President Obama: Never Impeached

I bet Trump wishes he had President Obama's legacy about now. Obama never betrayed his country. He was not a traitor.

Nah, he was the "leading from behind" President who abdicated his position as Leader of the Free World and turned us into the rest of the world's bitch!
The US was the world leader until Trump took office.
If you lead from behind, you are still, leading you stupid fuck.

LOL...if you're behind...you're not leading anything, you putz! You've given up leadership and you're FOLLOWING!

Yeah and Obama help felons walk our streets.
70263359_2881371188558837_2396719908697145344_n.jpg

Wide receiver was what Bush called his and he had the sense to call it off when he found out the drug dealers were taking the trackers off of them. Obama's fast and furious was his alone.
Obama had nothing to do with Fast & Furious.

It was a program run by his Justice Department...overseen by his Attorney General...oh, wait...I'll bet he was "leading from behind" on that too?

Wide receiver was what Bush called his and he had the sense to call it off when he found out the drug dealers were taking the trackers off of them. Obama's fast and furious was his alone.
Lol, yes he did. The problem is your to stupid to realize it.

LOL...if you're behind...you're not leading anything, you putz! You've given up leadership and you're FOLLOWING!
Trumps foreign policies can not be trusted as more and more countries who looked up to the USA don't anymore

It was a program run by his Justice Department...overseen by his Attorney General...oh, wait...I'll bet he was "leading from behind" on that too?
Like he found out major world events on the 11 o'clock news.

Trumps foreign policies can not be trusted as more and more countries who looked up to the USA don't anymore
Obama ended respect from other countries, because he showed weakness. With his worldwide apology tour. I mean you loons used to love Russia, but when Putin told Obama to pound sand because he wanted to kiss his ass. You loons started to hate them.

Like he found out major world events on the 11 o'clock news.
Like ISIS took over the Middle East? LOL

Only took Trump 3 years. So much winning. As I recall, President Obama's biggest scandal was wearing a tan suit. President Obama had a clean presidency - especially when compared to Reagan, Bushes, and Trump.

Remembering Barack Obama's Biggest Scandal: The Tan Suit

Well I would say the ACA, Benghazi and him using Drones on countries that we were never at war with says his legacy was tainted and I noticed you left Clinton out of the discussion and wonder why?

Only took Trump 3 years. So much winning. As I recall, President Obama's biggest scandal was wearing a tan suit. President Obama had a clean presidency - especially when compared to Reagan, Bushes, and Trump.

Oh, and remember Snowden and the NSA spying was on Obama watch, so yeah his legacy was tainted and Bush sr. and Reagan were never impeached either nor was Bush jr.. and as of now neither has Trump, but Bill Clinton was...

So, in the movies where the king sits on his horse on a ridge behind his troops & directs the battle, he isn't leading?

Oh, and remember Snowden and the NSA spying was on Obama watch, so yeah his legacy was tainted and Bush sr. and Reagan were never impeached either nor was Bush jr.. and as of now neither has Trump, but Bill Clinton was...

Snowden does not taint Obama's legacy. He had nothing to do with it.

Bush lied to go to War.
Reagan had the cover up with the Contras.
Both should have been impeached for them.

Clinton lied about a blow job. Somehow this was worse that getting 4600 soldiers killed in Iraq. Republicans hasve finny ideas of what is important

Well I would say the ACA, Benghazi and him using Drones on countries that we were never at war with says his legacy was tainted and I noticed you left Clinton out of the discussion and wonder why?

The ACA was a great action that helped millions of Americans. You really need to quit lying about it.

Benghazi was an attack in post war Libya. Not Obama's fault. The crime wass Republicans using dead Americans to push their political agendas.

So you support allowing terrorists to have command centers & direct attacks to the US with no repercussions. Good to know. The US has done military strikes lots of times when we are threatened. Quit making it a crime.

Obama ended respect from other countries, because he showed weakness. With his worldwide apology tour. I mean you loons used to love Russia, but when Putin told Obama to pound sand because he wanted to kiss his ass. You loons started to hate them.
Obama has the respect,

Trump is viewed as an ass.

There was no world apology tour.

He never devised it & never approved it.

Obama has the respect,

Trump is viewed as an ass.

There was no world apology tour.
Obama was the worst president in history. That is why Trump was able to make his policies just a bad memory in his first year. Obama did one thing, he made Carter a happy man in his last year's. By removing him as the worst president ever.

He never devised it & never approved it.
Oh yes he did, and it got a border agent killed.

It was a local operation devised by the local ATF people.

I don't get your fake outrage abut this. They use the same tactics as in drug smuggling. You allow the small timers to do their drug business in hopes of them leading you to the king pin. They lost trsackl. It didn't work.

There is no scandal.

Forum List

Back