,

Obama did call Jerusalem the capital of Israel and said he d move the embassy there what happened?
Another Obama lie he ignores.

President Obama: Never Impeached
Obama did his dirtiest deed (illegally spying in Trump) as he was headed out the door. Hopefully AG Barr will indict Obama for his illegally spying on Trump.
is there any evidence that Halper joined Trump campaign?
Is there any evidence that Halper's surveillance of Trump campaign was improper?

The difference between spying and investigating is that when youre spying, the target doesnt know your doing it. In this case the FBI warned the Trump campaign about russian efforts to infiltrate the campaign, so the surveillance is investigating.

Obama has the respect,

Full description here.

Do you really not know that Obama went into office with large majorities in both the House and Senate? It didn't become a "Republican Congress" until two years later...when the American people took away control of the House and Senate from the Democrats!

So, in the movies where the king sits on his horse on a ridge behind his troops & directs the battle, he isn't leading?

When the "king" abdicates his power to someone else and lets THEM lead...then NO...he's not a leader...he's a follower! You may not like the fact that the President of the United States is considered the leader of the free world but it's been accepted fact since World War II! Barack Obama abdicated that role. It is what it is...

We were world leaders until Trump.

Your opinion about Obama is worthless. The opinion of other world leaders is what counts.

I guess when there is a outbreak of violence, you want to send in US troop;s & get them killed, you know like Bush did. Obama would gather a consensus and other more local countries would go in.

You do realize that Barry had to send US troops back into the Middle East to retake territories from ISIS after his premature withdrawal? Gather a consensus? That's amusing! Obama did things like drawing a red line in the sand with Syria and then doing nothing when that line was crossed! I can't think of another US President who had a more confused Middle East policy than Barack Obama!

Forum List

Back