President Obama: Never Impeached

President Obama had a clean presidency - especially when compared to Reagan, Bushes, and Trump.

Did any of those three have their AG held in contempt of congress? For concealing documents concerning Fast and Furious if I recall.

Bill Barr held in contempt of Congress.

Really, when did the full house vote on it?

House holds William Barr, Wilbur Ross in criminal contempt of Congress

President Obama had a clean presidency - especially when compared to Reagan, Bushes, and Trump.

Did any of those three have their AG held in contempt of congress? For concealing documents concerning Fast and Furious if I recall.

I heard the committee voted on it, but I hadn't heard about the house vote. It will get as much action as Holders case did.

I heard the committee voted on it, but I hadn't heard about the house vote. It will get as much action as Holders case did.

Holder was the first non-president given executive privilege just so he wouldn't be forced to answer Congressional questions.

Holder was the first non-president given executive privilege just so he wouldn't be forced to answer Congressional questions.

I'm just glad he set the precedent that the DOJ could just ignore congressional contempt citations. Let the fucking commies live by their own rules.

Obama wasn't impeached or even suggesting that he be impeached for a few simple facts
he's black and who wants to remove the first black president?
Republicans do not have the media support the democrats have
Since no media support, it would cause unrest by blacks in the Urban Areas of America.

Only took Trump 3 years. So much winning. As I recall, President Obama's biggest scandal was wearing a tan suit. President Obama had a clean presidency - especially when compared to Reagan, Bushes, and Trump.
Then you must have a frontal lobotomy if you don't recall Obama was the most scandalized president in history. Leftards print lies and you swear to them? The only thing that kept Obama afloat was his TWO MAIN STRENGTHS:
  • He was Black.
  • The Democratic Run Media don't eat their own.

I bet Trump wishes he had President Obama's legacy about now. Obama never betrayed his country. He was not a traitor.

Why?

Bush closed his program before he left office.

F&F is all on Obama

Funny. I don't recall President Obama being censured or impeached for it.

yup, real shame that.

But Bush was not around when Fast and Furious started.

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia

Some food for thought...

A program similar to Fast and Furious did go forward under the Bush administration in 2006 and 2007. That program, called Operation Wide Receiver, also attempted to track suspicious weapons. Allowing gun sales to go forward even when the ATF had probable cause to believe the sales were unlawful has come to be known as "gun walking."

The two operations -- Fast and Furious and Wide Receiver -- had some similarities, and both were run out of the ATF’s Phoenix Field Division. The inspector general explored both programs in depth and found similar problems.

Barack Obama said 'Fast and Furious' began under the Bush administration
obama lied and the media pushed that lie fast and the furious started under obama.

I bet Trump wishes he had President Obama's legacy about now. Obama never betrayed his country. He was not a traitor.
He did a good job of enriching the rich and mass murdering brown people in the ME.

Nah, he was the "leading from behind" President who abdicated his position as Leader of the Free World and turned us into the rest of the world's bitch!

Forum List

Back